Nuki's Thread Challenge!
[html]
Nuki's Thread Challenge!

Help Orin out! She's traveling outside of Cercatori d'Arte right now and needs someone to take care of her responsibilities while she's gone. Someone has to look after Soraya, her newly acquired cow, tend the pumpkins she planted in August, and keep Juliet and Titania busy so Shawchert doesn't go crazy!

The Tasks

1. Tend the Pumpkins - Orin and Tal planted some pumpkins in Cercatori's garden in August. They're very important to Orin and she doesn't want them to wither while she's gone. Tend to her pumpkin crop with love, water, fertilizer, and any other challenge you can dream of. **Started by Rory, there is still time to join in!

2. Milk the Cow - Orin recently brought a cow named Soraya home. It lives in the stables and needs a lot of attendance. Orin wouldn't want her to weaken up while she's gone, so Soraya needs food, water, exercise and love. You can even milk her if you want. **Started by Liam, there is still time to join in!

3. Watch the Babes - This one takes a little help from either Shannon or Kiki, but I'm sure it's possible. Since Orin is out of the lands Shawchert has been left to watch the children on his own. Have a thread with either Juliet or Titania to take some of the burden off of Daddy! Don't forget to work this out with the other RPer first. Yes, this means whichever of the girls' RPers participates in the thread is automatically opted in for a secondary prize. (Or a primary prize if THEY start the thread!) This thread prompt is canceled because Juliet is not in CdA right now, and I'm not sure if Kiki is around/has time. Here's a new number 3 thanks to Shannon's brainpowerz...

3. Find Juliet - She vanished! But Liam has been acting overly helpful in the pack, and the sudden vanishing of Juliet can only leave one to question just what's going on... Ask around and try to figure out what happened to the child. Where did she go? How did she get there?

How to Play

Create the Thread - Choose the task from the prompts above that you would like your character to help with and start a thread! Don't forget to tell me about it so I can cross that prompt off the list and then watch for your posts. Threads must be started by October 15th (Orin's expected return date).

Tell me about your thread by posting the following information in this thread!
Title:
Link:
IC Date:

Get someone to join - Either by drawing someone in with a Thread Request or making your thread AW and advertising it. Get someone else to join in the thread with you and they'll get a prize too!

Make at least 3 Posts - Post in your thread at least 3 times for it to be considered (by me) a completed task. This means 6 posts total (3 by you, 3 by the other person. If the other person disappears you still get your prize.)

*Only one set of prizes per prompt, so the first person to make a thread for a task is the one to receive that prize. However, you can always join in with them for a secondary prize!

**Threads must take place within the CdA borders.

The Prizes

The Primary Prize is a full body character picture drawn by our amazing resident artist, Nat, and paid for by me. Yes, Nat knows she's being hired for the job. Wink

The Secondary Prize is one table made for you by me.

Note: There will be 3 primary prizes and 3 secondary prizes awarded. Limit one of each prize per RPer (so the same player can not start all three prompts and get 3 pictures by Nat, but the same player can start a prompt and reply to another prompt and get a picture and a table).

So what are you waiting for?!

[/html]
Liam would like to milk the cow!

Title: Just once
[html]Link here![/html]
Date: 10/5/11
[html]Yay! Post the thread link when it's up and I'll cross that prompt off the list. =D[/html]

Yay! Noted and watching! When you've hit the 3 post marker, let me know if I don't contact you first and I will award you your prize.
Rory'll take care o yer pumpkins, lass.
Great! Let me know when your thread is up. Smile
Title: Rory's Green Thumb?
Link: here
Date: 10/5/11
Got it! Can't wait to see how it unfolds. Big Grin

One prompt left... And people can still join the other threads for prizes, too!
And we have our first winner! This one is for Becca, of Rory!

http://i.imgur.com/rKI3S.png

By our lovely Nat!!
I've been rude and not said anything about it, so...

I LOVE IT AND NAT!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.soulsrpg.com/ipb/index.php?act=ST&f=44&t=21524

Just to get the ball rolling. :3
i wanted shaw to find out but i didnt' know the date she was taken away cause shaw is dumb beans