Bulletproof loneliness
[html]

---

[Image: spacer.jpg]

She had cleaned herself up by the river, and crushed a handful of wildflowers at the same time and rubbed into her fur before she removed the remaining pieces in the fur with water. All that was left was a flowery scent, almost like a light perfume of sweet smelling flowers. She felt better at once she was rid of all the dirt and the smell of her son, and she had laid down in the smooth grass in the warm rays from the sun for the fur to dry properly. Her fur shone in white, ashen and a few scattered black spots. Crimson eyes stared dimly out in the air. She carefully stroke the blue mark on her right wrist where Haku had grabbed her to shook the dagger out of her hands.

She felt lighter than she had in a long time though. Her leadership in Dahlia had come to an end, and it was a big weight that had been lifted from her shoulders. Cercelee was all alone now with the burden, but for once Colibri attempted to shove the worrying thoughts away and actually managed to do so. Lucifer had let her stay, but she did not know where to go from here. The female she had met had been connected to her, and she hoped to get some slight insight once he came back. She demanded nothing though, because she did not know him too well, and he was not hers. He had seemed to warm that night at her place though, and she wondered if it had been a mere dream she had leapt after.

She closed her eyes and drifted off into a light snooze. In these lands, for what it was worth, she felt safe for now.

[/html]
He allowed her to stay, shamed for what Deuce had done to her, what she had said to her. This was the second time that she had done something like that. Lucifer was a leader of the pack and for a first he was clueless upon the next action to take, he had already taken the pups away from her, at first she was allowed to see them, now she was under orders to stay away. Lucifer wasn't sure at this point who he was hurting more, the pups, or her. The black male had to check on her after letting her stay in the den where Deuce and him had lived after the fire. Paws followed the trail and path that lead from the house to the small dug den, poking his head in she wasn't there. The black leader followed the sent of the lady down to the water. With a smile he nuzzled her as he flopped down be side her, he was glad that she felt some what safe to come here, and not roam the lands. "How are you today dear Lady?"
[html]

---

Crimson eyes opened slightly as the male in her opposite coloration had returned. The nuzzle made her a bit stiff at once, but she warmed up rather quickly, knowing he would not go further than she was comfortable with. Some beings were perhaps like that, they sought contact to feel well. Colibri did not know what kind of being she was, only herself, for what that was worth. She placed a soft smile on her dark lips and flexed her long and slim limbs slightly before she leaned a bit against him as he sat down beside her. How was she today. Better, but she was still torn, she always was. It was something lighter in the air around her than it had been for quite a while though. She did not know what it came of, but she appreciated it.

Better, thanks.. Her voice was light, but not without her own doubts of how much better she actually felt. She had caused troubles for this female, Deuce. Not only her, but Lucifer and maybe the Twilight Vale pack as whole as well. She never wished to be a burden, but it happened far too often nevertheless. I am sorry if I am causing you trouble by coming here, Lucifer. She was sincere as she spoke, because she truly was sorry. Always sorry.

[/html]
The male wanted happiness, he knew if he could find it in this life time that he would be truly happy. As he settled down next to her, the male smiled down at her, she was stunning, in this forum. Her grey eyes where now red, like the blood of a fresh kill, three shades of colors shimmered in her coat. Lucifer gave a soft sigh. the fact that she was older didn't help him in the case of being a genital men and letting her decide when she was ready to move on to the next step of this relationship they where forging. Lucifer wrapped his arms around her, holding her close, at this point he didn't want to ever let her go. He wanted her to live with her, with him and the pups, they needed a good mother figure, they needed some one that wasn't going to snap at them over the smallest of things.

"Dear do not be sorry. I made my choice and I will stand be hide it. I told you, that you where always welcomed into these lands. I will give up my bed for you." If that would make her happy, all she would have to do is say the word and he would gather up and move out of his room. The male was willing to bend and break for her. He wanted this to work, with every thing that was going on in his life right now he needed some one that he could fall back onto.
[html]

---

His embrace was as it had been the night they had spent together. Warm, safe, intoxicating. She instinctively wrapped her arms around him as well, and leaned heavily against him. It was too late to turn back, and he was what was left, no matter how little they knew about each other. She wanted safety and somewhere to belong without burdens upon her, and it felt so wonderful to have another being there, so warm and so very gentle without asking anything in return. If he did, she would give. Give and take was something she wanted to be balanced when it came to him.

Thank you.. She nuzzled her face lightly into black fur, and shut her eyes, the good feeling chasing away her fears and worries. With him she could always be safe. She shook her head gently though, she would not take anything away from him. She wanted to ask about the ivory female that had given her the tough welcome, but she let it pass for now, she did not want to ruin the good moment they were sharing. Do you still want me? It was a line she wished she had not uttered before it was too late. That night it had seemed like he had wanted her, although he did not try to get anything from her.

She was uncertain and a tad shy by nature, and she hid her face halfway in his dark pelt. He had said she was beautiful, and he had promised her everything. Did that offer still stand?

[/html]
His hands dropped form her shifted curved blessed frame as he held onto her, tenderly not wanting to hurt her. His paws where tender but his thought having a hard time to control his male wanted to spread his genes though the lands, to ensure that his family genes would live on, and with her being older she wasn't as likely to go all nuts and kill the pups, or leave them, but if on the off chance she did, some one would find them and take care of them, and raise them once again ensuring his blood goes on. He smiled softly, she was willing not to take his bed, but he would set her up with a room, the male would go out of his way to make sure that she felt welcomed by him at least.

"I want you more then what you know." The male shifted around to where he was able to look at her, he wanted to see her face. If there was ever a chance that she would become his lover, he wanted to be able to honestly say that her looks alone was able to intoxicate him. The male took a hand and brought it to her face, tenderly touching her soft face. "I would love it if you stay here in the pack join me in my pack. Maybe in time become my mate?"
[html]

---

His reply did not disappoint at all. He shifted around and let his eyes roam over her. He let fingers stroke her cheek, and her eyes beamed back at him with warmth and trust. A cold tickle touched her as he went on and told her he wanted her to stay and join the pack, be with him, maybe become his mate. Her ears flickered slowly to point a bit behind, but she did not flatten them completely. For once she did not break eye contact, but continued to stare into the warm orbs of his. It was odd how devoted he was, he seemed to be so sure in his words. He could back them up, he was not afraid to expose himself and talk about what he wanted. She admired that.

She let her hand cover his, and held it lightly, letting a finger stroke the index of his hand caringly. She had just ran away, and was she really ready to jump into the pack life again instantly again. She was not sure. She wanted to be free and get a taste of freedom before she let go of it again. She could probably be given time to answer, so it was not something she had to do instantly. She wanted to get to know him better, much better. That’s an interesting offer, Lucifer. A soft smile sent warm rays towards him. Tell me about yourself. She wanted to know him.

[/html]
Her touch was sleek and tender. Lucifer didn't make any moves to pull his hand away from under her's. His eyes looked up at her, with a smile, and he lifted her hand to his lips placing his lips lightly upon her hand. Kissing them softly the male lifted his head looking at her. "Well M'dear what you see is what you get. I'm the Circinus of this pack. I just got out of a relationship, and that was to much drama with her for my liking."What more was there to him? Lucifer wasn't sure what she was wanting to know about him, though what ever it was all she had to do was ask and he would tell her. The male knew that he wanted her to be his queen, he wanted to make that silver throne for her, he wanted to place her upon it and bow to her shadow and make her the queen of his heart and family. "If there something really that you want to know, ask away. Ask away my sweet."
[html]

---

His rank told her nothing at all, really. It seemed the new packs were going their own ways rank wise, just like the pack the two white females had created. Relationships always ended, it was sad. They had probably gone through something of the same. Or, she was not sure. Lisichka had simply faded more and more away. Her memory had been stumbling back then after a head injury. She had been somewhat odd for a while, barely remembering anything nor anyone in particular except for a few beings. Her mate had slid away from her. Understandable, it had not made her feel lighter at heart at dark nights alone.

His light kiss on her hand tickled and sent a light stream of imaginary sunlight down her spine. What did she want, really? Colibri could not put her fingers on anything particular. When she was with him she felt light and at peace. She never wanted it to end. Safe and warm, who did not wish to be in her mental position at this moment? She lifted the hand he had kissed, gently, and let it stroke carefully like a light breath across his muzzle to his cheek. He was wonderful, she did not really need to know more.

She cuddled slightly closer to the warmth of his dark fur and lifted her face, letting her black and cold nose slightly touch his. Crimson eyes stared calmly at the brute. She wanted to be with him, but she did not want to be bound to a pack. Would they banish her for that little error? Would he still want to care for her even though they were not of the same group? She remained silent. She did not need words, and to her, this would not be an awkward silence. She just enjoyed looking at him, feeling him, touching him.

[/html]
He had feelings for her, he was still looking for that princess that he could worship and let her live in the lands with out a care in the word and if she would take the role of mother to his pups that would be wonderful. The male had something like that with Deuce but it just wasn't right. There was to much to be the one. The black male looked to the stunning older lady in front of him, he could hope but to think that she could maybe be that one that he was looking for.

Her warmth sent shivers down him, he loved the thrill, she was so different...so tender so loving, so lady like. Lucifer smiled as he pulled her closer as he held onto her. The male nipped at her neck, slowly trailing up to her ear, kissing around it before he stopped. "Stay with me...be my lover." He had hoped that she would join the pack with in the same breath but after leaving one not that long ago, he knew that he was going to have to slowly usher in the idea of her joining the pack. There was just that hope and thoughts that she would submit to his ideas with out him snapping her soul into two parts.