And so the petal falls
[html]
+3. I don't know who needs more consoling between the two xD.

The glow of the candle flickered gently, though the shadows were still long against the windows of the room as the sun disappeared slowly over the dark mountains. Her eyes danced with the help of the small flame, and the young femme nearly jumped at his touch. It had occurred to her that the last time they had spoken was when he was the beast, and she had experienced anger for the first time. The contact made her cheeks grow warm, though she was sure it was the fire against her skin that did so. Her brows furrowed when he mentioned the bottle, never having heard of such a thing, but rose to retrieve it anyways, departing from his touch.

Along the way, her body began to tremble less, but her emotions began to flood over her again and take control. Vision became blurry when she returned with the strange, clear bottle, and quickly sat back down across from him. Holding the bottle in one hand and cloth in the other, the auburn haired woman blinked up at him. Her heart began to pound, remembering their argument and, now, the wound he received because of her. Silvano.. I'm so sorry this has happened.. The woman sniffed, squeezing her eyes shut and attempting to clear her mind, or else she would not be able to help him in such a broken state.

His back turned towards her, and it was there in the flickering candlelight that she saw the wound, and gasped. Her heart ached again, blaming herself with each moment that passed. Still, she uncorked the clear bottle and pressed the wet cloth on top of it, and tipped it over. The liquid sloshed and the towel soaked up the bitter smelling stuff, and turned the bottle upright and set it aside. Biting her lip and trying hard not to let her tears flow freely, she carefully pressed the cloth on his wound, and watched as the giant's body flinched. As quick as the towel was applied she drew it back, guilt washing over her pale face. Oh no, I've hurt you.. But Silvano shook his head and urged her on. He seemed to know what was best, and so she would oblige.

Gently dabbing the cloth along the long wound, she found her vision clouded once more. Giselle never imagined she would have to do something like this, but was more grateful than she showed to the knight. After a moment of silence, she finally spoke, though slowly. S-Silvano... I.. thank you. You ... s-saved my life. Her words were heartfelt, and she had to pause a moment and look up at him, though she saw his messy hair on the back of his head. I'm sorry.. for everything, she confessed, hoping the knight would know what she meant by those words.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba701 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d9d699; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #325630; }
.freeba701 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba701 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#9fae93; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fMZAV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #325630; padding: 100px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1d3f1b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #9fae93; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba701 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba701 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]
[html]

000+
I think her xD

He could hear the tears in her voice as she apologized, but he could do nothing but shake his head at her. When she brought the bottle, he turned his back on her, letting her see the wound. He could almost hear her inhale of breath when she saw it. Silvano gripped the armrest of the couch, prepared for the angry bite of the alcohol. His ears flattened as he heard the liquid swish in the bottle and then he felt the sudden sting of the vodka soaked rag as it pressed against his cut. His entire body flinched in an uncontrollable spasm as he dug his claws into the couch, ripping the cloth and digging into the foam inside. Giselle apologized but he managed to breathe again. "No, keep going," he said firmly, prepared for the next stings. It was a dull ache in his lower back. But, by god, it felt so much cleaner.

Silvano listened to her apologies and felt himself longing to turn and hold her close. But he knew her job was not yet done. His ears flattened more against his head, having sprung up as he flinched. "I.. It's alright," he said gently, leaning over and grabbing the bandages off the table. He held it over his shoulder for Giselle to take from him. "Here," he said softly, gesturing with the bandage. "It'll do till Cambi or Ama can take a look." Silvano raised his arms up slightly so that she could start. "Giselle?" he said again, terribly soft. "I'm sorry too..." Silvano felt his face heat up, but he kept his arms up.

<style>
.silv-kod1 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.silv-kod1 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.silv-kod1 b {color:#adb5b5; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #435a5a; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.silv-kod1 {background-image:url(http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/5681/silvanokod.png); background-position:bottom center; background-color: #2c393e; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#f0f3f3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:470px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>
Image © mrd00dman @Flickr
[/html]
[html]
+7. REVELATION BITCHES.

The woman hated to see him in pain, and each time his body flinched or even twitched when the cloth touched him she felt her heart shatter inside. She continued to clean the wound, as the cloth came out pink with each press she made, until he handed her the white bandages over his shoulder. The female nodded, though he could not see the movement, as the shadows grew longer and the firelight became their source of light, illuminating their forms.

Inching closer, her shaking hands took the wrappings and began to apply them around his waist, though her arms nearly came all the way around his large form, as if to hug him, only to pull back with the gauze in her fingers. Being this close had made her remember the night under the glowing stars, but earlier he had smelled of blood, sweat, and even.. fear. It was when he spoke, as soft as the wind in the trees, that made her freeze up as she loosened the last of the bandages around his dark form.

The ocean in her eyes swam, dancing with the fire's glow. He was sorry, just as he had been time and time again. And yet no matter what he had done wrong, Silvano always turned and apologized. 'I meant what I did', the words burned into her head, like a whisper. Even when she had felt angry at him, those words swam in the depths of her eyes, and they were there each time she closed them. In silence she could hear them, as if he had said them to her directly, and yet he hadn't. When he turned to face her again, Elle made no motion to move backwards, and remained staring straight ahead, lost in thought.

Tears still crystallized in the corners of her eyes, as they found their way to meet his sparkling emerald eyes. "You.. you saved me," she said again, though more incredulously. 'I meant what I did', she heard her heart say. A soft smile painted her lips in remembrance, and in the grip of the wicked man she knew, that deep in her heart the knight would come. He was always there, eyes shining like armor, alive and deep. It was those same eyes that glanced down at her, now, as they did when he had caught her from that tree, or under the moon's white glow in the library. He was there, he was real, and he had saved her as would a prince in a tale.

'I meant what I did', she heard, almost as clear as a bell. A hand had found its way on his arm, and the other went to her lips. "Oh my.." her sing-song voice whispered, her gaze tearing away from his own. This man was no prince, but he had become a knight that very day, and needed no shining armor but for his bravery. He had proven himself time and time again, and yet the Dreamer girl's head swam with thoughts of beautiful kingdoms that she had forgotten about gallantry. "It's you," came her voice, full of shock as she felt her heart creep up to her throat. There was nothing truer, then, under the candle's flame, and when sky blue orbs found the green, earthy ones, no wider smile could have graced her delicate features.

All of her notions had been wrong, or at least slightly. As he only looked at her, then, Giselle found herself wanting to cry in joy and in sadness, to blame herself and yet find comfort only through his words. No book had taught her this very feeling, a sudden realization that powdered her cream colored cheeks, a feeling she had yearned for in tales and dreams that had been there, right under her very fingers. Unbeknown to her, small white fingers drifted upwards to his face, as if he were not real at all. And yet he was, and her fingertips burned when she withdrew them slightly.

Like a dream come true, or a story becoming real, the pale princess realized she had found a knight that no prince could replace. It was her knight, her prince, found in an unlikely way. Oh, it really is you~! The pale princess stated in a lilting tone, dark hair flying forward as her arms came around the male's neck, and leaned up to kiss him. He had saved her life, and had swept her away in a fashion the girl had never dreamed, yet her heart flew and her mind whirled, closing her dancing eyes as the only words she could see, hear, and even feel enveloped her. 'I meant what I did'.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba701 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d9d699; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #325630; }
.freeba701 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba701 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#9fae93; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fMZAV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #325630; padding: 100px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1d3f1b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #9fae93; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba701 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba701 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]
[html]
500+
OOC

♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥

Silvano fought the urge to simply grab the pale woman by the hands and pull her close. The blood was going to seep through the bandages he knew, but he made sure it was tight against his skin as he held it in place while Giselle rolled it. He wanted her pressed against him, so he could feel her against him, heart beating against his. But the would-be Knight let her do as she pleased, and let her do her work, wrapping the bandages tight against his body. Once it was done, he tucked it into itself and tied it off.

He could feel her warm body beside him, especially as he turned back to face her, body stiff and difficult with the bandage over his stomach. It would be difficult to rise and to bend, so she was going to either help him stand up and lead him to his bed, or let him lie on the couch for his parents to find. But Silvano found both of those prospects had to include the pale woman before him. If she wanted to leave, he knew he would follow after like a pup. Especially after saving her from a potential kidnapper, Silvano simply could not leave the damsel alone.

But Giselle was not looking directly at him as he turned to face her. Those pretty sapphire eyes seemed to focus elsewhere, to a moment that just was not now. The Sadira held back his desire to touch her shoulder, her face, or even just her hand, if only to get her eyes to look back at him, to focus on the moment. But she seemed to get herself back to the moment, as her eyes looked at his. And Silvano found, with little surprise, that they were teary. With her words, he felt suddenly embarrassed. "Y-yeah, well," he fumbled with his words, instantly reaching up to rub at the back of his head. He wasn't sure what to say to Giselle about it, especially when she seemed so surprised herself.

Heat radiated from where she touched his arm and looked at him with that strange, new look on his eyes. The warmth from her fingers was not bad, not at all compared to the angry red pain welling from his lower back. Her look intensified as she started to smile, suddenly seeing him there. Or at least, that was how Silvano felt. "Who else am I supposed to be?" he asked, almost incredulous as she sounded so surprised. Who had she thought was sitting before her, all bandaged up like some invalid.

Silvano felt her touch his face all of a sudden, but he did not stiffen nor did he jerk his head away from her fingers. She still seemed so surprised to be seeing him before her, so solid. He could not help but laugh as she said it really was him. She was so genuine in her shock to find him there before her. Who was she expecting? Prince charming, like in those fairy tales? He was no true prince, but he was just a knight. A paper knight. Savina may have been the leader, ruler, of the Dreamers, so he had to have been a prince. But he was not. He was no prince and he never called himself so.

All of a sudden, Giselle came at him, and he naturally flinched. He was not used to having someone just leap at him, and he had just been in a deadly fight with a raider. What was he supposed to do? But when he found she had wrapped her arms around him, he found himself lost completely when their lips met. Best as he could, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him. His back protested, but god how did he not care a whit about that. It was just way too good to be true. She had been the one to start everything this time. There was going to be no need to apologize now.

<style type="text/css">
.inthedarkness b {font-weight:normal; color:#9e6163 ; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#bf3034 0px 0px 3px; }
.inthedarkness .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#5d1b18; text-align:center;}
.inthedarkness p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.inthedarkness {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#050518; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lS3VD.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #bf3034; padding: 280px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#7a1e22; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

+3. I will be switching this table with my new one, dernit >:[

She was on a cloud, being lifted by the magic of her heart. Her mind was flying and her soul reeling at her actions, brought upon her by the want of those dreams to come true. And, being swallowed by the darkness with only candlelight and the moon's glow from the windowpanes, she could see nothing but happiness, and nothing but light. He responded warmly, his once stained hands finding their place firmly upon her waist, drawing her deeper into her dream.

There was only the sound of her heart beating, skipping as he embraced her, their quiet dreams twirling and suddenly becoming one. She was lost, as a reader in a book that could never end, spun around a tale that Giselle wanted to immerse herself in and forget about the darkness of the real world. He was real, then, and the damsel's face flushed in a way she could not imagine, her skin sensitive to his touch as it had been that night under the fireflies. Giselle had truly forgotten herself, but her body remained still and afraid to move, not yet willing to believe it was all real.

It had dawned on the woman that she had forgotten about his wound, and the war that went on around them in the trees; the wound at her neck, and her animal companion. Elle could not, would not, break the moment, but her compassion gave way, drawing her head back quickly. The bridge to her dream did not break, however, as her arms relaxed their grip on the man's neck and rested comfortably on his shoulders. Her lips burned, and they longed for the flame; something she truly had not expected nor read about in her books.

"I'm sorry," she murmured again, opening her own soft hued eyes and seeing a dazzling green, as if the color had somehow magically transformed. Her form rose upwards, slightly, feeling the weight of his arms around her, holding her there, and somehow she knew he would not let go, not this time. The tears that had begun now fell, but her face was bright, lit by the candle's soft yellow glow. Giselle shook her head, finally responding to his question. "If all my fairy tale dreams came true, then I never would have found you." Her voice was chipper, like springtime, but before he could respond her face drew near again, slower, like a rose petal falling to the sweet smelling earth, wanting to feel like she was flying and falling all at once.

Image courtesy of Pink Poppy Photography@Flickr; table template by the Mentors!

<style>
.giselle-daydreamcloud .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.giselle-daydreamcloud p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.giselle-daydreamcloud b {color:#cf314b; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.giselle-daydreamcloud { background-color:#d1e6f8; background-image:url(http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/807/ ... oudsky.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f77a1; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.giselle-daydreamcloud .inner {margin:10px 10px 200px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/3968 ... dskybg.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; border:0px dotted; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
300+
OOC

It was so sweet to be able to keep his hands on her, especially in the midst of a raid. Giselle apologized, in a strange turn of events. He had been the one always apologizing to her for something or another, and now she was doing it to him. He gave her a small smile, reaching up to touch the tears that were falling off her face. They were wet, mixing with the remains of the dried blood. It made little bright red patches against his pelt as he rubbed her tears away. Thankfully, no streaks of red remained on her white face. Not that it would make a difference; she was always so pretty.

Heart beating faster than ever before, Silvano returned his hand to her waist as she leaned back in for a significantly slower, steady embrace. His heart was doing loops, and fluttering, all at the same time. There was elation in the pits of his stomach, and the sensation that was impossible to describe as he felt her under his hands. Was this how his father had felt? How Jazper had felt? What about all those other men who found their women? Is this what it felt like to feel someone you had been longing for beneath your hands? It certainly must have, for it was too good a feeling to be all his own. Silvano knew he was not the first one to feel like that. But he felt it was all the more special because no one else had had it the way he did.

Silvano, reluctant, pulled away first from the woman, eyes shifting down to her neck as a hand went up to gently touch the surface of the cut. "We should get that cleaned and covered," said the Sadira softly as he drew his hand away from the young woman.

<style type="text/css">
.inthedarkness b {font-weight:normal; color:#9e6163 ; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#bf3034 0px 0px 3px; }
.inthedarkness .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#5d1b18; text-align:center;}
.inthedarkness {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#050518; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lS3VD.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #bf3034; padding: 280px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#7a1e22; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

+5. This shall be my last post, then. Pp at will, woman!

The pale princess' emotions had fueled her, so much so that she felt almost selfish just lying there. But the heart knew no better timing, awakening her senses to see and feel what true love had always been about. Even when Giselle thought she knew what it meant, and praised it to the skies, never had she felt like she was floating, and the only thing holding her down to the ground was his emerald reality. When she finally did gaze up, her head resting lightly upon his sturdy shoulder, his touch was retreating, and her neck throbbed and jarred the femme from her dreamy state.

As she listened, she knew he was right, but she remembered how much his body jerked with the clear liquid being dabbed on. Eyes moved to the damp cloth on her lap, where Giselle dropped it in her reverie, and reluctantly touched it just as his light touch upon her neck disappeared. "Is.. is it going to hurt terribly?" Her eyes were wide, like a child's, when she searched his face for response, powdered orbs swimming as if they were ready to weep at any moment. The wound began to throb again, and Elle winced in the painful reminder. It was something that would stay with her forever, possibly, with only fur to hide it like a secret in the tall grass.

The woman shivered, and without making a move to touch the cloth to her neck, her head lowered onto his shoulder. "What about the other Dreamers? Oh, Silvano, we must help them~" She spoke into his fur, though her words were somewhat strained. Giselle wanted to rise, and she wanted to go find help, for if there was one savage there was bound to be more lurking about. But her form made no move to rise, torn between where she wanted to be, and where she was most needed. The woman, though only somewhat injured, was still able to help the Dreamers if asked; but she could not leave the man alone while he was injured, feeling a need to protect him as he had done for her. As he always would, she felt, even with her heart in his hands. Even the most gallant of knights needed protecting at times.

A sigh escaped her lips, and she forced herself away from his form, and though reality grabbed at her, Giselle did not want to hold on. But with each sting she felt, the ivory woman found it harder to escape its grasp. Unenthusiastically, she raised the cloth from her lap towards him, her other hand still lingering on his forearm. "But I can't leave you, not now.." She whispered, and felt a wisp of something cold grasp at her insides. She breathed slowly, attempting to calm her nerves and melt away her fear - not only for the pain she would soon feel, but for everything that was to come. The young woman only hoped it was enough, as strands of dark hair curtained her face when she found her head lowering to gaze helplessly at her lap.

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.giselle-daydreamcloud { background-color:#d1e6f8; background-image:url(http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/807/ ... oudsky.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f77a1; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.giselle-daydreamcloud .inner {margin:10px 10px 200px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/3968 ... dskybg.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; border:0px dotted; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
500+

Silvano furrowed his brows at her question. She was worried about the pain of cleansing alcohol, and it only made him chuckle lightly as he touched her nose with a finger tip. "Only for a short bit. And since your cut isn't as bad as mine, it'll probably not be as bad either." But Silvano did not reach for the cloth yet, as she gave her heavy sighs and rested her head against his. Gently, he stroked her hair, feeling his lower abdomen pull tightly against the bandages. The cut was no longer stinging painfully, but throbbing dully. It was nice but he was already ready to be rid of it entirely. But Silvano was content to have Giselle in his lap, pressing against him. It made his body radiate with heat wherever she touched him, and it made him pull her tightly to him.

Oh, to be together like this longer. It was not meant to be like that, so the Sadira consented to let her pull away from him as she lifted her head from his chest. Silvano's eyes shifted to the cloth in her hand, which he took from her gently, slipping the arm where her hand was still present around to her back. "Everything is going to be okay.. I know it has to be." The war could not last longer, it just could not. The south was going to defeat them, Silvano knew. They just had to. Never had he heard of them losing. That hand in the small of her back slipped out to take her hand and squeezing it. "We need this cleaned," he said as he swallowed hard. He did not want to talk about her leaving him, not now. It was feeling too good to let her just slip away to leave him waiting here. And it was still dangerous out there. Only if Savina returned would he be alright with Giselle leaving the manor.

"Squeeze if it hurts," he said delicately, taking the cloth to her neck. There was still enough alcohol in it and plenty of white space still left. He touched it to her neck and winced with her as he dabbed it on the cut, making sure it was clean. As soon as he could, Silvano pulled the rag away and dropped the rag onto the table while grabbing the bandage roll. He snaked it around her neck, making sure it was loose, letting her hold up her own hair as he did. Every time his fingers brushed against her, he felt the same surge of emotion. Silvano would not admit to her, but he had longed to touch her again. And it felt so good. Tying off the bandage, he put the roll aside. "There," he said sweetly, brushing her hair back into it's original place.

Running his hand down her other shoulder, arm, he lightly took her hand, suddenly feeling too embarrassed to look her in those pretty blue eyes. "Giselle..," he began, voice soft. "I would feel better if you didn't go out there.. We can be here if they need us, and I don't know what I'd do if something else happened."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

+5. This is so cute I may barf rainbows again. HAPPY ENDING.

His hand had found hers, and without flinching she held onto it. Her hand was small and childlike in comparison to his, finding comfort in that small gesture from the knight. Her knight. Still, her breath caught in her throat when the cloth neared, and it smelled of blood and of the Vodka that was poured from it. As expected, she squeezed her eyes shut and her fingers clutched at his hand, feeling the sting as if a snake had launched at her throat. Small tears glistened against the candlelight, cutting them off when her eyes relaxed again, and they soaked into her already stained cheeks. She felt the chill on the back of her neck when he stirred the warm air as he wrapped the gauze about her, and lazily let her hair fall until he brushed it away.

As the pain slowly dulled, the heat of his touch and their closeness to the flame made the petite female's face burn, and her insides dissolve. Her lithe body felt heavy as the sudden events of the evening took their toll, and she watched calmly as his hand trailed away from her dark hair, and ventured towards her fingers again. She grasped them, and when Giselle looked up she saw he was looking away. Cream tipped ears caught his words delicately, filled with the new kind of emotion that the pair had discovered amidst the dark tidings.

The damsel studied his face, watching as the light played off the many colors, creating new hues and darkening others. Her heart moved as his words, from the concern in his voice, to the care she discovered.. that made his eyes feel alive when they moved, and his touch which shielded her. She found no words, but only made a small noise and nodded. The pale princess would stay with the knight,

Tilting her head slightly on her frame, ringlets of hair tumbling, her free hand moved to the side of his face, moving it gently along his jawline and lifting his head for her to look upon. Elle saw vibrant life there, an ocean of emerald for her heart to live in. There was no anger, no hulking beast, only the softness of reality from the tall mottled man. There was a power in his words that she had never heard, nor felt, until that moment. In that moment she saw him as any prince in her tales, saving the day and riding with him off into another enchanted tale.

A smile brightened her light colored features, and despite her worries and fears, he was there to protect her from it all. He was there to catch her when she fell, raising his might against any wicked forces that came to her. Stirring, Giselle leaned into him, her head as light as a feather as it fell into the dip of his neck, decorated hair spilling over without a care. "I'm safe so long as my brave knight is there," she whispered assuredly. Closing her eyes contentedly, the world could go on without them, so long as the princess had her shining knight by her side.

<style>
</style>[/html]