To call those of truth and wonder
3+
Samantha can call Jace from the mountains or come to get her physically, whichever works Big Grin

The young hybrid was still sticking close to her house unless absolutely unputoffable duties required her attention. She no longer answered to calls coming from the border and where possible she sent the howl on deeper into the pack for someone else to attend to, surely they all understood her position or for the former Phoenix Valley members knew what had happened to her last time, many of them had dealt with the depressive state she had sunk into afterwards; the not eating and wandering around like some kind of shadow or ghost had pushed them all to the edge of thier pack bonds, but stll Lucifer had gotten his comeuppance and Jace had learned a lesson, however vile and horrific the means.

So she stayed away from the borders and anything to do with outsiders. At present she was once again stood at the fence to her small pasture watching the mare, the stallion and the little black foal that had been born not long ago. The long legged creature pranced and danced about with all the joy and merriment contained within her small body. Occasionally she bolted towards the fence n a mock charge where Jace stood and then turned away at the last second to gallop around in circles as well. Jace watched the foal's freedom to enjoy her life completely and totally with a smile upon her black muzzle, ashen hands laying on the white washed fence.

Temo was off, he had said something about helping to fix a broken door for someone staying in one of the other towns and had let him go reluctantly. Her pregnant state made her clingy and she was loathe to see him leave but knew he had to go to do his job for the pack, still she sighed with longing and wished he were with her now.
[html]
I am sorry for my fail! I was getting to writing it, but I fell asleep on the computer! :O

Samantha was walking through Ichika, she had to find Jace. Samantha had yet to do her initiation task. She wanted
Jace to help her because Jace seemed to be more familiar than the rest of the pack. She was walking through Westville now, travwlling took some time, but right now, Sam had time on her hands. When she came across Jace's house, she knocked on the front door a few times, but there was no answer. She went around the yard and saw Jace watching a very young horse. The ivory girl smiled at the sight and slowly walked up. She still had to get used to the pack, she was very shy. When the ram at the initiation task was hunted, she could hold a feast for the pack. Then she would get to know others better.

She walked up and said "Hey Jace! I just cane to ask you if you could help me on my initiation task." Sam was really excited. This would most likely be difficult, but if Jace accepted, then she could have a hunting partner with her and the task wouldn't be so hard. Her eyes had a hopeful gleam, she couldn't wait to be a true Ichikan. This pack was really great. What if Jace says no? Panic hit her for a second, then she calmed down. Whenever you ask a question, there are usually two answers. So it wouldn't matter if she said no. Sam could ask another member. She smiled at Jace. Wondering what she would say.

<style type="text/css">
.sammyflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#ac4758; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8c3645; }
.sammyflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sammyflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#e6baba; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/070he.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 316px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b35d6c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sammyflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sammyflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

my head aches so just pretend Jace is telling Sam about her house okay?

She was consumed in her thoughts and lost in her minds so much that she never even noticed Samantha coming up behind her until the younger girl spoke. She was engrossed in watching the horses go about thier lives as though she herself did not exist but was merely an accepted part of their environment now. She let out a soft sigh of contentment that turned into a silent gasp as the voice made her startle a little bit. She turned around to face Samantha, leaning back against the fence for balance, a passive smile on her face despite her beating heart.

"Hello! Of course, of course." She pushed herself up and away from the fence, wobbling a little before she regained her balance, her tail held straight out behind her to help as the large bulge of her stomach sent her balance senses haywire. She gestured for the female to walk with her and started off in the direction of the mountains where the mountain goats lived. To fill the silence Jace began to chatter idly about the state of her house and all the things that needed fixing until she finally stopped talking,

"But enough about me and my life, how have you been? I haven't seen you since the hunt. Are you settling in well? Found a place to stay yet?"
[html]OOC- dropped the table....had no time to post it...
Please forgive my fail...this Rain/Samantha business is making my head spin! XD
IC-
Samantha smiled and began to walk with Jace. She was excited for the task, she did like to hunt and this gave her an opportunity. When the woman asked her about her life so far, a shy smile crept across Samantha's features. "Well...I have sorta found...a mate. I haven't found a place to live yet though.I am
Thinking of Trenton, but Rain kinda wants me to live in Anathema...But I don't really want to leave Ichika. I am enjoying Ichika. It is so beautiful here."
She knew that Jace was leading her towards the mountains, her heart was pounding. She wanted so bad to be a real member of Ichika. She followed Jace, happy that she would be able to show what she can do for Ichika.

Smiling and walking, her heart pounding in excitement and anxiety, she smiled at Jace, she had asked Jace to accompany her with her initiation task. She hoped that when this was over, she hoped that they would be friends.[/html]
no problem Xd we all fail a bit sometimes Big Grin

Her inquiring gaze was intense and concerned, she hadn't been here that long and Jace wondered how she had found time to get herself a mate n the short span,

"A mate? That was quick." She hesitated as Samantha said that this person whomever they were wanted her to leave Ichika no Ho-en and move to Anathema, Jace couldn't really dictate the young females life and she had the right to choose where she came and left at her own discretion but if she chose to leave then the quad toned woman would be sad to see her go, all she could do was offer advice and hope for the best outcome,

"Well, regardless of where you go, just make sure that it is something that you want to do. Don't let anyone pressure you into doing something you do not want to. And even if you do leave, Ichika will always be here it's not like you can't come back once you leave. We're not like that creepy slave pack to the west of here and over the mountains." They left the suburbs of Westville and moved out into open plain land, and the mountains loomed tall and dark in the distance.
[html]

Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Sam smiled, considering Jace's words. The girl knew that Jace was very wise, she knew a lot and Temo was her mate. She smiled when Jace said "Already?" She knew that it had been taken a little fast, but Samantha was superbly happy. She looked up at the looming mountains, she would have to climb them with Jace. She was a little concerned, knowing that Jace was pregnant and many things can happen to the multi-colored woman. She stepped over branches and logs, careful not to trip. The young woman looked to Jace to see how she was doing, and said "My mate's name is Rain...he is afraid that he may not be accepted in Ichika, he had a troubled past. He hurt a female once..." She knew that as long as Rain was with her, nothing bad would happen. He wouldn't hurt anyone again.

Her heart wouldn't calm, it made her more and more anxious, thus increasing her pulse. She couldn't wait, her body was tense; hunting was one of her favorite things to do. She liked being around Jace, she was a friendly type, and Sam trusted her already. She did hope that she didn't leave Ichika, that she could stay and become friends with Jace and the rest of the pack. "So...how long until you're due?" Samantha questioned gesturing to Jace's ballooned abdomen, Samantha sure hoped that this initiation task wouldn't hurt Jace's children at all. Sam would hate herself if something did happen.  

table by cactus; code by the Mentors!

<style>
.samfirework { background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/ing17n.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:470px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:357px 0px 10px 0px; color:#e2898a; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #cdabac;}
.samfirework b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.samfirework p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.samfirework p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.samfirework .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]