New news to me.
OOC: Set around the edge of the soulsverse where Yiska has just stumbled into.

IC: The woman sniffed the air around her suspiciously, her instinct told her no....but the scent she trailed here so long ago told her yes. She smelled Perethpaw here once....decided it was nothing more than a wandering victim of Avery, and left. However, the much more recent smell told her perhaps a sibling had made it this far north into this unknown land. The smell scented a little like her brother.....but more like her mother and father. So she had to investigate.

The grey-cream female moved quietly around the bounderies for a few hours before deciding it safe and she wasn't tresspassing on clan ground....she had done it once, and never again, for it costed her a payment of flesh. She moved with the swift speed her age gave her and crossed into a world she was too indifferent to cross into before. She expected not to run into anyone for a while but that soon changed. A different female scent with an unknown clan scent hit the woman's nose hard and fast. She almost fell back trying to make sure she didn't run into anyone. "For the love of...... she muttered the curses to herself as she readjusted and got back up on all fours.

Yiska looked around for a while, traking the scent in circles and getting frustrated. Finally she decided to move on, the scent gave her nothing and she was too annoyed to care anymore. The wolfess began to move when the sudden crack of a stick caught her ear too late, now I gotta fight my way out.... The pereth female turned on her heels and snarled at the direction she thought the noise came from. "Whose there?" she demanded in a voice that her dominate parents blessed her with....it was useful for getting what you needed. She waited teeth slightly bared in case someone decided on an ambush, and perked her ears forward to listen for any signs of life.
[html]

Blind had been watching the she-wolf for quite some time now. She had been running into females a lot lately, but this didn't bother her, seeing as the last run-in she'd had with a male resulted in a very flippant reaction. Blind was convinced that males wanted little to do with her, which was fine; she wanted little to do with them, too.

The slender stranger stumbled through the woods, her ears erect and attentive. Blind had grown amused by the stranger's efforts, and it was enough of a show to keep her roosted on the boulder she had claimed earlier that morning in an attempt to rest from her travels. She had been wandering back toward her birthplace for days now, not only hoping to discover a little about her past, but also hoping to run into the spry coywolf she had befriended only a few days prior to this encounter as well. Thoughts of her scarred companion immediately founded a desire to meet this new arrival too, and soon Blind found herself stretching as she rose from her spot.

Very quietly, Blind slipped down from the boulder and followed the moonlight-pelted female, making sure to keep a safe distance so as not to startle her. She smelled of many different things, though none of which were familiar - this wasn't a member of her pack that she had simply neglected to introduce herself to. Instead, Blind figured this wolf to be a traveller, in search for a home just as she had been not too long ago. Of course, there was the possibility that this wolf was quite content with her homeless state, too, just like her hybrid friend was. Again, a pang of excitement fluttered in Blind's chest at the thought of the coywolf, urging her paws to move faster. Just as she did so, however, the sound of a twig cracking beneath her stride suddenly rang out, shattering the silence of the woods. Blind froze immediately, then giggled at the stranger's startled reaction. Though it hadn't been very long since she had acted the same way in response to every noise, the more she learned, the braver she had become. Now she could see how silly her behavior had been, and she was determined to grow stronger still every day.

Deeming it appropriate to make herself known now, the dark she-wolf stepped out of the shadows and nipped gently at the stranger's tail. Don't you know it's not safe to wander the woods by yourself? Blind teased with a smile, making her way forward to stand before the she-wolf. A friendly glint in her bi-colored eyes portrayed no ill feelings, and she hoped that this newcomer would see that.

<style>
.blindy .ooc {font-style:italic;color:#d99f64; }
.blindy p {padding:3px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.blindy b {color:#d99f64; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.blindy {background-color:#443e33; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.blindy .text {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#967c59; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:427px; margin-top:-60px; text-align:justify; padding:-150px 0px 10px 0px; }
.blindy-border {width:427px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC: lol suprise!

IC: The female hadn't expected the she-wolf to come up from behind her. She almost turned to snap at her neck but stopped herself quickly when she realized the new comer meant no harm or foul to the woman. Instead she laid her ears back, unamused by the new wolf's joke. She looked the new comer in the face and studied her strange bi-colored eyes before deciding to go with it for now...Yiska stood close to the female and kept eye-contact showing her that although she meant no harm, she wasn't someone to be triffled with.

At her full height she stood just a little bit taller then the young wolf. Though the woman didn't seem very harmful...Yiska didn't trust it. You could never take anything for granted. "I'm fully capable of taking care of myself." She stood eye to eye with the younger one and wondered if she was the one from the clan...one small sniff and the overwhelming power of a pack joined in scent told her her answer. "You must be the one whose scent I found. I am Yiska of the Perethpaw clan. Who are you?" Yiska didn't feel like playing games but she hoped she didn't sound to harsh.

The cream-colored woman felt unsure of the lighthearted new comer, and was unabe to really make a good assessment other than the female was much younger than her. Yiska kept her hackles down and lowered her tail, showing the new female there was not going to be any fighting today less she started it. There pereth-female was tired and weary and didn't feel like causing trouble.
[html]

Hehe oh I like Yiska already ^^

Blind smiled at the wolf's response to her appearance, slightly reminded of her hybrid friend. Trying to shake the pain from her short leg, she gave it a quick flick and then held the stranger's gaze. Though she was becoming less of wimp, she still felt physically weak. But she couldn't show this new wolf that; Blind didn't want to let the stranger know that she had any weaknesses, as irrational as that seemed.

Blind looked over the female's thin body, trying not to look like she was checking her out. She was beautiful, that was certain, but she had no desire to find a mate, boy or girl. Blind hadn't experienced any emotions akin to attraction, and she honestly didn't think she ever would. Not because she felt she wasn't good enough, but simply because it wasn't an emotion she sought to feel. This wolf - just as the others had been - was just another character she'd spend words and time on, whether for good or bad. However, she did hope she would leave this encounter as happy as she had left the last.

Humbling herself a bit, she sat in front of the sandy female and tilted her head coyly. I have no doubt you can take care of yourself, she said, I assumed that was why you were out here on your own in the first place. She chuckled, amazed at the way her own words seemed to flow with ease - speaking was never a talent she felt she possessed.

Blind listened closely to the female's words. She spoke with a certain confidence that impressed the younger female, and she could tell that this wolf clearly knew her way around."Perethpaw clan, eh?" Blind asked, trying to remember if she had ever heard of such a group - nothing came to mind. "Well, I'm of the Crimson Dreams pack myself," she continued. "What are you doing away from home?"

<style>
.blindy .ooc {font-style:italic;color:#d99f64; }
.blindy p {padding:3px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.blindy b {color:#d99f64; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.blindy {background-color:#443e33; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.blindy .text {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#967c59; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:427px; margin-top:-60px; text-align:justify; padding:-150px 0px 10px 0px; }
.blindy-border {width:427px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

lol sorry for the wait

The woman was impressed by the younger females gaze meeting her own. Though she wasn't ever submissive and on usual occasion took the sign as a challenge, the woman was in no mood for a dominance contest. Only when the female's gaze move to her body did she do the same. She looked over the female with caution, studying her every muscle. The young one was indeed healthy, in excellent shape for one of her age. Though the woman wasn't about to compliment her.

A small scent of pain hit the she-wolfs keen nose and she hoped the female wasn't hurt. The lack of blood in the scent told her the woman would be fine. She pointed her nose towards the female and sniffed, inhaling her packs scent and memorizing it, before sneezing to clear her nasal passage. She turned attention back to the canine's words. Though she put her ears slightly back at the woman's comment about her being out and about, she heard the words of the pack. "Crimson Dreams....never heard of it." She mused indifferently, teasing wasn't exactly her sport, but she hoped the light-hearted one wouldn't take it to heart.

The woman became resigned however when she was asked her reason for being here. The Perethpaw looked at the female suspiciously. "My reasons are my own. Though you've seemed to not answer my question. Who are you light-hearted one? Less I am to make a name for you myself." She hoped the womans feelings wouldnt be injured. But years of being alone has all but told the woman to beware the strangers who told you nothing.

<style type="text/css">
.yiskasnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#69503c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#898b9b 1px 1px 1px;}
.yiskasnow p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.yiskasnow {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#e0e4fd; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2ugewj8.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #656772; padding:550px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#656772; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.yiskasnow .wordcount {color:#898b9b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #898b9b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.yiskasnow .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

No problem ^^

Blind watched rather anxiously as the newcomer surveyed her. However, seeing in general, as she had so recently come to find, was difficult for her. A bear attack many days prior had left one eye incapable of sight and the other fogged over, though slowly clearing with each day. Blind was able to see the slender female just fine since she had crossed her path, but it was only because her eyes were behaving at the moment. She could never tell when her vision would cloud over, and when it would permit her to see.

Blind's leg, however, was a different story. Because she had allowed her hybrid friend to take her to a healer after their ordeal, Blind was healing better than she probably would have if she had pressed on, treating her injury like another bad day in the wilderness. However, even though the healer did give her herbs for the pain, at first, it was nothing shy of debilitating. Now, each step seemed to relieve the ache and tension, and soon she found herself walking better than she ever had before. Her hips were no longer uneven, and her strides were smooth and confident. The only bit of pain she felt now were the remains of the attack squeezing their way out of Blind's body. The resulting joy made Blind forget her disappointment in her eyes...sometimes.

The stranger spoke confidently as she held Blind's gaze, stating her lack of knowledge of the Dreamers and then inquiring of her name. The dark she-wolf dipped her head, almost bowing, and said, The name's Blind. And you are?

<style type="text/css">
.blackblind b {font-weight:bold; color:#eeeba7; letter-spacing:1px;}
.blackblind .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.blackblind p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blackblind {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#212327; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/14wq61j.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:45px; padding: 450px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9da7ba; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

XD Forgive my teasing lol

The woman smiled pleasingly at the mention of the young one's name. "Blind..interesting name. Not bad...I like it." She seemed indifferent about it all but she did find the woman's name an interesting one. Though noone in her old pack gave their children such names, she found it unique to learn of another's culture sometimes. She tilted her head a little for a moment and mentioned her name again. "The name's Yiska." She wasn't sure if she wasn't clear the first time but she didn't mind mentioning it again.

The woman stepped a bit closer, allowing there to be a comfortable distance between each other, before letting go of her dominance and resting her rump on the ground. Yiska thought for a moment before asking the young one. "Well..Blind, can you tell me exactly what place I have stumbled upon? It doesn't smell like any territory but there is unusual air about it. What is it?" She was one who was not ashamed to mention that she was lost....those who let pride get to them die...and very quickly.

The woman thought for a moment back to her dear but foolish father. One who let pride and love get to him, he met an early death....She wouldn't be making the same mistake. And she hoped the she-wolf who killed him would one day be killed for her own selfishness. The dark thought was shoved aside as she waited for the young one's answer and explanation.

<style type="text/css">
.yiskasnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#69503c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#898b9b 1px 1px 1px;}
.yiskasnow {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#e0e4fd; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2ugewj8.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #656772; padding:550px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#656772; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.yiskasnow .wordcount {color:#898b9b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #898b9b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Hehe not a problem ^^

The dark female smiled at the stranger's approval of her name, and her tail lifted a bit in a lazy wag. She liked when others saw her as more than just a mass of bones and fur, for it made her feel important to a certain degree. Her slightly cautious air faded at this, and as soon as the stranger repeated their own name, Blind simply continued to smile in response. Though it was a habit of hers to correct those she was comfortable with, she didn't want to come off as a snob to someone who seemed to have enough confidence to rip the young wolf to shreds if Blind even looked at her funny.

At Yiska's question, Blind's smile morphed to a look of confusion as she contemplated her answer. Finally, she admitted, I'm afraid I can't tell you, because I'm not even sure myself. I've been wandering a lot lately, trying to learn where things and places are, and I'm afraid this bit of territory is unfamiliar to me. I'm sorry.

Blind hoped that by ending her comment with an apology, the silver wolf wouldn't think her stupid. She wanted to help the stranger, but the truth was, she really had no idea where she was. In fact, she would agree that maybe she was lost, too. Normally this would send Blind into a fit of panic, but she had been too busy gawking at her surroundings and thinking about those she had met along her short journey to stop and take time to worry. Besides, worrying is what the OLD Blind would do, she thought haughtily, not what the NEW Blind would do.

<style type="text/css">
.blindlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#84c1a5; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#856c71 0px 0px 1px; font-family:palatino linotype, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.blindlight p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blindlight .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right; font-family:verdana;}
.blindlight {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/mlnhg.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#856c71; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Her disapointment was evident. She really hoped the female would help tell her what world she had just stumbled into. However, she didn't want to hurt the light hearted ones feelings. Something about her reminded her of her dearest sister Zeru, who couldn't, even for her own life, hurt another living thing. It was strange thinking of her sweet sister who looked so much like their father. She had been mated with and was on her way to delivering her first litter anytime now. Shaking her mind free of such saddness she quickly turned her thoughts to the present.

Something, and for some strange reason she didn't know why, she suddenly noticed that the female had two differeny color eyes. The only one in the world whom had eyes like that...well even thinking of that she-demon put the woman in a very bad mood. She tried not to hold that against Blind. She instead tried grinning to hide her sudden growth of anger "Its alright, we can figure this place out together if you wish." Trying to keep her thoughts on the present and not the devil of the past did help distract the grumpy woman enough to keep her nerves down.

However, it didn't stop the flashback. A simple one. Her and her dear fool of a father on a warm day with her siblings. They had crossed the she-demon and gotten everything all stirred up. Her father had scolded them, saying that the other's were not like them. The wicked creature had approached them and told her father to control his abominations of children....and then that deathly bi-colored stare. The woman shivered back to the present and looked over at the little one called Blind. No, she couldn't hold her appearance agaisnt her...especially since she seemed to do the one thing no other wolf could do.... She became the woman's first.....friend?

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Blind's ears flattened sheepishly when she sensed the wolf's disappointment, but then lifted again at its offer to explore together. The young wolf hadn't had much contact since she talked with the pale female by the shore many days ago, and she felt an unspoken hunger suddenly satiated by this woman's words. However, as excited as she was to make a new friend, Blind couldn't help but feel cautious at the female's sudden change in attitude.

Blind's blurry vision fought her as she attempted to stretch her legs and look around, but then soon allowed her sight again as she paused a moment to let herself relax. Her gaze then fell on the silver wolf, a small smile teasing her lips. Her tail flicked anxiously, and she trotted in place a little before taking a step toward the lithe female. Blind sensed Yiska's mood dampening, and she felt a rush of affection fill her veins as she attempted to comfort the wolf with a gentle nudge. She whimpered sympathetically, then cooed, Hey, are you okay?

Realizing that she had possibly intruded on Yiska's personal space, Blind quickly stepped back and took on an appearance of indifference. Although she felt concerned for the wolf inside, she didn't want to annoy the canine, especially when Yiska had portrayed dominance only moments before. The young wolf had to constantly remind herself not to let her big heart get in the way of her logic, for her mother had often told her that emotions only proved to be handicaps when faced with important matters. Blind's tail tucked instinctively, but her ears remained erect as she awaited Yiska's reaction.

<style type="text/css">
.blackblind .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.blackblind {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#212327; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/14wq61j.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:45px; padding: 450px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9da7ba; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the icky short post XP

Yiska hadn't realized the female had nugded her. When she did though she gave the little one a strange look of confusion. Why had this wolf try to comfort her? She barely knew Yiska, yet she had tried to comfort her like she was her sister. Yiska had straightened up a bit but had not taken to her usual dominant stance. There was something weird about the wolves here. She noticed how the female tucked her tail but kept her ears forward. She didn't mean to make the female uncomfortable. She was infact much more angry with herself then with anyone else. Ever since she found this place she felt more connected to her past and her old self. However, this wasn't nessicarily good news to her.

The perethpaw sighed tiredly and grinned alittle at the female. "I will be, I'm not use to this place." The female then did something she never did. She approached the other wolf, nugded her gently, comforting her and apologizing without having to use words. Then, she straightened, smiled and she tilted her head in a random direction. "Care to join me?" She began to walk in the direction she pointed and hoped the female would follow.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

No worries! Sorry for the wait, I didn't realize it had been so long!

The young wolf's tail left its hiding place between her legs and pointed upward with intrigue. She grew happy at the thought of a new friend, and this Yiska girl seemed like a suitable enough canine for the job. A slight grin spread across her foolish lips as she fought the urge to play a little "hard to get," and then it melted into a soft smile. Are you sure you can handle a cripple tagging along? she teased.

Blind's eyes followed Yiska, and then clouded over in a fit of...well, blindness. The young wolf shook her head a bit to clear her eyes, then stepped forward. Her vision had been fighting her a lot lately, and it frustrated her that now another part of her body wasn't working properly - though the relief from her profound limp was happily accepted, the issues with her vision were an annoyance. Trying to shrug it off, Blind paused and smiled jovially at the slender female. With a flick of her dark tail, Blind trotted forward to catch up with the wolf, her eyes finally deciding to cooperate.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]