Who needs a reason? [p]
Forward dated to Oct: 12th
Placed at the northern area of Western Tangles. Specific location is flexible.

OOc: Its kinda short... ^^' Let me know if you’d like me to edit anything. Smile

Drizzt watched the sunset from his position north of Aniwaya. Though he had no ill will towards the odd, tribe like pack, he was here on business, scouting out the entirety of Nova Scotia. The idea had been proposed to him recently, and it made sense to him when he considered the possibilities it allowed him and his comrades. And with the war going on, any information would just be more stacked on his side.

The Russian sat against a tree, his back pack set down beside his legs as he looked down at his note pad, where he revised his progress so far. He had scaled the sketch down a lot, but had placed markers where key landmarks lay, and had outlined three packs so far. The northern territories had been roughly sketched, Ichika no Ho-en, Anathema, and Salosa. His outline of Inferni was a rough semi circle rough, as he did not bother approaching the borders. He finished tracing the shoreline up till Beast Grin Peninsula. He so far had Cercatori d’Arte traced, and a small portion of Aniwaya’s border marked. Drizzt’s map missed the details that a human map might hold. He began to realize that he should look for one of their maps to satisfy his hunger for detail. Once he finished his traces, he placed the pencil and pad back in his pack before leaning his head back into his hands and resting against the tree trunk.

His eyes closed as he rested lightly. He clucked his tongue and recited something he’d heard a drunkard in Europe say over a year ago. “’The hope of a secure and livable world lies with disciplined nonconformists who are dedicated to justice, peace and brotherhood’… I guess we’ll see if this is true.” This thought had stuck with him since he had left the tavern, and followed him here.
[html]

WC: 339 It's all good. Thanks for other changes by the way. XD

Saxif had been having an odd day; she had been debating what needed to be done from that point on. The two short days since she had left her mate left her quite shaken and confused. Not only that, her temper had been in a deep flux making her very unpleasant to be around so she chose to remain isolated. She felt she had no home to go to and so far she had not wanted to be in anyone’s company but the loneliness was also driving her mad.

The meeting of a stranger the night after she left her mate left the female even much more confused. She stroked the small hawk skull the male gave her it rested just below the wolf her ex-mate had given her so long ago. She debated whether she should continue to wear the wooden canine but that always threw her into a mental debate of where her heart lied. The question often along the lines of whether or not she still loved the girl.

That day the huntress had left her horse in a temporary camping area she had made and mindlessly wandered the forest. She wanted to hunt but she felt not up to the task. Her ear twitched as she heard the voice of someone upwind. She didn’t want to heed or even acknowledge the noise but as she wandered further she found herself only feet from a male. He was older than her she was sure. He seemed deep in thought as his eyes were closed and he was leaning his back on a tree. She started to turn away but something made her stand in her place. Her feet had led her to him and the least she could do was say hello. Hi there. She tried to sound pleasant but her sour mood could be heard in the tone of her voice. So the greeting was very monotone and with out feeling. She forced a small smile in hopes to make up for the poor salutation.

<style>
.saxifangered {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... nFinal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.saxifangered p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 30px;}
.saxifangered .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.saxifangered p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 30px 5px 30px;}
</style>
[/html]
OOc: I do not freakin believe how long I took to do this. -_- I'm sorry Micki! Sad

The Russian turned his head as he heard the soft approach of another wolf. He waited to be hailed, though he sensed his visitor turn to leave. His muzzle turned up towards the sky and he watched the lazily floating clouds. His lips pulled into a smirk when he heard the greeting. Deep lavender eyes turned upon the woman, searching her gaze. She struck the man immediately as someone who was suffering from something, something eating at their heart. This thought killed his cocky smirk instantly.

The man nodded his head in greeting. "My greetings to you. Do you require assistance?" He questioned kindly. His right hand rested beside its corresponding scimitar, while his left hung limply over his knee. Drizzt had no reason to be hostile to the woman, and maintained a relaxed position as he waited for a response.
[html]

WC: 200+ Saxif is such a grumpy butt right now. XD Sorry in return for my terrible response time, been going through some stuff Confused

Saxif’s brow furrowed when the male asked if she required his assistance. Did she look weak to him? She crossed her arms and huffed lightly in her offense. Do I really look like I need your help? I was merely saying hello. The huntress glared at him as she spoke. Are all females weak to you? Saxif shook her head in disgust feeling as though she couldn’t deal with this. She knew it was a bad idea to talk to anyone today but she ignored her instinct. I don’t have time for this. Though she started to turn away she just couldn’t let it go, her anger and sour mood merely worsened. She refaced herself toward the male her brow still heavily furrowed.

It took everything for her to keep from growling and baring her teeth but the struggle was clear on her face. She stepped forward raising her finger toward him. Next time a girl says hello I would avoid being so presumptuous. With that she huffed and lowered her hand again. She started to leave. Completely lost in her pointless rage that just seemed to escalate within her she grew slightly unaware. Her thoughts started focusing on taking a run to settle herself. She considered shifting but decided it would have to wait before she left this arrogant fool.

<style>
.saxifangered {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... nFinal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 195px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.saxifangered p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 30px;}
.saxifangered .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.saxifangered p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 30px 5px 30px;}
</style>
[/html]
OOc: I hope you don't mind him catching her, just thought it would help inflame the situation ^_^

Drizzt’s kind expression turned to one of surprise when the woman snapped at him, and he sat there, stunned as she chewed into him, metaphorically of course. He began to rise as she turned to leave, hoping to apologize before any true bad blood formed between the two. And slammed back into the tree when the woman stepped toward him, shoving her finger in his face. His ears fell back against his head and a soft growl emanated from his throat. She had placed herself within his ‘zone’. Lavender eyes sparked as she continued speaking to him, as if he were no more than a child. “I thi-" He began before she turned about and started away. With a growl of irritation the Russian’s hand snapped forward with a swordsman’s precision and caught her hand in his.

Once he had stopped her, his voice rumbled out, cold, and hard; “If either of us is being presumptuous, child , it is you. My words were meant in greeting, nothing more. If you had an open mind, perhaps you would have understood that.” He reigned in his temper and loosened his grip on her hand as he finished, though his face still held its frustrated expression.