wiki headers
http://wiki.soulsrpg.com/index.php?n=Characters.AnannKelevra

Um so I don't know what I did to the appearance section (very bottom of the page), but something is not right >.> halp?

Scroll Down, New question in 4th post!!!
Since the descriptions are on the same line that you have the !!! markers, it's including all of what you typed as the sub-header. You can either move the descriptions to another line right below them or bold the "optime," "secui," etc, parts separately like this:

'''Optime''' -- Description goes here

Hope that makes sense?
hah okay, thank you!!! I am nubbins at this :x
Okay, so the headers (!,!!,!!!) are confusing me o.O

In Anann's character profile the first (!) and third (!!!) headers are showing up in the table of contents.

Yet, in my Player profile, its the first (!) and second (!!) that show in the ToC. (which is the way I thought it was suppose to be???)

Anyways, I've edited Anann's headers so that I have what I want showing in her ToC, but I wasn't sure why there was variance from page to page on what headers show in the ToC. I don't know if it's because of something I've done or what.
Okay, I tinkered around a bit, and I think the (!!!) third sub-headers are showing up on Anann's because you use them before any of the (!!) second ones.

For the first instances of headers and subheaders on her page, you have it as:

! Pre-'Souls history
!!! (re)birth

If you want the second subheaders to show up in the toc on her page, you should change it to:

! Pre-'Souls history
!! (re)birth

and then adjust any of the other subheaders further down the page accordingly so the right things show up in the toc. It looks like the toc takes the first two types of headers listed on the page and uses them for the list. It shows up differently on your player profile because you listed a (!!) second subheader before a (!!!) third one.

Hope I explained that clearly enough? XD; If not, lemme know, haha.