Don't come knocking at my door [Part 2]
Oct 8th
3+

She moved swiftly with an angry look on her face, Jaden gripped firmly between her two hands, her feet beat a repetitive song against the stone floor. When she finally reached her and Giuseppe's den she was panting harshly and on the verge of tears. Giuseppe was not in and for that she was glad because as soon as the curtain slipped close behind her and she had placed Jaden on the bed they began to course down her cheeks, hot and wet. It hurt so much to see him, to see him looking even vaguely happy and for her not to be the cause of it.

She had not noticed the brown wolfess at his side, too focused on the coydog. On the bed Jaden struggled to his paws and looked about blindly before beginning to cry with her in his child way, not knowing why his mother made such sad sounds but wanting to join in. She sat down on the bed and pulled him close, wiping at her face, the crying set the child off in a coughing fit that left him whimpering and depression pulled at her, he wouldn't be alive much longer, this she knew to be true. Then to her astonishment the child opened his eyes for the first time in his life despite being almost a month old. His eyes resembled neither herself nor Giuseppe and instead were the palest shade of green she'd ever seen flecked with hints of black, blue and amber. Striations of color flickered throughout the huge orbs making them seem otherworldly.

Jaden also seemed astonished by the sudden ability to see , his head snapping to and fro wildly as he took in the sights of the place he called home for the first time ever.

"Ma!" With a happy exclamation he pounced forwards and began to tug on her fur.
[html]

Lawls this is horrible. +3

Tawny wasn’t sure where she was going, but she followed her own and Teo’s scents back towards the communal kitchen area where they had seen the white female. Once there, she sat down against the wall and just looked around, taking in all of the cave halls that branched out from the larger room. After a while of scoping it out, she got up and began to sniff around again, going in the direction she was sure that Gemma had taken off in. There; the still fresh scent of a mother, recognizable by the hormones, and the sweet smell of a baby. The girl sighed softly and started following the trail down the hall until she reached a hole in the stone wall.

Taking a deep breath to try and calm her nerves, she popped her hand off the stone and made a soft yipping sound, alerting to the mother inside that she was at the door. She could hear the sniffles and a tiny baby voice coming from inside and without thinking, reached out and pulled the curtain back from the wall. She stood there staring at the white beauty and her adorable baby, suddenly feeling like an ugly little ogre. How could anyone ever think that she, muddy brown and covered in scars, could ever be beautiful when there were women like that walking around? Absurdity, that’s what it was, she could not compare in the least bit.

Nevertheless, she cared about Matteo and wanted him to feel better, hated seeing him so sad and angry. Sucking in another deep breath, she pressed her back to the wall and sank down to the ground, watching the woman for signs of aggression. I…I’m Tawny. Her head tilted to the side slightly. Aki and Ang…um, T-teo saved me f-from the b-b-bad man and the hurting. Her head dropped, eyes closing as she shifted nervously, feeling the wounds flare up painfully once again. …seeing you m-makes Teo so sad. He m-misses you, thinks you are so beautiful… Tears pooled in her eyes when she realized the depth of Matteo’s love for this woman and the love he must hold for Alaki to choose the man over her. That love would never be something the little brown girl experienced, she was sure of it.

<style>
.home .ooc {font-style:italic;color:#a5ca7c; padding:0px 150px 10px 0px}
.home p {padding:3px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.home b {font-weight:bold; color:#b7dc72; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.home {background-color:#1f3309; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.home .text {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#83966f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; margin-top:-25px; text-align:justify; padding:-140px 0px 10px 0px; }
.home-border {width:400px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
3+ apologies for taking so long x.x

Gemma stiffened as a soft yipping noise came from outside, the fur around her neck and spine rose visibly and she growled. Go away! She didn't want company, not at this time, not that she knew who it was outside of her and Giuseppe's den, the scent coming in said it was a youngish female who badgered for her attention. But before she could say anything a small brown girl stepped into her den, she lurched forwards and grabbed hold of her son who was staring at the woman with his newly opened eyes. The pup squirmed as he was pressed against her chest, he wanted to play!

Fury filled her that she would just barge in without even asking or waiting for an answer, who did this girl think she was. Some of her anger turned to sluggish strains of curiosity as the earthen woman pressed herself against the wall and then shrunk down to her knees. Just who was she? The woman began to talk with broken and stuttering speech. As soon as the word 'Teo' left her mouth Gemma's ears were pulled back and she bared her teeth, so he had sent this child to try and apologise for him then, a poor attempt. The words that came forth made her heart ache, if he missed her so much then why had he pushed her away, why had he hurt her, she regarded this Tawny woman coldly,

"If Matteo truly missed me and thought me beautiful then why did he marry that disgusting wolf? Why did he push me aside, why was I left to rot here. After what he did to me he's lucky I didn't hurt him like he did to me." Despite her cold and harsh words the ivorny woman's voice was filled with longing and hurt.
OOC: holy shit i'm so sorry, been so looong. xD +3

The fury radiating off of the beautiful white canine was so intimidating. Tawny just kept shrinking further into herself, hoping to all that was holy that the fury didn’t turn into physical violence. Her body was still in too much pain from the attacks to go through any more of it.... However, when Gemma began saying things about Matteo, her little snippy side showed up. There was no room in this conversation for saying bad things about her Angel, only getting him to stop being so sad. Her head snapped up and she narrowed her dark blue eyes at the mother, lips lifting in a tiny show of aggression.
Despite Tawny not knowing anything about what went on between Gemma and Teo, she was sure that the white furred woman was exaggerating and making drama. Before she’d even been able to say anything about that, the woman went on to call Alaki a ‘disgusting wolf’. That just made everything worse. Slowly pushing herself up, her body still in a mostly submissive posture, just defensive, she glared. Aki not ‘gusting! I am wolf, too. D…d-dogs and c-coys are ‘g-gusting![/b ]Her words were a soft yell, almost a sobbed out statement. As she spoke of dogs and coyotes, her hands rested over the still fresh wounds on her stomach and chest.
The only wolves that had ever hurt her had been her parents, and now these…the dog and the coyote who tried to rape and eat her, but initially left her terrified and broken. There was no hate for coyotes and dogs in her mind, just those two who did the acts. Her statement was just a generalization in the heat of the moment. [b]Teo loves Aki, and you. Y-you…are l-lucky to have love.
The fight in her eyes left with those last words and she sank down against the wall again, staring at the floor and feeling horrible.
Big Grin tadaa surprise posting

The snappy words of the brown one only served to increase her anger and her own voice cracked at the air like a whip, she stood from her bed with her son still clutched protectively, the little boy still wriggling for all he was worth to play with the new woman,

"I don't give two fucks what species you are, you come into my home and proceed to tell me that I should become friends with Matteo again because he's 'sad' and that he 'loves me'. If he loved me then he would not be with Alaki." The name Alaki was hissed poisonously, but her words about her thinking coyotes and dogs were disgusting made her throw her head back and laugh, "I've got news for you Tawny, that what you think is disgusting? Coyotes and Dogs, well Matteo is both of them, so you better sort out who you hang around with if you're going to make statements like that." She eyed the girl distastefully, it wasn't exactly hard to see that Matteo was at least part coyote. Was Tawny stupid or something? Or was Matteo that good a liar, she knew it wasn't the latter, that guy couldn't lie to save his life. Those ending words struck her though and she took a step forwards,

"Lucky to have love? No body has ever loved me and I wish I had never met Matteo, my life would have been so much better without him in it. Get out of my home NOW!"
OOC: BITCH FIGHT Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin +3

Oh hell no. The depression was shoved back once again as Gemma opened her nasty little mouth and continued to spout off angry words. Tawny slowly stood once again, the submission falling away from her body with every inch. Soon enough her ears were tilted forward, tail held out straight, the fluff on the back of her neck and back stood up sharply and she stared Gemma in the eyes. The darker girl was pretty small compared to the lighter one, being both shorter and not as fluffy or curvy. That didn’t stop her from standing up for what she thought was right, however, and she growled right back at Gemma.
You act l-like a b-b-baby! The words were sharp, almost a bark as she took a small step closer, little hands balling into fists at her sides. There was a puppy in Gemma’s arms, which was one of the only reasons Tawny hadn’t taken a swing yet. H-he loves you, and you know it! S-stop being a b-brat! Her little foot stomped down on the ground, showing her frustration and inability to lash out at the other woman. Thank goodness for the little baby, else they’d both be sporting some cuts fairly soon. Gemma’s next words made her head tilt to the side, trying to understand why she would care about what Teo’s lineage was.
After a few moments she snorted and shook her head slowly, baring her teeth at the woman again. Teo…Angel, is him. Dog and C-coy…are them. Not all together, same. She shook her head more and growled softly, simply amazed that this woman hated wolves, possibly all wolves, for any reason. S-stupid…so stupid… Her words trailed off and the room was silent for a few moments, only the sounds of whimpering and wheezing coming from the bundle in Gemma’s arms. Tawny’s eyes widened and she frowned, looking up at the woman’s face.
He is…sick. She backed up again and leaned against the wall, staring at the two with seemingly uncaring eyes. Angel can help.
Gemma snorted at Tawny's next words, this girl was seriously confused or something up there in her pretty brown head. One moment dogs and coyotes were disgusting and the next they were not, she could see why Matteo had taken in the stray now, she was too dumb to realise his manipulating her. The poor thing. Her thoughts were sarcastic and she didn't voice them for some reason, it seemed morally wrong to call this girl up on her apparently lack of brain cells and power. Instead Gemma looked down her nose at her attempt to be dominant.

Her attention was drawn however from Tawny onto Jaden as the pup began to gasp and choke as the excitement proved too much for his feeble body to cope with. So the white female let go of him and he immediately bounded towards Tawny on short legs, stumpy tail wagging at breakneck speed, wanting to play with her in the unconcerned way that puppies did. Gemma kept back not wanting to have to interact with Tawny any more than she had done, but she could not stop the small protective growl that came from her maw, it was clear that if Tawny so much as bend a strand of hair out of place on his head then the white femme would attack and tear out her throat, consequences be damned.
+3

The girl watched Gemma with flat blue eyes, not showing any fear or even anger anymore. The ability to turn her emotional façade off was growing and becoming stronger, much easier to throw up in times of need. The obvious look of distaste and disregard showed on Gemma’s face, telling the brown girl that she wasn’t thought very highly of. It didn’t matter though, because all Tawny cared about at the moment was lessening the sadness that she had seen inTeo’s eyes as he spoke of the beautiful white furred woman. While a few thoughts along the lines of ‘how could he love such a horrid creature’ passed through her mind, but she never followed through with saying anything like that. Angel loved Alaki, who certainly wasn’t perfect or even nice to anyone…but it was love, the real thing, and this bitch needed to get over it already.

When Gemma set the puppy down, Tawny crouched and watched the little baby scamper over to her. The sound of his harsh breathing assaulted her ears and made her cringe, that definitely was not healthy. Reaching out, the young woman traced her fingers gently over the pup’s head and back, stroking his fur as he wiggled around with excitement. Looking back up at Gemma, she shook her head and blinked in confusion. ”Move on.” Why was the dumb woman focusing on someone she had lost when she had gained something so much more? After another short glare towards the mother, she dropped her head and gazed at the precious baby, petting him so softly, wishing she could take his pain away. If only the white woman would go see Teo, perhaps he could do something for the pup.

Tawny slid her hand under the puppy’s tummy and lifted him up as she stood, cradling him against her soft chest. While she wasn’t as voluptuous as Gemma, she was clearly a female and the swell on her chest was perfect for resting a child against. Soft coos and gentle growls rumbled through her chest and she rocked him back and forth. ”Angel…c-can help I think.”