ESCAPING AT LAST!
She had done it. She had figured out how to open the door with her mouth. Ferrari was a trouble child and as she ran down the steps to the outside world she didn't know what to expect but she knew she was going to enjoy her alone time. Just as she got to the edge of the steps a butterfly flew by and landed on her nose. She swatted at it playfully before running after it, jumping and swatting at it.

It wasn't long before Ferrari ended up in the village, surrounded by other wolves. She barked playfully at passing wolves, hoping someone would play with her. "Play? Play with me?" she asked as wolves passed by her small form. She would wag her tail at passerbyers but no one seemed to want to play with her. Everyone looked so gloomy and Ferrari didn't understand why. "Whats wrongs with everyones? No one happy. No one play with me!" she yelled before nipping the next person to pass her. She wanted to play and have fun and everyone seemed to be ignoring her. She didn't like it, didn't like it at all.
OOC: HIYA!

IC: Ayasha had decided to come to see her cousins and uncle. She smiled as she remembered the way the two pups had acted the day that J’adore had taught her to fight. Of course she had used her skills too fight to guardians already and would probably use them again soon. Maska’s actions were bound to bring the wrath of Crimson Dreams and Cour des Miracles down upon AniWaya.

She heard the sound of a door opening and the voice of Ferrari but didn’t actually pay attention to them until she felt she distinct sting of pup teeth. She gave a yelp and looked down to see Ferrari with her mouth on her leg. She smiled and asked, ”So you’ve decided to become a cannibal, huh? Well, you chose a good place to start.” She didn’t expect Ferrari to understand what she said but it was funny nonetheless.

She knelt down and stroked the pup’s soft head. ”Want to play something?” She might wrestle with Ferrari but would need to be gentle. Not that that would be difficult. She would never hurt a puppy on purpose and would avoid doing it on accident as well. ”Do you remember watching your dad and me practice fighting?”
[i] OOOOO FAIL POST.... -_-

Ferrari looked up to see her favorite cousin. "AYSHIE!!!!!!!" she yipped letting go of the girls leg. She cocked her head to the side as Ayasha talked to her. "Whats cannibal? she asked as the older girl knelt down and stroked her head softly. One day Ferrari was going to be like her cousin, fearless and rebellious. She nipped at Ayasha's fingers, her teeth starting to hurt again. She needed something to chew on and Ayasha seemed to be the only thing to chew on at the moment.

"PLAY?! Ayashie play with me? Fight with me? Isk don't like to fight. He is no fun. Thats why I left him at homes," she said with a wag of her tail in excitement. She stood on wobbly legs and went up on her hind paws, putting them on Ayasha's knee and wagging her tail so hard her body moved with it. "Play! Play with me! she yipped, nipping at her cousin where ever she could.
Ayasha grinned at the nickname that Ferrari had for her. It was adorable. ”Yep. That’s me, Fer.” She ruffled her fur playfully then smoothed it back down. At being asked what a cannibal was, Ayasha considered tell Ferrari to ask her daddy. But that would mean Ayasha would have to explain to J’adore why exactly she had brought up a cannibal in conversation with his daughter. So she took the simpler way and answered Ferrari’s question. ”Well, it’s a wolf that eats other wolves.”

She had no idea that she was the object of hero-worship by a pup. Not that she would have minded. She did, however, mind Ferrari chewing on her fingers. She gave a yelp and sighed. ”Teething, huh? I have something you can chew on.” She fished out a piece of wood that she had removed the bark from and done basic shaping but nothing else. She held it out for Ferrari to take the wood. ”Here. You can chew on this.” It was a softer wood so it wouldn’t hurt pup’s teeth.

Ayasha grinned at the pup’s obvious excitement. ”Sure!” Puppy teeth however soon attacked her. She dramatically fell down, letting Ferrari climb on her. ”Oh no! I’m getting attacked by a pup! How will I ever survive!” She grinned at Ferrari to show she was playing. Then she started to tickle the pup.
Ferrari bit and kicked at Ayasha's tickling hand before escaping and jumping at the older girl. "I GOT YOU!!! she yipped as she nipped at Ayasha playfully before bounding off. "CAN"T GET ME!!!" she yelled as she ran from the village to the surrounding forrest, running as fast as her little legs could take her. She went under fallen log and with a extra burst of speed was able to make it to a little stream where she tripped down the slippery banks and landed in the cool water. The stream was deep enough that she couldn't get her footing and she was carried down it some before she could stand.

Ferrari went to the banks and shook her coco cream pelt out before looking around. She had no idea where she was. She tried to get up the steep banks and ended up back in the water. After a third time of sliding and falling she wore herself out and started to panic. "Ayashie!... Ayashie!!!!!! she yelled for what felt like hours to her little wolf body and throat. She grew cold as the wind blew and took shelter from it under a tree root cave. She kept calling for her cousin but feared she was too far lost for her to find her. She howled her little body horse before growing too tired to howl for her anymore. She hoped she was found soon because from the looks of it the water was rising.
OOC: I hope the slight PP is alright. Let me know if you want me to change it.

IC: Ayasha gave a few more yelps as Ferrari bit and kicked at her hand. ”You need to calm donw, little one.” Yet she said this laughingly. Then the young pup ran off yelling that Ayasha couldn’t catch her. ”I think I can!” And she took off after the pup but at a slightly slower pace. She didn’t actually plan on truly catching Ferrari, at least not for a while.

Then the pup seemed to vanish and Ayasha followed her scent until she reached a stream. She then lost the scent and looked around for her cousin. She didn’t see her and panic slightly. ”Damn!” She then took off down the stream, following the flow where it would logically take a young pup. She berated herself and knew that if something happened to Ferrari she would never forgive herself.

Then she heard some splashing and the faint voice of her cousin. She took off running and slid into the stream, calling out to the little girl. ”Fer! I’m coming!” She then went wading through the cold water to the pup and came behind her and picked her cold, shivering body up and cuddled her as she brought her to the bank. ”Are you alright?” She was anxious but tried to keep calm for Ferrari’s sake.
Ferrari shook in Ayasha's warm arms. Her cream colored underside was covered and her little paws were numb. She burrowed down in to Ayasha's thick fur before speaking. "Co...cold. Ayashie g...got m..me. An...ankle hu...hurts," she said though chattering teeth. When she had stumbled down the banks and into the river her hind paw got caught on a root and she twisted it some. She had grown tired from the chase and the river swim. She playfully nipped Ayasha before growing tired and hungry.

"Hu...hungry Ayashie," she chattered to her cousin softly. She licked at her cousins muzzle before letting her heartbeat lull her to sleep. She had been going since early morning, trying to open the door. Now she was just plain tired. She was wet all over and her paw throbbed and she was dirty. She wasn't having fun anymore. Not at all...
OOC: Want to end the thread here?

IC: As Ferrari shook from the cold, Ayasha held her closer, trying to warm the pup. She nodded at hearing her troubles. ”It will be alright, little one. We’ll bring you to your mommy and she’ll make you all better, OK?” She felt the nipped and winced but still stood up slowly. She knew that she needed to hurry to get the pup better. Being in this cold fall weather, it was bad to stay out while Ferrari was wet.

At hearing the young girl was hungry, Ayasha sighed. ”I know, Fer, I know.” She smiled gently at the feeling of the pup’s tongue on her nuzzle. As she walked back to J’adore and Mizu’s house, she felt Ferrari’s breathing and heartbeat slow. She looked down and saw the youngster was asleep. The poor pup was tired from playing. She was also getting really big.

Ayasha was starting to get a little bit of muscle but they were getting tired. She was glad that J’adore’s house wasn’t too far. She didn’t want to drop Ferrari. Then her parent’s would not be happy with her. She sighed. It was a good thing that she was so young. The war would be easier on her. Not as much as her own siblings since they were off with their uncles.