wow..anyone mind updating me..
sooo.. we all know i have been gone for a long time.. anyone mind giving me a good update on whats up with the packs and characters..etc..

i dont want to be completely blind walking back if i do return.
Oh HAI!

You left in Februaryish and I'm to lazy to check which packs were alive then so I'm just going to ramble uselessness Big Grin

Cercatori D'Arte is full of artsy folk

Anathema came after CdA and is full of creepy people

Then Salsola was founded by some old Anathema members and they hide from everyone and are all secretive

PV and DDM decided to join forces and are now Ichika in the north AKA Tree Huggers United Smile

Gabriel is no longer leading Inferni as he stepped down and let his son take over.

Aniwaya got taken over my meanie faces and caused a war which you can check out here: http://soulsrpg.com/ipb/viewtopic.php?t=19252

*Is useless* Big Grin
AAAHHHHHHHH!! *runs in, tackles Shannon and nails her to the floor*

YOU, STAY. *points determinedly* STAY.

*cuddles* You be with me, my dear dear bringer-of-Nuki-to-Souls in the first place. I saw you on AIM last night and I tried to send over a message but you logged off in like 2 minutes and I was like "Y! Y DO U MESS WITH MY ♥?!?!"

Melissa pretty much hit all the updates I could think of that are big to 'Souls. Everything else are character based events.

Come love me.
lol.. i am mostly on yim... under shanniecat @ ymail . com because my poor pomamese account got slaughtered, hacked and fried with bugs. poor kiri probably got a million spam mail bits from my account before i realized what happened..

my aim and hotmail only log in on the laptop..and my husband is normally on there..and ignores messages that are to me.
Nani had some babies ;D Which isn't anything too new, as she's always popping them out...but it's news Big Grin She's doing great in AT. I do hope you come back if you find some time! There are all sorts of fun new people around here to interact with and plot things with!
Zana plotting is so fun... i couldnt come back with anyone but the midget..