at the races
[html]
getting this to the fun part faster XD

Zafier was dead. It had been a shock to Kable. He had never really loved, or even liked the male but he was still blood. He hadn't cried in front of everybody. He was a man and he wouldn't let his weaknesses show. Kable cried when he was alone though. Stress took the blame for most of it, but he was still pretty depressed over his uncle's demise. The new pups wouldn't meet him as more mobile indiviuals, instead the would here stories. Great, legendary, tales. Even Kable would lie through his teeth and skip the bitter parts of Zafier.

He had left home that morning, tailed by 'Mara. Some mix of upset and angry. They exchanged few words before they more onwards. Neither had a fixed destionation in mind, but as they moved along they soon found themselves at the racetrack. Kable had taken to stalling Archer here as he moved into a house in Lunenburg. All his own. Granted it still wasn't far from home.

He moved through to the track. 'I'm sick of this war...' Kable said, leaning on wall. The silver boy closed his eyes as silence fell over the pair. Soft squeaks played in the background, but Kable wasn't listening at first. When he did hear he stood up straight. 'Mara! Did you hear that?

<style type="text/css">
.roset1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.roset1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.roset1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CM7ws.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EEEABA; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 190px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#EEEABA; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: Out of character text here.

Amaranth wasn't so upset today as the days passed she found herself just trying to relax after all Niro hated it when she got so angry so she was trying to keep her top on better. She looked at her brother as they walked she missed out on things like this when they were little. "Did you miss me at all?" She asked as she looked at him. He hadn't really changed the quite and calm one Amaranth first to never shut up.

She really didn't know where they were going nor did she care she wasn't at home with her thoughts and that was good. Though she wished to keep Jiva safe keep him out of this mess. She loved her so much she was his mother after all. "Me too it'll end soon dad wont let it continue to hurt us. Because dad loves mom and we lost uncle Zafier and dad wont let mom be hurt by anything else." She was sounding childish but she knew the Vigi would stop this she knew he would. "you should see mom more she'd pretty up set." She stopped talking when he said something.

Looking around Amaranth's ears turned. "a puppy?" Her siblings were to young to travel this far.

<style>
.free-a42 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a42 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a42 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a42 b {color:#77b075; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a42 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a42 .inner{background-color:#f1f0f5; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a42.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
ooc goes here

'Yeah' he answered softly. Of course he did, she was his sister after all and after dwelling back on things he came to another realisation. 'I don't think there was ever a day that I didn't stop to think what it would have been like if I didn't follow Dad...' His father should have urged him to stay, thinking about it, the whole thing seemed selfish. Why? D'you think I didn't?

Kable sighed, why did she have to start talking about Mom? 'Jesus 'Mara' he hissed lightly, 'Way to screw up the mood'. He stood up and turned around, leaning against the bar again with his back facing the course. 'I should think she is. As big as a git he was he was still family'. He epmphasized the word git.

The sound continued to play. 'Maybe?' he answered to her query. 'D'you know if there are any new members? Could be their kid or something... He moved forward towards the clutter of seats. 'Come one' he said, beckoning over to his sister. It wasn't long until he found the source of the sound. It was a pup, a large one but still quite young. It, well he, was black and brown, shepard marked but lacking the sloping spine. A wolfdog, Kable assumed as he cleared the clutter from around the kid. 'Hey 'Mara. You're right...' The silver male sat down beside the awed pup and spoke, 'Hey kid... You got a name?' The pup nodded, an oversized action, 'Alex~' It hissed along with the syllables in the word. 'Alex? Cool...' Kable turned to 'Mara unsure of what else to do.

<style type="text/css">
.roset1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CM7ws.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EEEABA; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 190px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#EEEABA; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: Out of character text here.

Amaranth shrugged as she heard him speak. "No not really it just we grew up raised by the opposite parent we were young I didn't think you'd remember or come home." She remembered, she also knew the pain her mother went through the pain she put her through. She took in any child that came to the court and needed one because she was missing Kable and missing Mara even though she never left she placed the distance there.

Ears flattened to her head. Why did he have to yell "Sorry, its the truth" She said "He was our uncle and he died saving mom if it weren't for him we wouldn't have mom." she said looking at the ground ears to the ground. So what he wasn't perfect nor were they especially mara, she had to be deemed the worst child.

"I told you is was a kid." she was now a mother after all she could tell the cries of a child. "Don't startle him with your scary face Kable." She said as she looked at the boy not getting to close. "Its ok we wont hurt you are you hungry?" She asked becoming motherly. She had it in her some what. Jiva was growing up so fast on her and it made her sad.

<style>
.free-a42 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a42 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a42 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a42 b {color:#77b075; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a42 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a42 .inner{background-color:#f1f0f5; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a42.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
ooc goes here

'I ain't got a scary face' Kable dismissed quietly, I've still got my tail, he considered reply, but thought better. 'No hungry. 'Lone' Alexander said slowly, hesitating, considering his words. The mottled brown and black child stepped forward towards Kable, who looked to 'Mara desperately. 'Mara! What do I do?' he whispered desperately. He had no idea how to look after a pup. His own siblings scared him enough to stay out of the house a lot, and now he'd probably be stuck caring for this pup too. Maybe 'Mara would help him. It would just be like happy families wouldn't it? She'd be the mom and he'd be the dad. He frowned, not liking the idea of adopting a pup with his sister. It sounded wierd.

'C'mon' Kable said slowly. He stood, dusting his shins down of any dust and debris. 'We'll go speak to Vigilante and ask about him staying. I'm not sure if there were any new joiners with kids. Maybe someone just dumped him here'. He didn't find it too hard to imagine, he'd heard it had been a common complaint at many packs he visited on his travels. In fact he had found a pack where most of it's members had been raised by the old alpha and her mate before they stepped down and some by the newer monarchs, who themselves were foundlings in the pack.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]