I'm no prince, but I'll save you
[html]

WC:000+ - OOC Late afternoon on the 14th.

She was off to the land of the dreamers, the land where she knew that charm came from. Aeron wanted to see her and see if there was any big news that she could find out. The calico cat Zenna curled around her shoulders. "Why are we still traveling lets go home Io and Ani make good food." Zenna mumbled half asleep. If they could make good time they would be home sooner then they expected but at this point aeron was thinking about staying in Crimson Dreams a day or too just to talk with Charm. she knew her family was here.

Aeron yawned they'd slept outside of D'arte because that made her feel more at ease. She smiled it was later in the afternoon the she expected she was hoping to be there by now but she had taken off late. She sighed oh well and today it just seemed like Elzar was in no hurry. "Come on pick up the pace." she said as he grunted and gave a slight jolt like hop. he wasn't one for talk and at times she wished he was.

she could smell the other pack as she got closer to it. She wondered where charm was staying and what she had been up to. Lightly pulling on the reigns she patted him. "Well done" She said. He just nodded and shook his head. Sliding off she smiled catching Zenna in her hands. "For a cat you sure lack balance." she teased. "For a Coyote your pack animal." The cat commented glaring at her. "touche"She said as she lifted her head. She howled calling for Charm though she figured anyone patrolling would come. But she really hoped to see charm.

Image courtesy of jjjohn@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_Aa1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_Aa1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_Aa1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#5f3119; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_Aa1 {background-color:#69591d; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/3038/aeronganesa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:239px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_Aa1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

Five days, five long and horrid days since she had last seen Soran, five days since Soran told her that she wasn’t in love with her. After all that she had went though, with all of the souls searching that she had underwent. The calico female had felt so stupid, so unwanted, and so useless. The Sawtooth female felt like she had been taken for a ride. The lady told her that she was in love with her old mate still. Charm was furious that she had been lead on by the Aatte woman, only to have her heart crush.

During the last five days the female had been horridly ill, nothing was able to stay down, and nothing looked even remotely temping, the female had tried fish, rabbit, rat, and even some fruit and vegetables. No matter what she had ate it came back up, even if she drank something, the calico female would be having it come back up on her. She felt horrid; she hadn’t even mustered the heart or the strength to mess with her hair. The brown ears rolled back as she held onto her uneasy stomach.

The call echoed thought the lands. She thought she was dreaming, really why would Aeron come back to see her? Aeron had a lover back in her pack lands, unless it was another chance for someone to rub it in that they are living a peachy wonderful fairytale life. Sicking! Though she had to humor the call, maybe it was another booty call, Charm would try to handle that, it might help her get over Soran.

Standing up the female grabbed her staff as she clung to it, walking hunched over like an old maiden. Looking to her autumn kissed love making goddess, ”Come back for more?” Charm pushed on a smile despite the pain she was feeling inside of her.

[/html]
[html]

Aeron watched the border as an almost hard to tell figure appeared. Her looks disheveled and her body looked weaker. Though most wolves could go days without food she couldn't believe how bad Charm looked. It broke her heart to see her strong proud lover hunched over hardly holding herself up. "Charm" the one word low and pained. "Aeron, she smells so sick" Zenna whispered in her ear perching herself on Aeron's shoulder.

What had happened to her. She had to get her out of here home to Io. Io would help she knew she would. "No thats not why i'm here I came on business but I thought as friends we could talk and spend some time relaxing."Her tone soft as she spoke. "You stink of sickness what happened to you?" She asked as she moved closer reaching for the woman. She shouldn't have let her come back here she should have stolen her away.

Zenna sniffed at Charm her green eyes look over the slumped woman. "Aeron what are you thinking" Aeron looked at her. Zenna hush she said softly to the calico, who then said things she couldn't understand. Looking at charm Aeron felt so bad. "Come home with me." it was all she could say. She wanted to get charm better. Get the fire back in her eyes. She cared for her so deeply.

<style>
.K22911_Aa1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#5f3119; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_Aa1 {background-color:#69591d; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/3038/aeronganesa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:239px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_Aa1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

Charm tried to offer up a true smile, but she wanted nothing more to curl up and die, after all the pain that she was going through with Soran and Deuce, the oh so happy lesbian couple of the pack lands. The only reason that it sickened the female as much as she did was that she thought her and Soran was going to be an item. The cute couple of the packs, which everyone just smiled at then them, see them together, snuggling and cuddling and even telling each other cute little things. No not now! Thanks to so ungodly reason.

The female held onto the staff it was the only thing keeping her upon her two feet. Her face dropped when she found out that wasn’t the reason she was here, so yet again there was something she had failed at doing in her life, she lowered her head down in defeat. ”Oh..” She spoke in a somber tone. Charm had hoped that she was still hung up on her, and she wanted more.

”Gosh! I’m so happy to see you to Aeron.” Thanks to the body begging for something that’s she could hold down for once from the last five day. The sable ear female sighed as she looked down at her feet, as her arms quaked. ”Sorry…” She wasn’t sure if she was ready to tell her why she was sick, and what had happened to lead up to this…”Aeron…I can’t…This is my pack.” She sighed as she pushed the staff forward into the ground as she took a step forward while her body hinted at giving out on her.

[/html]
[html]

Aeron looked at charm and the body language she held. Was that really all that mattered to her? Aeron's body? Aeron gave a disgrultled look. She did not like being used and she didn't want Charm to be just a call for sex she cared about the woman. God god was she the only one who truly wasn't self centered?

"Why would you say oh, isn't it nice that someone loves your company and you for who you are? The fact I just want to be around you?" She sounded slightly hurt. Charm had really made a place in Aerons heart she had even asked Io if Charm could live with them. She really wanted charm around.

Aeron moved closer not wanting Charm to fall. She opened her arms ready to embrace her. "I don't care." It was blunt a tack she had picked up from her very to the point mate. "You can return if you desire come home with me I can't leave you like this."she said trying to embrace the slightly taller woman. You wont get better like this."

Zenna glanced at her. Aeron give up find the leader lets do our job and leave. the feline insisted as a hand brushed at her not wanting to listen. Aeron could come back nothing else mattered. Besides a few days walking may due her some good Charm would do better on the male Percheron. Please."

<style>
[/html]
[html]

Charm shook her head; it wasn’t that Charm didn’t enjoy her, the company and the sense of humor was very fresh and nice. ”No it’s not that”, she said as she lowered her-self down to her knees slowly to the ground. The trio of colors female did not want to risk falling if she didn’t have to. ”I had only hoped that I could say I did one thing right….I guess once again when it comes to females I struck out” The female knew at she had failed at being a mate, and had failed at keeping someone in love with them. It appeared that she had failed at making some one come back for a second round of the actives that she shared with the other.

She looked over to her staff as it held it’s self into the ground, it was stable and she would cling to that. ”What’s it matter? All I do is fail..” She muttered in bitter tone, all she wanted to do was to dig a huge hole and lie down and just die. With a shake she looked at her shadow upon the ground. ”Sides don’t you have Io you need to tend to?” Sure she was bitter that such a good looking female was with a mate, it just proved that she would be worth nothing the rest of her life….

[/html]
[html]

WC:000+ - OOC Smackme if this PP is not welcomed

Aeron didn't understand what was going on with the intoxicating Charm. She watched the woman listening to everything she had to say. She just couldn't figure out why Charm was so down. Aeron Felt like she had done something wrong she was beginning to hate this feeling. Io had a tendency to make her feel bad about saying things, and now she felt like she had not said the right thing.

Aeron watched her as she lowered herself to the ground. Aeron brought herself to the same level. "Shut up." she said her voice very stern as she forced a Kiss on to Charm. She cared about the calico beauty and she hated hearing her speak like this. "Don't talk like that and Io is a big girl she doesn't always need me." She said giving her a stern look. She looked over at Elzar and whistled calling him over as he laid down next to the pair. "I'm no longer giving you a choice you will either get on him or I will force you too and trust me you don't want me to force you" She stated looking at Charm. 'Aeron aren't you being just a tad bit mean? I mean look at the poor girl" Zenna said as she glared at Aeron.

<style>
[/html]
[html]

The female was lost as to what to do. She hated her-self for this… She loved Soran, she learned how a female likes to be touched and wanted to apply what she had learned onto her. She had even found a ring that she was going to use on asking her if she would be her mate for now and forever.

Thinking about all of this, made Charm upset, she lowered her head down with a sigh as she allowed her shoulders to drop, as her staff came falling to the ground. She gave soft whine thinking about how everything she wanted to have happen in these new lands failed at happening. Really all she wanted was to find love, and just to have that love returned to her. Soran was that one, the one that she needed, she had a long list of family members that was keeping her grounded. Charm knew that was what she should be doing at this age.

With a gasp, the frail hand of the Dreamer reached up touching the face of the brown babe, why did she kiss her, Charm was broken and damaged goods. After giving her heart to Soran, and having it tossed back at her like a piece of trash. The sick female allowed her finger to push though the soft satin fur to touch the skin that was under that sweet smelling stuff.

The kiss finished too soon, the tri colored female looked at Aeron softly, then shaking her head. No she couldn’t…she wouldn’t. She felt this way for her before and she knew she shouldn’t. Charm was once again falling for someone to fast, and to soon. She knew she was doomed to be hurt. After all she was only trash. She looked down again with a sigh; she couldn’t allow her-self to be hurt again, at least this soon. ”Yes…Io needs you. “ Charm spoke softly and sadly as she brought her hand down to her staff.

Please don’t Aeron…it’s been hard enough…” She reached out for her staff as she stuck it into the ground at an angle, as she walked her hands up to the top of the staff. She kept her head down as she dip of her maw to the autumn kissed female. God blessed it, why did this have to happen to her. What had she done.

[/html]
[html]

WC:000+ - OOC Smackme if this PP is not welcomed

Aeron didn't want to leave Charm she wanted the woman to be with her but forcing her seemed so wrong. She refused to let her stay though theis was it either charm would come with her or Aeron would never come to find the woman again. She wouldn't let herself suffer because another refused to come along.

Aeron didn't want Charm to be like this. Yes Io needed her but there were times when Io could take care of herself. Looking at Charm she huffed. "Just stop don't be stupid." She said her tone was tender but stern. She just was lost at this point Charm slowly began to rise and Aeron wanted to stop her to make her stay put.

Aeron stopped and looked at her. "Please stop' She said as she got closer to Charm. She got close enough to catch her and to force her to get on her horse if need be. Stop making me beg, Let me take you home with me." Aeron said as she tried to stop her mouth but it was just to late. "I love you, can't you see thats why I'm here." She looked at the calico woman as Zenna looked at her stunned did she truely just say that. "I want you in my family, I want you by my side."

<style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:3+

Her feet stumbled as she made her way slowly and very unsteadily to a tree to sleep under. The tri colored lady had hoped that her days where going to be ending soon, she had held onto her all of her love for so long, not wanting to give it away, and once she finally was ready and she went out of her way to make it special the lady had turned her away. It was a sudden sick feeling.

”St…Stupid?” She lifted her head up questioning what the lady had said. Why was she calling her stupid, Charm if anything was loyal and honest…things she thought was something every one wanted in a lover.
Her own voice was as frail and hurt at the shell that soul lived in. ”Stop what?” She turned her head to look at the coyote female; she was fun for that night. The night that Charm gave into temptation and learned how to make love to a female for Soran.

Charm sighed, everything around reminded her of Soran. She lowered her head, ”I know I’m dying….I wish I wasn’t scared of death, or I would rush into it arms wide open” She looked down at her feet, as she felt her knees shaking.

The words the lady said, she shook her head, she couldn’t help but to laugh. ”You don’t really know me….we had sex once and you love me? You are just as horrible as Soran. She told me she loved me, and I asked her to wait and then I think I’m ready, she turns me away.” Telling the coyote siren this about Soran was hard, harder then what she had thought it would be.

Falling into the coyote lady Charm pushed her-self away. ”You have a family, Io…unless you forgot about her.” Charm snapped as she sighed shaking her head, not sure how she would even be able to leave the lands of the Dreamers.

[/html]
[html]

She was raised to treat women well and to be every woman's dream. though back home that wasn't hard you had two choices. The strong and the home bodies, Aeron was the strong and that was that. Here it was different and Aeron was bound to get fed up and go home to be killed or deemed a hero god knows.

But here she stood trying to be prince charming her steed at her side and Charm well she played the part of the defiant princess. And That was not how the stories went, Aeron frowned at this thought. Holding her hands up she sighed. Good god woman, why do you make this so complicated why must you be like this. She said as she looked at her. "I don;t let those I love die.",/b> It was that simple there was far to much for Aeron to lose.

Aeron's ears folded back as she looked at charm. "There are many forms of love Charm. I may not know you but I want to know you I want to be able to love you and have you always there." Aeron said as she smiled, this is what she really meant to begin with.

Trust me I can hardly forget Io when your bringing her up every minute. She said as she frowned. "What is so wrong with me wanting you in my family? i hate small families, I want you in my life." she said as she looked at her. "get on the horse and come home with me."

<style>
[/html]