M - Diamond in the Rough
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]
hey hey hey / +333

This place was really starting to feel good, like a home, like the first real home he had had in a long time. After checking in on his grandmother, asleep as she had been for the majority of his short stay here, Helotes snuck out of the dilapidated yet luxurious D’Neville mansion and headed south west through the forest at a good pace. It was best to explore this new place, to get acquainted with every rock and tree so that he could have the upper hand no matter what came at him.

After about half an hour, Helotes came to a river which he then followed north, and soon he found himself smelling the ocean, then hearing the waves. So back at the blasted sea he was again, but this time it didn’t mock him, for his thirst was quenched and his belly was full. He came over the crest of a dune to get his first glimpse of the beach in the early morning air. It was cold, damp, and overcast, the storm during the night before had been violent but today it was all clean and calm.

Standing atop the dune for a moment, Helotes stretched his ebon arms above his head and yawned. It was good to get out of that house, which had creaked and moaned at him all night. He had seen others milling about but hadn’t introduced himself yet, needing to be on his own for a while this morning first before he dealt with anyone’s idiocy. Scanning down the beach, a ways off he could see the looming shape of a rock mound with cave entrances and he was sure this must be another Inferni residence structure. He walked down onto the rock strewn beach now and to the water, entering the frothy chill of it and standing looking out over the water. If his mother and siblings would come here soon, they could all be very happy, no longer under the fist of Kerberos.

<style type="text/css">
.Helotestab1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#75040a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Helotestab1ooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Helotestab1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Helotestab1 {margin:0 auto; width:475px; background-color:#3d0206; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... estab1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.val-mirror {width:490px;margin:0 auto;background:#863635 url(http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/4347 ... etable.jpg) no-repeat top; border:1px solid #fff;outline:1px solid #000}
.val-mirror .in {padding:72px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:georgia;font-size:1em;color:#e9e9e9;}
.val-mirror p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px}
.val-mirror .box {width:215px;height:148px;float:right;}
.val-mirror .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.val-mirror .line { border-bottom:1px dotted #3b1617;width:240px}
.val-mirror b {color:#fff;font-family:georgia;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #863635}
.val-mirror ::-moz-selection {background: #3b1617; color: #fff; !important}
.val-mirror :Confusedelection {background: #3b1617; color: #fff; !important}
</style>

OOC: +5

She was tired of always being in the den, in the darkness that swallowed the depths of her cave. She needed some sun, for real. She had been hiding out recently, stuck within her many books that she had been collecting from the Mansion library. She was becoming quite the bookworm, learning as much as she could about the sounds and letters that were text. She was getting better everyday with the books, because she worked so diligently. She was lucky that Selena had taught her what she had taught her about the letters and words that they made. She had been holed up so long though, she only have been hunting for the children and then going straight back to the cave and sitting down and thumbing through her books until she found the page she was reading, sometimes re-reading some of the other pages because of the fact that she forgot what they said. She blinked as the sun hit a certain part of her cave and she shook her head before she got up and yawned. Morning already? I thought I had more time. I'm sorry Hexxy. she apologized to her owl because she had promised him early on in the night that she and he would go out for some food. Now they had no choice but to do so because her siblings would most definitely be hungry.

She yawned again before she actually got up and she stretched her long slender legs. She also stretched her arms over her head and she gave a grunt. She picked out her most beautiful dress, one of the kimonos that Sven had given her with a dark purple base with flowers and birds all over it. She slipped the silk fabric over her shoulders and she tied the front closed with a bow that Sven had also given to her for such a thing, and then she fixed her hair and ran a brush through it to get the tangles out. When she was confident that she was looking like something that someone would want to 'take a bite out of' she blew a kiss at herself in her mirror and she giggled before she slipped out of the cave silently, not forgetting to grab her spear for her fishing. She wagged her tail from it's tail hole that the dress had in it and she hummed as she walked along the cave structure and towards the water.

While she was walking along, her strides gracious and showing off her lanky, yet beautiful body. She had a smile on her maw as she continued along with the spear in her hand, acting something like a staff would for the time being. She had descended over the rocky beach and tried to find her favorite spot to fish so she could get some food. When she got out far enough, she had noticed a very handsome male in her spot. He would have scared the fish that she would have wanted to catch. She was not rude though, she would not say anything about it, but she would try to lure the male elsewhere so she could eat soon. 'Ello 'ere sir! she called out to him, a smile on her beautiful young face.

Table by Tammi

Image by: jblndl

[/html]
[html]
Helotes is such a horn dog XD / +310

He was enjoyed standing in the water, just being alone, calm for once, when a scent tickled his nose. Opening his bronze orbs his sight was drawn once again to the direction of the cave when he saw a figure moving towards him. He was confused by it at first, it was bipedal so obviously a Luperci, but he didn’t recognize the clothing. But as the figure got closer, he finally recognized it as a smoking how female coygal and his jaw literally hit the floor. She was stunning, hair perfectly groomed and flowing in the soft breeze, dress clinging in all the right places, hips swaying as she walked, and she was coming right at him.

Hot damn… Helotes whispered to himself, his internal temperature already rising as she got near. He ran a clawed hand through his hair, removing any tangles quickly, and brushed off the front of his fur of any debris. She called out to him and he moved right to her. Her scent was intoxicating and he knew immediately that this babe was in heat or close to it maybe, either way he wanted her badly and needed to hold himself back from basically jumping her right then and there on the beach.

Once he was right in front of her, closer then normal upon first meeting someone, he gave her a dashing smile. What pleasure have I to be in the presence of such a beauty this morning? He knew how to speak to girls, he knew how flattery sometimes was the easiest way to get to them and so he started with it. But it was true, she was one of the sexiest coyote females he had ever seen, her coat was exotic and looked oh so smooth. She was like a beautiful flower and he wanted to pick her all night long.

<style type="text/css">
.Helotestab1ooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Helotestab1 {margin:0 auto; width:475px; background-color:#3d0206; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... estab1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.Helotestab1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Helotestab1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }

</style>[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.val-mirror {width:490px;margin:0 auto;background:#863635 url(http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/4347 ... etable.jpg) no-repeat top; border:1px solid #fff;outline:1px solid #000}
.val-mirror .in {padding:72px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:georgia;font-size:1em;color:#e9e9e9;}
.val-mirror p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px}
.val-mirror .box {width:215px;height:148px;float:right;}
.val-mirror .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.val-mirror .line { border-bottom:1px dotted #3b1617;width:240px}
.val-mirror b {color:#fff;font-family:georgia;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #863635}
.val-mirror ::-moz-selection {background: #3b1617; color: #fff; !important}
.val-mirror :Confusedelection {background: #3b1617; color: #fff; !important}
</style>

OOC: +3

She wouldn't have noticed her body changing, getting ready for reproduction because she had never really had to deal with the hormonal changes, or at least she never recognized it, nor was she ever really told about child birth or sex really. She never had been with a male like she would have liked to be with Sven, but she didn't even sleep with him because she never got the courage to do so. She was shy in that sense and she never really knew what to do with the attention of a male like that. She was incredibly vulnerable and she knew nothing about it. She was stupid in this sense, even with that big knowledgeable brain that she had. Her tail wagged gently and she still hummed as the male had come closer to her, very very close in fact. Her large ears pulled back lightly and she cocked her head to the right for a moment as she was approached by this handsome male. She looked at him and his beautiful pelt, and he reminded her instantly of a Lykoi, but then again, she had never seen a Lykoi that looked like he did. They all did come in different shapes and sizes, but she did not really think right away that the male was a Lykoi because of his unique pelt even though the trademark of the Lykois was staring her right in the face. She ignored it.

The male asked why she was here, in the presence of the male, and she smiled back at him and pulled her ears back forward towards him. I'mma jus' bout ta' git me an' my siblings some food. Wha're ya' doin out here, handsome? she asked the male, saying that he was handsome since he had told her that she was beautiful. She knew she was beautiful, but she didn't really understand how to react to compliments that she had only gotten every once in awhile. She put her spear in the sand and then she crossed her arms over her chest, but still had a smile on her face. M'name's Valkyrie. Who'rr ya'? Haven't seen ya' round Inferni before.. she asked, wondering whom he was, because her curious mind was always asking questions. It was because of her inquisitive nature.

Table by Tammi

Image by: jblndl

[/html]
[html]
OOC / +310

He backed off a little when he saw her ears flick back, no use in scaring the girl off. She gave him a flirty smile and called him handsome and he basically did a back flip in front of her. His tail began wagging as she asked him about himself in that accent that could just slay a man. She was so hot he could barely stand it and the heat in his body began to focus in one place in particular. It took all his will power to keep from going full red rocket in front of her.

He cleared his throat, trying to clear his mind of any dirty thoughts, those could come later, My name is Helotes, and I just arrived yesterday. But had I known you were here, my beautiful Valkyrie, I would have come much sooner. He reached out and took hold of her golden brown hand and brought it too his dark lips and his tongue darted out ever so softly to kiss it. She tasted like woman and it sent a chill straight to his groin. He twitched slightly, once against trying to suppress something from popping out.

Oh if he could seduce this one it would bode very well for him. He’d been with much worse in the past and hardly any better than she, and he had not been with a woman for nearly a year now ever since his father had taken on the new mate. Kerberos had become adamant that he be the only male to mate in the pack, a violently selfish act that had set all the other men in the pack on edge. But see as he had been the leader there was little they could do. But now in front of Helotes stood a prize worthy of any king, and she would be his.

<style type="text/css">

</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 380 :: mrh

I want you to know, with everything I won't let you go
These words are my heart and soul

Gamboge eyes flickered behind those orche lids that had covered them for milliseconds, forming a few blinks. She didn't realize that she looked as if she was flirting with him, nor did she realize that this was what she was doing. She had not been with a male before, and she had not known the steps to being with a male. She was very stupid to this situation but she was going to play is cool for as long as she could. She wagged her tail and her two larger than normal ears had flicked back forward at the male's step back away from her. She cocked her head, which moved her bangs on her left away from one of her gamboge eyes that were wide and on the handsome male. Something about that nose stripe. She kept on thinking about it. She contained her curiosity about his bloodline though, unsure of if she wanted to know or not. At his words, she giggled and shook her head. That's jus' bout tha sweetest thang someone evar said ta' me. she spoke, a smile on her face. If she did not have the darker fur on her face she would have blushed at the thought of what he had said to her. Itsa' pleasure ta' meet ya', Helotes. she told him and she put her hand out to shake hands with him.

The woman continued to wag her tail as she stood there, the charming smile still on that maw of hers. Where ya' from, big boy? she asked him, wondering where he had come from. Idle chat for a woman who loved to ask questions. She was curious, and curiosity did not kill the coywolf, but it did kill the cat, so she thought that she would be okay in this situation, at least she hoped so. The ocean breeze caressed her in her long kimono, and she felt the draft even through the silk she could feel the chill that was in the ocean's air. It made her shiver slightly, but she quickly regained her womanly composure. A hand went to the long hair that adorned her head and she fought with her bangs that just ended up just pulling back in front of her face again. Oh well.

<style>
.freebietable-a02 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EsV88.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 90px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6e1085; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freebietable-a02 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a02 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a02 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC / +272

She seemed to enjoy his compliment and he knew he was getting closer to claiming her. He held onto her hand gently when she gave it to him, and he watched with barely concealed lust as she pushed the wispy strands of hair from her eyes. She asked him where he had come from, idle chat he would have to push through to get to where he wanted to be, but some obstacles were worth it.

He ran a clawed hand through his crimson stained mane and continued to smile at her, trying to look as innocent and sincere as possible, I have just come to Inferni from the North. I have come a long way to be here among the coyotes of this great pack. But, truth be told, since arriving I have been quite lonely. He’d go with the lonely story, this one always melted women’s heart. He drooped his ears slightly and looked at her with puppy dog eyes, looking truly pathetic. Hopefully she would respond to this the way he intended.

He let go of her hand and continued the charade, turning from her to look at the sea forlornly, It is lovely today, and the emptiness of my room compelled me to explore the territory, and I am glad I did, for you are perhaps the most beautiful woman I have ever met. He put a hand on his chest and looked at her softly, umber eyes glistening, Valkyrie… you look cold. He put just a bit of concern on his features. He hoped that she would get the hint and allow him to warm her up.

<style type="text/css">
.Helotestab1 b {font-weight:bold; color:# f81833; letter-spacing:.5px; }

</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 308 ::

If you could only read my mind
You would know that I've been waiting

She listened to him, and realized that yes, it was quite lonely in Inferni unless you got out there and pushed yourself to be social with everyone, and to get out of your cave everyday to socialize. She had a hard time herself with not being lonely, especially since she was a very social being, and she loved being around other people, but sometimes the other Infernians were less social and just wanted her to leave them alone. She had looked at his handsome face with her bright gamboge eyes and she almost melted at the look that he gave to her. It can gets purty lonely 'ere in Inferni.. she agreed, nodding her head and looking at the male as he let go of her hand and he turned from her to look at the sea. She too looked to the ocean and her mighty waves. She really did love the sea, and the reason she had come out to the sea today was because she hadn't been in some time, rather she had been stuck in her cave, sitting her siblings or reading books, or hunting for food, so she was almost always busy doing something.

She giggled again at the words of the male. He was so charming! She put a hand up to her muzzle and she covered her maw slightly. Ya' arr too much, Helotes.. she spoke to him, her tail wagging behind her as she had looked at him again. He commented on hos she looked cold, and she didn't think that she had been seen when she shivered. She did move closer to the male, knowing that his body heat would keep her warmer. Why yes...I am 'bit cold....Can'ya help me warms up 'bit she asked him, cocking her head and drawing closer to him still.

<style>
.freebietable-a02 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EsV88.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 90px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6e1085; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freebietable-a02 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a02 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a02 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC / +202

Her laugh was enchanting and as soon as she neared him and gave him the permission he was so desperate for, he nearly snatched her then and there, but somehow he managed to just envelope her gently in his arms. She wasn’t cold in fact but heat radiated from her body like a furnace and this nearly sent Helotes over the edge. Gently, careful not to be too bold, Helotes placed his muzzle gently into the nape of her neck and risked a lick their. She tasted amazing, and the smell on this part of her body was like the finest wine.

Unable to stop himself now, his hardness became apparent against her thigh where they touched, but he held her firmly, hoping that this would not scare her off. He moved his paws up and down her back softly, feeling her silky fur between his fingers. His tail wagged lazily behind him and he went to press harder against her body now, his licking becoming intense on neck and moving slowly down on her chest towards her perky breasts, it was then that he was forced to push her beautiful dress to the side to be able to reach her better.

<style type="text/css">
.Helotestab1 b {font-weight:bold; color: #f81833; letter-spacing:.5px; }

</style>[/html]

OOC Wrap Up:

Valkyrie took to Helotes' approaches willingly and the two commenced to make sweet, sweet love on the cool sands. After the deed was done, and the two heaving Luperci lay side by side, Valkyrie chanced to look over and noticed the Lykoi chaos star tattooed on her lover's shoulder. In horror, she quickly gathered her things and retreated back to the caves, leaving a perplexed but satisfied Helotes behind.