[M] Welcome to my world, hun ho[p]e you like it
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

He had a mate. The concept of this fact made him feel giddy and free. She didn't judge him on his past, even though he knew she worried about his wounds. Saxif could have killed him yet she hadn't. It bothered him but he didn't tell Sam because he didn't want her to worry about him. At the moment they were walking on to pack lands, Sam's otter in his arms, asleep. He had tried to put the small animal in the hood of her sweater but she would squeak and move till he held her and rubbed her stomach till she fell asleep again. Sam stayed close to him the whole time and they made it to Anathema boarders around the time it was becoming dark. He walked right in only to find Sam stopped at the boarders. She seemed scared. She was Ichika no Ho-en, not Anathema. He had told her during their time at the boarders of Ichika that nothing would go wrong with her going onto Anathema land, that she would be ok.

He walked back to her and finally was able to put her otter in her hood before cupping her face softly."Nothing is going to happen with you coming onto this land Sam. You are my mate. No one will ever hurt you while you are with me. I love you," he whispered pulling her to him and nuzzling her softly. They had a long way to go but together Rain felt nothing could tear them apart. He loved Sam with every ounce of his being. He would die to protect her and after a few minutes of nuzzling her and nipping her and kissing her he took her hand in his. "Come Sam. Come see my world." he whispered as his eyes glowed with his swelling love for her.

[html]
[/html]
Tammi edit: Please remember to use the mature template for mature topics. Also, the [M] goes at the front of the title. Please review our mature topic procedures. Thanks!
[html]Private for Rain Marks, Sam is at the borders and came to visit her mate Rain for a while. The time is around 7:00 pm. There may be mature posts within this thread because of alcohol (wine) and or graphic topics.

The girl wandered up to the borders, she didn't mind the half hour walk to Anathema, it made her feel refreshed. The autumn sun was beginning to set, the colors of dusk splashed across the sky. It was a beautiful sight indeed, adding to her good mood. She was almost to the borders, she was starting to grow tired of walking, but didn't complain. On her shoulder sat her little otter Lua. Lua and Rain seemed to get along just fine. Sam was unsure of the time and if Rain would have time for her right now. She knew of the vast caves in which the Luperci in Anathema dwelled. Samantha still wanted to live in Ichika, but she knew that someday, Anathema would be her future home. Her eyes flickered around her, looking to see if anyone was near. She didn't want to trespass anywhere or give people the wrong idea. Samantha wasn't any harm to anyone, she wished that Rain was by her side, nothing would go wrong. She straightened her jacket so it fit better on her small frame. She was at the borders now, it was chillier now with autumn returning. She couldn't believe that winter will bring her first snow. Since Sam came here, her fur had always been a little less thick from her home in Rio with the hot weather year round. Samantha howled, her voice carrying through the trees and near the caves loud and clear. She wanted Rain to hear her and come to see her. Sam's separation from Rain was rather hard to deal with, it was like when her family was killed. She had no idea what to do, she was lonely. When Rain came along, she felt like she could love again. Like there could be nothing wrong. She waited there, a little uneasy. This was very different from Ichika. Almost as if there were different wolves here. She couldn't judge Anathema though. She wasn't judgmental. Sam was sure that she would come to love Anathema as much as Ichika no Ho-en.

Sam chewed on some dried meat as she waited and stopped to pass some to Lua. She always shared with Lua. She played with the pretty silver bracelet that Rain had given her. She loved him and would do anything for him to make him happy. She sat on a large rock with her legs crossed, quietly sketching the landscape around her and humming quietly. If someone heard her call, Sam hoped that it would be Rain. She was thinking, she wouldn't mind moving here. The young woman hoped that if she did move here, that the Ichikans wouldn't be mad or think that she was a traitor. She promised to visit as much as she possibly could. She wanted to be as close to Rain as possible, it was him that had taken her heart from the beginning. This would be her first real night with him, they would have a dinner together. In her bag was fairly fresh meat, stored in a large glass jar and a very old bottle of red wine that they could share. She had found that bottle around Seabreeze Brink not long ago and had saved it for a special occasion. Any time spent with Rain was special though. She had made sure to look nice, had made a blue dress that fell to her knees and worn her favorite feather earrings. She usually didn't want to dress up, but tonight would be special. She would spend a while in Anathema with the one she loved, possibly meet pack members.

She saw someone further down and shook her head. It was Rain and she had already howled. She ran over and wrapped her arms around him as he kissed her. "I won't have to worry, I have you. Sam was rather excited to see his home, "Show me!" She said to him as he talked of Anathema.[/html]

Rain took in the sight of his mate. She was beautiful and he loved her dearly. So when he heard her howl he stopped everything he was doing and shifted, running to her in his secui form. He saw her at the boarders and shifted back, gathering her up in his arms and kissing her. She had came to his packland! She seemed a little afraid of Anathema but he knew if she stayed with him she wouldn't have to fear anything. He took her hand in his and looked her over. She was dressed up. "You look beautiful Sam," he said softly as she seemed to bounce with joy and happiness. She was ready to see where he lived. He picked her up with ease and smiled.

She was so gentle and he carried her to the caves, all the while with a smile on his face. It wasn't hard to find his room and he had decorated it with some of the carvings he had decided to keep. Some of the carvings were made from animal bone others made from wood. He had small bowls of fat burning all around the room along with some torches he had made earlier that day to make it bright and cheery for Sam. He had some fresh meat cooking over one of the small fires he had going and a soup over another. He had his furs laid out and he had made some pillows out of the rabbits he had caught earlier that day.
He set Sam down and took a step inside, staring at her with fire lit eyes. "I know its not bright like Ichika but its home. I have dinner cooking for you so um.... make yourself comfortable," he said softly touching her cheek and muzzle softly.
Sorry for the mix up. I had to just skim your post and read part of it. I was in school, then the bell rang and I had to go back to gr. 12 math. My brain was a little scrambled and I was going to post first but I couldn't get onto the Internet!

[html]

Samantha smiled and nuzzled him softly. "Hey....I'm thinking that you are the most attractive man I have ever seen. I am lucky to be your mate. I love you." She never thought of herself as beautiful, just mediocre like everybody else. When Rain scooped her up in his arms, she giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck, hanging on. When they got to the caves, she looked at them and gasped. They were so big! She smiled and looked back at Rain. "They. They are so big!" She liked the caves, they seemed mysterious. Her eyes fluttered away and fell back to the caves. When they got inside, they reached his place. It was spacious and big enough for her, Lua jumped to the floor and sniffed everything and ran around. She could smell food cooking and said "Oh Rain, I brought some meat over." She pulled the jar out filled with meat. She gave a sly smile and giggled. "I also brought a little of this-" she said as she pulled the bottle of wine from the backpack. She hoped that he would try a little, Samantha wasn't going to get drunk tonight but have a little of the fine wine she found.

She sat down on some animal furs and said "Very soft, did you get these furs?" She picked one up and stoked her cheek with it. Feeling the warmth and silky softness. Sam liked his home, it was cozy. It may not have very much light, but Samantha really liked firelight. She didn't really mind Anathema, it was comfortable and she was rather happy that they didn't seem to be involved with the raids and wars with Aniwaya. She couldn't afford to lose Rain now. Not after she had totally given her heart and soul to this man in the room. She got up and walked over to him, " Rain, you don't know how much I love you." She said and cradled his face in her small hands, looking into his eyes. This couldn't be more perfect.[/html]

Its ok I understand

Rain watched Sam with soft eyes, enjoying her exclaimations and questions. When she pulled out a bottle of wine he whined in acceptance. He hadn't had wine in ages and judging by the age on the bottle it was going to be a strong sweet wine. When Sam asked about the furs he smiled. "Everything in this room I have made. I was going to work on those furs when you stumbled into my camp not too long ago. As a matter of fact," he said walking over to the pile of furs and pulling out a hammock type bag for Lua. "I made this for her to sleep in. Lua should like it." he said as the laid the bag out, watching the otter playfully run up to him and immediately snuggle down into the fur bag and go to sleep. It was late for Lua and he laughed softly, rubbing her small stomach a little before standing.

He smiled as Sam walked up to him and took his face in her hands, looking up into his eyes. Her normally sea green eyes seemed to glow as she made stated that he didn't know how much she loved him. "You haven't left me yet. That counts towards a lot in my book. Honestly Sam.... you don't know what you do to me when your around. Your gentle touch calms me, soothes my aching soul. Before you I never thought I could find love. Not after what I did to Shiloh and Saxif. But you see past that and don't judge me. You have such a pure heart and I love you just for the mear fact that your here with me now in Anathema. I thought you were going to hate it here," he said licking her cheek softly while taking her slender wrists into his hands and putting a hand on his chest right over his heart. "It will forever beat for you." he whispered before pressing her to him.

The moment would have lasted longer if he had not smelled burning meat. "OI! Das Fleisch brennt! Ich habe versucht, diese Arbeit zu machen. Ich bin dumm, um es brennen lassen," he exclaimed in German while he took the spit of meat off the fire. He took one look at the rabbit meat and threw it down before turning to Sam, still talking in German. Es tut mir leid. Ich habe versucht, romantisch zu sein," he said looking down.
[html]
LOL! Meat ruined the moment...But Sam doesn't care much. I wonder what will happen in this thread? They are so smitten with each other, this is their first night together. Sorry for my lateness!

Samantha rushed over to Rain, and picked up the meat and put her hand on her mate's shoulder. "Hey, Regen keine Sorge, Sie müssen nicht versuchen, mich zu beeindrucken, ich liebe euch alle das gleiche"(Hey Rain, don't worry,you don't have to impress me, I love you all the same.) She smiled gently and kissed him. The woman didn't really mind if dinner was spoiled, as long as she was happy with Rain. "Hey, I have been thinking and I have come to the decision that I want to move here to Anathema." If she got accepted, then she would share this chamber with Rain. It made her happy here, she liked the comfort the caves gave her. She thought about how she was going to say goodbye to Her good friends in Ichika. A small tear rolled down her face, both of happiness and sorrow. She would visit the Ichikans from time to time, but she was truly happy with Rain. She wouldn't let anything split them up. So this was her life, standing there, Rain. She would care for him forever and make the most of her time with him in her life. Her eyes went to little Lua doubtlessly sleeping in the bag that Rain had made the little creature. "She really likes it. It would come in handy for carrying her. She is getting big." She smiled and wagged her tail. She popped open the wine bottle and held it out to Rain. "You want the first swig? I also have some extra food for us to share, the burned meat could be fed to Lua.She really won't mind."

She went back to the furs and lay down, looking at the roof of the caves in wonder. What if it collapsed? She doubted the thought but thinking of it crushing canines in their sleep made her worried. She pulled a pillow under her head, her glossy black hair lain out in waves around her face. She glanced at Rain and smiled. This was nice, she liked Anathema more that she thought she would. If they had the mateship ceremony here, she wondered what their customs and beliefs were. The young wolfess smiled at the thought of being blessed here. Already Anathema was becoming home. She closed her eyes for a minute. Taking in the moment. One thing that she knew for sure was that Rain was the perfect one for her and no one could be as perfect as he for her. Sam absentmindedly stroked Lua's silky fur and listened to the otter snore. She giggled and opened her eyes. She watched the steady breathing of her little companion, it was a wonder that Samantha gained the little animal's trust. Very carefully, making sure not the wake the sleepy otter, Sam got up and stood beside Rain, one of her arms resting on his bicep and her head leaned against his shoulder. "I will never leave you...no matter what. Always remember that." Remembering his words about her not leaving him, she smiled gently and waved her tail. It was impossibly to be sorrowful when he was around. [/html]

Rain smiled as she spoke his language to calm him. Her hand touched his shoulder and told him she would move to Anathema. He turned and swept her up in his arms. "Are you sure? Oh Sam that makes me so happy to hear. I'll talk to my alpha... Oh my I have to make space for you. All my projects... God I love you Sam," he said licking her face softly. When he put her down he saw tears in her eyes. He frowned and wiped away her tears. He knew why she cried and held her close while she did. She had many friends in Ichika that she would have to leave and he hurt knowing that she would miss them as much as she did. He also knew that he was her world now.

She pulled away with a small look of love when she looked at her sleeping otter. He wondered what if she would look at their pups that way. He watched her lay down and open the bottle of wine, offering it to him. He took it and took a sip. It was a great year and she had scored a great bottle. He went over to his bed, laying down next to her and putting down the bottle. He lay next to her watching her with interest. What was she thinking? He watched her stroke Lua and giggle. He let her have her thoughts while going to check on the soup which still had some time to boil. He felt her touch his arm before leaning on his chest, whispering her love for him. His heart raced and he cupped the back of her head, wrapping a strong around around her lithe waste. "Ein weiser Mann sagte einmal zu mir, dass die Liebe, wenn das Glück des anderen ist wichtig, Ihr eigenes ist. Du bist meine Liebe. Du bist mein Glück," (A wise man once told me that Love is when the happiness of another is essential to your own. You are my love. You are my happiness) he whispered against her softly before pulling her back towards his bed furs. [color=green]"Come lay with me Sam. Tell me about yourself. I want to know everything about the woman I love,"[/color he said with a smile
[html]

Word Count :: ~320 Do you want to be part of Sam's joining thread? Just a question, a female called Akira was mentioned in a couple of Rain's threads and they seemed to be in love. Would she be involved? I sent a PM to James about Sam joining, I am so privileged to be able to join when the borders are closed Big Grin. When could we start the joining thread? When would it be a good time? Guess what? I am requesting one of Sorin's costume plushies and Sam is gonna be a bride! ('Cause she found Rain)

Her eyes flickered to his and she rolled closer to him on the sleeping furs, they were very close, she had her head resting on his chest, one free arm around his neck. She grinned and said "That man must be very wise...You are my equal. The one made for me. We are like pieces of a puzzle, both made to fit." She kissed his neck and breathed in his masculine scent. When Rain wanted to know more about her, she thought for a moment. "What would you like to know?" She asked teasingly and ran one of her fingers down from his neck to his belly without thinking. She wondered what he meant and the young woman didn't want to bore him with her life. "I wouldn't want to make you bored." She said quietly. She didn't want to remember the fire, but if he wanted to know, she would tell him. She bore the burn scars of the fire, one over her eye and one on her slim abdomen, like a knife had been brought into her flesh. The smell of cooking soup made her a bit hungry, for the last while she had been living on dried meat. She didn't mind it, but real food would satisfy her. She looked into his eyes again, it was easy to get lost in them, his eyes were such an unusual color. She thought they were beautiful. Sam was warm, next to the one she loved. It was a happy place here in his part of the cave.

She wondered how Anathema was like to live in, she was just visiting now, but when she joined; her home would be with Rain. Rain was the only man that had got her heart. She would leave it at that. She hoped that she was the only one that he loved like this right now. They would most likely have their mateship ceremony here. She knew of some of the customs and was fine with them all. Sure the girl was going to miss Ichika no Ho-en, but she had someone she loved now. She gently picked up the bottle of wine and took a small sip, tasting the sweet rich red wine. She remembered the last time she drank, and that was with a man named Barrett, she thought she had feelings for the guy, but it was when she was under the influence of alcohol and was severely drunk. It couldn't have been love, because with Barrett, what she felt didn't feel like she was feeling now. Rain was hers and she wouldn't neglect that by sleeping with other guys. She would never even think of it. Sam would never hurt Rain that way. "There are a lot of things that you probably don't know about me... She whispered to him, her face buried into his neck. She grabbed his closest hand, trying to pull it close to her. It was their closeness that she liked the most. "Rain...Why me? There are lots of other women out there. I would have never imagined that you would choose me...I care for you so much, but you chose me. Why?" She asked and held him close. She loved Rain because when she was around him, everything seemed to be alright. That she had found her equal. Were Rain's reasons the same? Or different?

table by cactus; code by the Mentors!

<style>
.samfirework { background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/ing17n.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:470px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:357px 0px 10px 0px; color:#e2898a; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #cdabac;}
.samfirework b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.samfirework p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.samfirework p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.samfirework .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Akira and Rain were going to hook up but it didnt feel right to me. Sam is for him no worries. I'll be part of your join thread. Start it soon and we can get it done and over with. make no post order so it goes faster. Anymore questions?

Rain pulled her right against him, feeling her soft curves against him. "I want to know about the fire, why you came to Souls," he said as he felt her tense. Her hand brushed his neck down his chest and he breathed in sharply as he became slightly aroused. He could feel himself swell some and moved her hand from his stomach. Now was not the time to become hot and heavy for her. He stroked her hair softly and listened to her before whining softly and looking down at her. "nothing you will ever say to me will bore me. I find you interesting Sam," he whispered licking her face softly as she lay over him. He wished she wouldn't had worn the dress so he could feel her soft fur all over. She was so delicate and soft and non arressive. She understood his need for calm and peace. He loved her because she didn't judge him for what he had done to Shiloh.

"I agree there is much I don't know about you but that is what mate ship is. Getting to know the person you love and finding the perfect balance. I am with you because you... you are my equal, my other half. You don't judge me for what I did to Shiloh. You love me for the man I am now. I love you for the look you get when you see me, the kisses you give me and the light in your eyes that always tell me you love me. I love you because your different," he whispered licking her face. "Op theres the soup. Let me get you some I can hear your stomach now," he said softly getting up and getting a small bowl of soup for Sam
[html]

Word Count :: ~320 Hmm...Nope! No more questions. For now.

Samantha nodded when he spoke. She knew his reasons. She thought about the fire, it hurt to speak of it, but her voice came surprisingly clear. "The fire was really bad. It killed everyone that I cared for. I had lit the torches for the great festival back at home. We were setting up for the fun. Someone knocked over a couple of torches, I'm not sure if on purpose or by accident. The place went ablaze and lots of us were trapped." Sam took a minute to calm herself and continued. "I tried to lead the others to safety and get them away. This other Luperci, he changed their minds and they followed him. I was alone. Te guy, he led them to their death. I hot out, but I still was hurt. She slipped off the soft blue dress and revealed the long jagged scar across her abdomen."This is what happened." She smiled weakly and pressed closer to him, feeling his gentle warmth. "I'll never forget that. This scar will always remind me of the past." Sam curled her grey tipped tail around her, thinking what to say next.

Sam went with him to the soup. "It smells really good. What did you add to it?" She sniffed the air, breathing in the smells of the food. 

<style>
.samfirework { background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/ing17n.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:470px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:357px 0px 10px 0px; color:#e2898a; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #cdabac;}
.samfirework b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.samfirework p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.samfirework p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.samfirework .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Rain listened to Sam's story and felt his heart wrench. He could hear the way she talked about it. It hurt her to speak of the death of her family. As she took off the dress she wore Rain understood why she wore the clothes to cover her figure. On her stomach was a scar like a flame licked her fur and burned away the fur. She was ashamed of her scar and he pulled her and he sat up and gently pulled her to him, running a hand over her scar. Rain himself held scars of his own, the one from the bear that had attacked him as a child and the scars that Saxif had left on him. Shiloh hadn't been as lucky as his mate and had been burned bad enough that she had not fur from almost the elbows, some of the fur had been burned off her skin. She had already thought of herself as a monster because of her scars now he had added to them. He gently stroked the soft skin of Sam's burn mark and smiled.

"I understand now. Understand why you where the human clothes and can't talk about the fire. You blame yourself for your family dying. Sam..... oh my dear Sam... it was never your fault. You tried to help, to save them and that other wolf took them from you. It's not your fault you lost your family, not your fault you were burned. This scar changes nothing between us. I find you even more beautiful now knowing why you hid from me. You never have to hid from me Sam. I love you, scars and all. You are beautiful just the way you are," he said licking her softly before ladling her some soup.

"Old family recipe. I will give it to you later. For now enjoy it," he said handing her a deep bowl full of the meaty broth. He let her take the bowl from him before getting fur blanket and putting it over her shoulders. "You look cold," he said softly sitting back down next to her
[html]

WC:000+ - OOC blah would go here

Samantha nodded as he spoke. "I know but the scars will always remind me of how I failed to save lives." Her head hung and she hugged Rain close. She breathed in his scent. She looked up again. Rain would always take her as she was. Love her for who she was, and she swore that she would do the same. She didn't have to hide from her mate, they shared everything and they had to trust. The lass felt bad that she hid from him and to her, it was like dishonesty. "Oh Rain I am so sorry. She whispered to him softly. She rested her head on his shoulder and sighed. She was happy here, she loved Rain. When he ladled out the soup, she took the bowl happily, "Thanks." She smiled and sat cross-legged on the cave floor. She gestured for him to sit beside her, she sipped the broth from the bowl, the flavor was very nice. It had the meat that he had gotten himself. "This is really good. Your family must've been pretty inventive and skilled."

Samantha didn't feel like she had to hide her scars anymore. That Rain had helped her. He had gained her trust in a way that she had never imagined. "I love you too." She said softly and kissed his cheek. No one else has been loved this much by Sam. Rain was hers. She was his. She couldn't hear anything but the soft snore of Lua and their gentle breathing. "This is home now...I really want to move here now."

Image courtesy of TheLizardQueen@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_SamJ1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_SamJ1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:5px;}
.K22911_SamJ1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#1e2631; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_SamJ1 {background-color:#4c4c70; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/2650/samanthac.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:332px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_SamJ1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
Rain sat down next to her with a smile. She had apologized for keeping her scars from him. "I understand why you hid from me Sam. We are still new to this mating thing. I don't exspect everything about you to come out in one sitting. Everything takes time. And we have a lot of time. I love you and would rather see you this way. Don't hide from me Sam. You should never have to hid," he said nuzzling her softly. He gave her the bowl and sat next to her with his own bowl. He watched her face as she savored the meat soup before eating some of the hot soup himself.

She commented on it and he flinched before putting his bowl down and retorted back. "It was my sisters favorite soup. My mother knew how to cook and taught me when I wasn't working with my father. I have learned a lot from them and miss they very much. My mother would have loved you and Amelia would have enjoyed your company. I wish they were still here with me. My father.... is somewhere in Souls. I hope to find him. He was the one that made your bracelet. It was his wedding present to my mother before she passed away," he said softly looking at her with slight pain in his eyes
[html]

WC:359+ - I swear that they are one of the cutest couples on 'Souls!

Samantha hated to see Rain hurt, the pain in his eyes was visible to her and she scooted over and kissed him on the lips, when she pulled away, she leaned against Rain. "I don't like to see you unhappy." She whispered to her mate. She stayed there for a while. She was thinking. What if she actually got the opportunity to meet his parents? If Rain's mothr hadn't passed away and his little sister wasn't dead. She would've enjoyed their company. "I'm really sorry about your family... Sam knew what loss was like. She knew what grieving was. When Rain was unhappy, she felt his pain.

She looked at the delicate silver bracelet that Rain had given her. It had a history. It showed that he cared. "I would do anything to make sure you're happy." They would take this slow. Even though they became mates very early, Samantha felt as if she had known Rain her entire life. She gave a gentle smile and put her bowl down as she finished. She got up and walked over to the sleeping area and lay down in the furs. She petted Lua absently. She was glad that she had taken the oppotunity that Rain had given her for a perfect life. Her eyes flickered up to Rain's and she smiled and her eyes told him of her love for him. That she truly cared about her mate. "Lay with me." She invited, she was a little chilly and he was always warm. Her life, ever since Rain had become exponentially better. She spoke in quiet voice, the german syllables clear as a bell. "Regen, bin ich froh dass du mich wie ich bin. Und ich mochte Sie wissen, dass ich nie verurteilen" (Rain, I am glad that you take me as I am. And i want you to know that I will never judge you.) In her eyes was the love, caring, and need for him. She smiled, and turned over on her back. She looked at the cave ceiling once again and sighed. This was the life. she was in her own paradise with the man she loved.

Image courtesy of TheLizardQueen@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_SamJ1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_SamJ1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:5px;}
.K22911_SamJ1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#1e2631; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_SamJ1 {background-color:#4c4c70; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/2650/samanthac.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:332px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_SamJ1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC shit here!

Rain finished his soup and listened to Sam's soft soothing words. She hated to see him unhappy. It was his fault Amelia didn't live. He should have bought that fur blanket from that man off the trip. Amelia would have still been here if her would have had a better chance at keeping her warm. He would never let something like what happened to his sister happen to Sam or his potential children. He watched as she went and laid down, leaving the fur he had put on her behind. He picked it up as she laid down on his bed of deep dark brown dear skins that was his sleeping roll. Her alabaster and black fur were a sharp contrast to his furs and he couldn't hold a smile. She was beautiful. So when she asked him to lay with him his smile grew.

He went and laid down next to her, covering her with the blanket before putting a gently hand on her stomach, right on the scar. It was so much more softer then the rest of her and he enjoyed stroking the soft skin. He nuzzled against her softly before nipping at the sensitive underside of her chin and neck. He splayed his hand softly over her stomach. He gently licked at her face and looked deep into her eyes. Oh how he wanted her. But she wasn't ready for that so he settled for having her close to him. "Oh how I love you," he whispered before pulling her to lay over him softly. She was so light. He would have to put more meat on her bones. But he loved her all the same.

rain marks

<style>
.freetable-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.freetable-a01-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.freetable-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.freetable-a01 b {color:#6400f9; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.freetable-a01 {background-color:#1a2d57; background-image:url(http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z35 ... ljilja.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 50px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.freetable-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.freetable-a01 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 000 La La La,

Sam sighed at her forgetfulness, she had left the blanket that he had wrapped around her shoulders behind. When he lay down with her, she moved closer to him, closing the distance between them, she kissed him and buried her muzzle into his neck fur. When he touched her scar, she almost flinched but the sensation was weird. She felt different in a way, Rain didn't care about the scars. She held him close to her, she could stay in his warmth forever. Samantha kissed him almost passionately, cradling the back of his eas in her hands, her fingers ran though his course mane. Rain was everything she had ever wanted. He was skilled, in her eyes very handsome, and her equal. The woman could feel the longing for him rising, but pushed it away for now. Rain wouldn't really want to would he? "Oh Rain... She said as she was pulled over him, "I love you too." She sighed contentedly and lay there. One hand over his heart, feeling the steady heartbeat of his. His scent was almost intoxicating, she could stay with him forever and never forget his scent. Her perfect Rain. She looked so frail beside him, she looked into his eyes, Rain's beautiful eyes. She smiled and spoke softly. "Rain...God I love you Sam nuzzled his neck lightly. She couldn't contain how much she loved him.

<style>
.samgalaxy { background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2hpnn80.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#1c9faa; width:499px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:320px 0px 10px 0px; color:#000000; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #cdabac;}
.samgalaxy b {color:#713c46; }
.samgalaxy p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.samgalaxy p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.samgalaxy .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
</style>
[/html]