Member group signups archive
Anann Kelevra + Rem (horse)

Anann will be mounted (riding Rem), ic posts with Rem will likely be minimal unless they become separated during the foray, but they should be grouped together.

No intent for death or serious injury to either.

Open to pre-planned plots if anyone has an idea for Anann or Rem or random grouping is perfectly fine.
Adele Caraway of CD

She is not planned to be killed or seriously maimed, nor premenant scars, though injuries and inflicting pain are allowable.

As of now, she has no particular plots tied to her for this, and free to fight along and against anyone, you guys can decide. <3 Also, if this is useful, can you pair her up against someone who doesn't have a weapon, only hand-to-hand?
Ehno Marino - No intent for death, but any sort of injuries are a-okay.

No pre-planned plot at the moment, but open for any ideas or just random groupings.
Soran Aatte, who will have little use of her left arm due to a thread that's starting tomorrow, no plans for death or further serious injury.

Rain Aatte will be there, no death or serious injury (like loss of a limb) but a few injuries are fine, she's a hand to hand fighter so it might be good to have her against someone who is also a hand to hand combatant.

Robin Aatte will probably tag along too, but will be involved minimally, because although she's trying to prove herself she's just a kid, again no maiming or killing please, she'd probably be grouped with Haven if she is to be involved.
I have decided to take silvano out of the raid as he will be recovering from an injury and it would just be stupid to go. xD Plus to minimize the already bloated raid
Ephraim Fisher, prisoner of AniWaya.

I don't want him killed, but *somewhat* serious injury or minor injury is fine. Someone could assume a fat middle-aged eunuch would be easy pickin's, but he's got quite a survival drive. xDD

He will be a bit confused in this fight and will attack those who provoke him, but if someone tells him to help defeat the Guardians/bad guy AniWayans, he will. :3

I have no preset plots in mind.
Niro wants in, and he would love to kill someone Big Grin Big Grin .... >.> if possible ^^. No killing Niro rawr, but he can have substantial injuries :3
Liam will be one of the Cour des Miracles wolves that Ayasha and some of the Aniwayans will stumble on while she leads the group astray during the raid.. I'm not entirely certain what's going on with that plot yet, but either way Liam will be a part of this. =)

I don't want Liam to die but a few minor injuries are fine by me. I would prefer him not to kill anyone but I am more open to negotiate on that one. =)

Edit: Ok I'm confused now. So the thread I linked to above won't be the same raid as the one we're signing up for now?
@ Kit: that plot you link to is for the raid where AniWaya raids CdM, pinned in the CdM subforum right now :3 Edit your post if you want to join the raid announced in this thread, too! Big Grin
Ayasha will join but help go against Maska. She'll be a nuisance but seem helpful.

Prefer if very little harm comes to her but that is up for negotiation.
Wematin Kuruk, AniWaya

I don't really want Wematin to die, but I want to make him leave with Maska in such a way that emphasizes his mindless obedience to the Chief of the Great Tribe. Therefore, when the new councilman comes and orders Maska to the Great Tribe, could he also order Wematin to take him, and thus defy Maska in a show of how Maska's reign has ended, even over his most trusted Guardians? But until the, Wematin needs to do some serious mofo-ing, so anyone willing to be injured please thread with me? <3

Ralla, AniWaya

*gasp* Ralla's gonna fight!? :O Not quite >_> If anyone has in mind their charrie getting ambushed, Ralla can jump in and make herself useful. She's up for being injured, but not seriously scarred or injured that it'll put her out of commission >_< Since she dances with fire, imagine what kind of awesome fire skills she can bring into fighting >:3 *evil-plot-face*
Leon ven Liudesys- Crimson Dreams

Well, Leon isn't sitting this one out. I don't have any planned plots for the fight, so he can be injured to a certain extent. No maiming though, but he can take a sprained or broken arm, as long as its reparable. But he's wielding a Naginata, and can use it, so any one threading with me should expect some scars I guess ^^'
Can I has crazy psycho face Mars?

Mars Bartholomew Russo (Hurricane)- Crimson dreams
He will be around with his stupid bat of death. I have no preplanned plots, I don't want him to be killed, I'm up for serious/scarring/minor injuries. I do have some thoughts about what I would like to happen to him for him not to be killed but "thought to be dead" in the battlefield if interested individuals would like to plot. :]
Deuce of crimson dreams will be there. I don't want her to die but minor injuries are ok. Smile
Hope it's okay for Sky to participate, if prisoners can. :3 If so, sign me up.

No death but any kind of injuries are fine, as long as she recovers from them eventually.

And Sky and Ephraim should totally team up in this. :o Could you imagine?
Luna Sabino

She would only attack if somebody else does or if a friend seems in danger. Maybe a one-to-one fight. She may recieve injuries, even a scar or two, but not serious ones.
Leon and Analise Austral, now Anathemans, were former AniWayans

By some means, either message of creepy inside knowing, Leon will be able to get down to AW before the raid starts, he can join the massed groups or go in alone. He would make himself a very dangerous opponent with his sword and horse

Injury for both but no death

any plots for them are welcomed.

possible plots - ther may be a possible plto of leon releasing the prisoners and also of Leon saving Ralla from a guardian, need to wit on those pm's Wink
Quote:And Sky and Ephraim should totally team up in this. :o Could you imagine?

They can start throwing sticks of dynamite and shizz.

No but seriously, that would be awesome. <3 I would like to see them kicking butt in a group.
I would like to remove Robin from the raid please, after speaking to Erin we have decided that Haven would ban her from allowing her to go and also she's a little young.
Caspa of CDM.

Happy to play it by ear, but she'd probably stick with Vigilante, Haven and Anann as she is trying to prove herself... or something...!

Edit: Oh an no dying plzkthx :O