Member group signups archive
No dying or serious injury for J'adore Austral from AniWaya.

He'll probably just stick by the CDMers and CDers since he'll be fighting against Maska ^^
Saxif would like to get all up in this piece yo. (lol sorry weird day for me) She is currently exiled from AniWaya so Loner?

Considering broken arm, nasty gashes and a concussion.
It will be more likely that Saxif will tag along side Leon and Analise in this whole thing (upon approval from Jace) but I am open to any other plots.

No dying for Saxif and she will be equipped with her bow and riding her massive horse Jager.
Clarification:

Posts which have been edited by me and which has striked out text has been added to the tally. I am leaving the posts there so we can go over them when we're doing groups, instead of deleting them. Smile
Jazper is in Smile Katie and I would prefer if Jaz and Anann could be placed in the same group if possible! Big Grin

I would prefer only minor to medium injuries. No loss of use of limbs please or massive scarring Smile
Thanks Marit for the clarifications!

I still want Liam to take part in the raid, preferably alongside his father if Meghann agrees/if there's room for him in that group, since Vigilante is pretty popular? =p

No killing Liam, major injuries would be okay although minors are preferable.
I would love for amaranth to be in on this. She would be able to gain more inguries nothing that would kill her. Things that would leave scars and broken bones are ok.
I would love for Mizu to be a part in this !
She's still injured but I would like for her to be in it in some way, haven't really thought of anything specific, maybe she could be kidnapped ?
I don't want her seriously injured, maybe a few cuts and bruises but nothing serious.
I will join in Big Grin As a guardian and yes.... I can be killed *hopefully I'm not too late and am accepted*
Kansas is in. Not to be killed, though.
Whitechapel is in. And he will die
Thank you! Signups are now closed. Those last ones get in because I was sleeping and because time zones are difficult.

Hoping to get groups up during the day, keep your eyes open!