the cat in the attic
[html]

OOC:: (3+)

Io had once again ventured to the hotel. While she wouldn't clean it alone, or even try to maintain it, which would no doubt be Leon's job, she found sanctuary within it's walls. The hotel was large and reletively stable, a gem of a find Io thought to herself as she clambered up the stronger pathways on the stairs. Holes were strewn about either side of her, but they were nothing Leon and the boys couldn't fix up. The wide staircase creaked as she moved, though it's stability didn't waver, nor did any more crack appear.

Io entered the hall way, before beginning to ascend another, smaller, set of stairs. These were in better shape, less holes and quiter, rare creaks. These stairs were thinner, leaading to an atticc with a cluster of additional rooms. The roofing was low, so that around the edges of the rooms crawing was nesicary, unless in Lupus or Secui form. Io nudged the door from the stairwell open and entered the hall. She paused for a moment, before crossing the room to another door. The door opened easier that most of the others. As if it had been opened more often than the others. The room was dark, lit by a single window and strew with all sorts of odds and ends. A shadow sat by the window, and is twisted it's head around to reguard Io. 'Ave you ever 'eard of knocking?' It questioned, it's voice forgein. 'Yes. But I did not know this room was occupied' she answered plainly, sitting down, letting the door close behind her.

The feline jumped down in the full shadow of the light. It's fur was a vibrant silver, almost blueish. It's deep green gold eyes reguarded Io harshly. 'Are you going to be reclaiming zis property?' it asked, unbothered by the idea. The russet and white girl nodded. 'Ahh, well' the cat murmured. 'I vill be staying. The property is yours, but zis room stays mine'. 'Fine', Io said, it didn't affect her plans. 'You have seen us come and go, no?' 'Yes' the cat replied. 'You and your family. You 'ave a name ey suppos?' It spoke in a harsh tone. 'Io. Io Berlin. And you, cat?' The silver feline hissed, 'Andrej. With eh J. As en Jaguar'. 'Andrej' Io repeated. The cat stood and turned around, retreating to it's seat. Io bidded it farewell and left the room, leaving to inspect the rest of the hotel.

<style>
.ioforest3 .ooc {font-style:italic; color: #ffffff;} .free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; font-style: captial;}
.ioforest3 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ioforest3 b {color:#52B5F4; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ioforest3 {font-family: andalus, serif; font-size:15px; color: #ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:473px;}
.ioforest3 .inner{background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... TR1856.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:473px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]