myself and i
[html]
.: OOC :. Free for anyone to join. Big Grin I would rather have someone close to her age, or someone friendly and not hostile.

It was a sunny day, and though the air was cool with the lingering touch of fall, the blazing orb was resilient. It refused the ground to stay frozen from its absence while it slept, and soon enough, the plants and animals became to become livelier under its rays. Even Sydney felt more energized, after finding a small hollow that was once a fox’s den though it was now empty, having a warm and deep sleep away from the open night air. When she awoke, she immediately went hunting, sensing that the woods were now alive and the prey already scurrying about. Stealthy as she could be, she managed to pick up a trail of rabbit where the forest was not as thick, and after a half-hour of tracking, she soon caught her breakfast, her kill cleaner than the last. She noticed that she was becoming better at hunting, at following scents and also recognizing different ones more clearly; it reminded her of her mother and her lessons, but she pushed those thoughts out of her mind, not in the mood to feel sad. It was a happy day, and she wanted to be happy, too.

After eating a good portion of the rabbit, she stashed the rest in the old fox den, and, like she always did in her free time, went exploring. The forest was buzzy about, squirrels chattering in the branches and bugs crawling by. When she walked just for the pleasure of it, Sydney became calm and content, even though half of her thought that wasting her time on simple things like this was pointless. But, what else could she do? She was a lone wolf, and lone wolves do things solo, and there wasn’t much for one to do alone, right? At least that’s what she assumed. She began to think that perhaps leaving her mother was a bad idea and now she was all lonely, but she shoved the thought again away. Not having a boss and being able to do whatever is fun, she stubbornly thought, even if it had its lonesome downfalls.

<style type="text/css">
.Aly-LemonTable b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffa657; font-size:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:Comic Sans MS, Book Antiqua3, Palatino; text-shadow:1px 0px 1px #ffe400;}
.Aly-LemonTable .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Aly-LemonTable p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 17px 10px 17px; margin:0px;}
.Aly-LemonTable {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#fffac8; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QGMwy.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e73a77; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:15px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius-topleft:15px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius:15px; padding: 10px 0px 235px 0px; font-family:Verdana, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e73a77; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.Aly-LemonTable p:first-letter {font-size:20px;font-weight:normal;font-family:'Rancho';}
</style>
.: WC :. 000+
[/html]