Power of the feminine eye
[html]
Its a girly thing for her to be doing but you'll see she's not usually so feminine XD. Dated October 24, 2011 located in the sugarwoods.

The huntress had been having a decent day her traps were full but her arm ached. She decided to take a stroll to get her mind off the pain, she had been considering braiding her hair so she had been collecting items she might be able to put in them. It was rare for the female to think of her hair; in that moment it was just a wild mess but her fairly bright mood made her feel rather conscious of her appearance. She crouched down to look at some fallen red leaves. She smiled softly and picked up some that resembled a star. She felt she gathered enough and decided to take a seat.

She had only braided her own hair once so she knew it would be a difficult task. She wondered if she should wait till she got home as she played with the various little items in her lap. She glanced to and fro hoping no one was around to witness her frustration. She picked up a pinecone and started to tame the beastly mess of hair. Her mind seemed to go over the week as she ran the thing through her locks and tangles. It was strange how such a simple task seemed to calm her for thoughts such as those often brought her anger to the surface.

She paused, maybe it wasn’t the combing; she had met so many people since after the war it was almost strange. She avoided so many people in a whole pack and yet here she was. A lone wolf and meeting new people, she figured it was the arm she couldn’t go about her usual avoidance. She shrugged and just continued to comb until her hair flowed just a slight neater than moments before. She set the comb aside and took a deep breath parting her hair with her left hand. She started just above her brow splitting the hair as she often done for her sister’s. She shook the thought of her sister as a chill ran through her.

Her fingers seemed to be grasping ok today, maybe it wouldn’t be as frustrating. Then just as she thought that hair spilled through her fingers leaving a few strands. She growled slightly but tried again. She managed to get one braid tied and done as it sat in front of her shoulder just touching the top of her breast. She took a deep breath obviously losing patience but determined to finish. The huntress started but the angle seemed far more difficult, her splint on her right hand kept her fingers from grasping close enough. After many minutes she grew too frustrated and rose to kick the ground. Her toe struck a rock causing the female to yelp. She sat back on the fallen tree and started to rub her foot. She contemplated taking the finished braid apart but hesitated.

#480+
<style>
#jn-saxifgift {width:100%; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-saxifgift.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table {background-color:#ffffd1;border:1px solid #ffffff;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#000000;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 150px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4eHF1.gif);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 55px 0px 55px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#c4af56;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b {color:#796332;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #555555;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-saxifgift.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC Not my best post ever but..... >.<; / +398!

Ophelia was adventuring around as usual, her light blue eyes wandering as she walked through the dense maple forest. A basket hung from her arm, filled with various objects, from leaves to rocks. She wasn't exactly sure why she was collected such objects, but she did get a few good pickings, such as: A really shiny rock, that seemed to be a crystal, a pretty feather, and a few pretty leaves. Ophelia began to hum as she began to skip along, her long, slender legs carrying her in a rather clumsy way. Nether the less, Ophelia was in a fine mood, happiness practically flooding from the young lady.

Lalalala, hmmmhmmmhmm, lalala~ Ophelia hummed as she danced through the forest, a wide grin on her light brown face. Her arms were out around her, as she spun around a few times. As she did so, she heard an ever so faint yelp. Ophelia immediately froze, blinking in surprise as she looked around. The yelp seemed to come from someone that wasn't very far away. Concern instantly came to Ophelia, and she quickly began to clumsily run-trot-trip towards the yelp of what seemed to be a female. The yelping stopped, which made Ophelia even more worried. What if the lady was... D-Dead? No no NO! She shouldn't have been thinking so negatively! With a shake of her head, Ophelia continued to run towards where the yelp came from.

Ophelia called out a few times, a few simple 'hello?'s and a couple of 'where are you?'s. Finally, Ophelia found the female, and with a sigh of relief, Ophelia noticed she was not harmed, nor was she dead. Then what made her yelp? Ummm... Hi? Are you alright? I heard you yelp, so I came over as quickly as I could... After an awkward moment of silence, Ophelia gave a bright smile before catching her breath. I'm Ophelia, who are you? Ophelia leaned against a nearby tree, her eyes enthusiastic and her smile easygoing. Ophelia then noticed one braid in the lady's long hair, and a wide smile came to Ophelia's lips. She used to have long hair, when she lived in Honduras, but upon arriving in England, she cut her hair to a short length. Would you like some help with you're braids? Another set of paws...hands... pawhands always help!

<style type="text/css">
.opheliaga b {font-weight:bold; color:#c890a4; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #67273b; }
.opheliaga p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.opheliaga {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#987985; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/bEXwu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 305px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b78e9b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.opheliaga p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.opheliaga p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
XD

Saxif startled at the voice in the distance, her yelp obviously had made her presence known. She stood and furrowed her brow as she listened and realized the distant female was attempting to locate her. She contemplated not answering but figured she needed the distraction. I’m here. Over here. She howled slightly always a good marker for position and shortly afterward the female appeared. Before she arrived Saxif had her arm carefully hidden from view behind her back. As the huntress lay her eyes on the female she was taken aback at the beauty before her instantly throwing her into an awkward state. She eyed the girl from head to toe before she realized she was speaking.

She blinked and gave a soft smile. I uh… accidently kicked a rock. She could feel her skin heat beneath her fur as she rubbed the back of her neck. Glancing down at the rock internally thanking it for the opportunity to meet such a creature. She set her eyes back on the female who introduced herself as Ophelia. Hey Saxif. I’m Ophelia. She paused and shook her head. I mean I am Saxif and hey Ophelia. She laughed lightly. Her suave obviously not present today at all she decided to sit back on the fallen log defeated by her foolish reaction. She gazed back at the blue eyes that watched her and smiled. I really could use your help. She lifted her splinted arm. It’s a pain to do anything these days. She sighed slightly as she rested the sore arm on her lap.

#250+
<style>
#jn-saxifgift {width:100%; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-saxifgift.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table {background-color:#ffffd1;border:1px solid #ffffff;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#000000;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 150px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4eHF1.gif);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 55px 0px 55px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#c4af56;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b {color:#796332;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #555555;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-saxifgift.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC Sorry for the late reply! D:/ +325!

Ophelia blinked. A... rock?.....OH! That explained the loud yelp. Ouch! That doesn't sound fun! Rocks are mean, aren't they? Ophelia gave a cheerful giggle as she watched the nervous lady before her. As she watched the lady, Ophelia couldn't help but feeling as if she was being a burden. The fine female before her seemed nervous and awkward, and Ophelia gave a slight frown with her ears drooping. Am I bothering you? I can leave, if you would like. Ophelia didn't want to leave, for she was social creature, and wanted to talk.... to everything. Whether it be a tree or a rock, if she was lonely she was have a deep conversation with any object, even if it was non-living.

Pleasure to meet you Ophelia! Right after Ophelia said her own name, she couldn't help but be terribly confused. Wait, what? Was this female's name Ophelia too? Then who was Saxif? Was she Saxif? OH! She was ever so confused. Yet, as the female before her spoke once more, her confusion was cleared. OH! So you're Saxif. For a minute there I thought you were an Ophelia too. Ophelia gave a bright giggle. This female was going to be nice, Ophelia positively knew it.

After Ophelia got permission to approach, Ophelia walked over to the female and combed through her bright gold hair with her fingers. Ophelia then began to braid her hair with ease, for Ophelia used to have long hair, much longer then Saxif. She had gotten used to braiding her own hair, which was much harder then braiding someone else's hair. If I may ask, Saxif, how did you get hurt? It looks like it's pretty painful.... Ophelia was a naturally curious creature, and she couldn't help but ask. Hopefully it wasn't hurt too bad, because then Ophelia would go all motherly. And no one wanted Ophelia to go motherly.

<style type="text/css">
.opheliaga b {font-weight:bold; color:#c890a4; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #67273b; }
.opheliaga p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.opheliaga {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#987985; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/bEXwu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 305px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b78e9b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.opheliaga p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.opheliaga p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OMG she's so awkward right now cause of O's cuteness lol. So So So sowwy for wait.

Saxif set her golden eyes back on the pretty female. She chuckled lightly at her confusion falling into further adoration of the girl. When the female sat near the huntress she was surprised. She was sure she ruined any further chance of talking to her. She turned her body to make the braiding easier. She felt a soft shudder through her nerve racked body when Ophelia’s fingers ran through her hair. Has it been that long since a female has touched me? She thought trying to remember the last time she’d felt this way around a girl. She mentally shook the thought; girls usually threw her into a bit of disarray some more so than others.

She felt her cheeks heat but kept a calm expression upon her face but her hands gripped her knees tightly. When Ophelia asked about her arm she lifted her grasp to show her. It hurts from time to time not as bad as a few days ago though. It happened in the war. Usually she didn’t go into further detail but she didn’t want to just leave it at that for the female. Interesting tale actually. I was attempting to protect a female from a gigantic warrior. I would have had him but I got hit with a dizzy spell from a bad injury just moments before I engaged him. Basically he hit me with a tree trunk of a weapon and my arm got the worst of it. She flexed her hand slightly as she stared at it. Then the huntress lifted her gaze to the girl’s blue eyes. Like the sky. She thought.

It was a stupid position to put myself in but what can I say I’m a sucker for a damsel in distress. She smirked and gave Ophelia a wink. Feeling completely embarrassed by the uncontrollable action she redirected herself. Her healthy hand ran over the new braid averting her gaze from Ophelia. Thank you. She started to pick through her pile of leaves that rested nearby and started to decorate her hair. She smiled softly. Seems you’ve collected some pretty things yourself. She randomly said as she noticed the basket.

<style type="text/css">
.saxgoldraze b {font-weight:bold; color:#c32600; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1e0e01 1px 1px 1px; }
.saxgoldraze p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.saxgoldraze {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#331e01; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QNMki.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 460px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a47712; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.saxgoldraze .wordcount {color:#a47712; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #c32600; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.saxgoldraze .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]