Show Me How
[html]

Word Count :: 000Around 9:00 am Sam is still at Rain's place Slight powerplay, slap me if you want it changed

Samantha awoke the next morning with Rain laying beside her. She had fallen asleep in his sleeping furs last night, after all of their confessions and stories, Sam had learned more about her mate. She yawned and stretched out, reaching her arms to the roof of the cave. "Morning love." She whispered in his ear. She watched the steady rise and fall of his chest, she had fallen asleep cocooned in his body, his larger body wrapped around hers. A few of the torches still were burning. Another yawn escaped her lips and she sat up on the sleeping furs. "What are we going to do today?" She said softly to him. Lua had crawled up onto the bed, leaving her bag Rain had made her on the floor.

After last night, Sam had told him her story. She was ashamed of the fire, but after Rain told her that he didn't care and that he loved her. It felt like a big weight was lifted from her chest. She gently stroked the fur under his chin and watched his silver teal eyes flutter open. She smiled and looked into his eyes. She sighed happily and moved closer to him.What would they do today?

table by cactus; code by the Mentors!

<style>
.samfirework { background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/ing17n.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:470px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:357px 0px 10px 0px; color:#e2898a; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #cdabac;}
.samfirework b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.samfirework p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.samfirework p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.samfirework .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Rain hadn't woken up to someone next to him in months. He ran a hand down Sam, still half asleep. "Amelia... what hav...tol.. you bou...sleeping with me? he whispered. It wasn't until he felt and heard Sam's voice was he pulled out of his sleep. "Oh Sam...." he said as his voice broke. He missed his sister so much and remembered a time when she would get scared and come sleep with him, her little body curled next to his. He buried his face in her fur and breathed in her scent. It had been a long night of talking and cuddling and finding things out about each other. He hugged her close as she asked about what they were going to do that day.

Rain smiled softly before nipping her and whining softly. "I think I am going to teach you how to carve something. We can work our way up to leather making but carving is easier,"[color] he said as he sat up and picked up Lua. The otter had grown on him and he tickled her softly, having her nip at his fingers. He went over to the low fire and added some fat and wood before blowing on the embers to get it going again. He was able to get it going and decided to have cold soup for breakfast. [color=green]"What does my beautiful mate want to eat this morning? he asked as Lua ran around the den before settling on her chew toy
[html]

I suck at this...

Sam felt sad listening to him talk in his sleep. He missed his little sister, and to see him in pain made her sad. She stroked the fur on his cheek softly and smiled. He said today she would learn to carve. She knew a little but it was always nice to learn new things. She swore that she would always remember last night. The night that they learned about eachother and nothing was wrong. God she loved Rain, she knew that he would always love her too. She would soon be part of his pack, she knew it. She picked up Lua and scratched the growing otter behind the ears. She felt so happy right now, Rain was her happiness. Anathema was becoming more like home.

When Rain asked her what she would like for breakfast, she grinned and looked away shyly. "I'm not that beautiful, and I'll have anything..." She put her hands on his shoulders and then sat back down on the furs. Lua lay on her stomach and made a low chittering noise. Sam took out her dagger from her bag and held it out to him. "I know a little about carving, I know how to carve in soft metals." She brushed her messy hair away from her face, she still was a little sleepy still, but her aquamarine eyes were awake and alert. Watching her mate, she was so happy to be with sweet and loving Rain.

<style>
.samfirework { background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/ing17n.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:470px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:357px 0px 10px 0px; color:#e2898a; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #cdabac;}
.samfirework p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.samfirework .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Rain smiled at her. "You are beautiful Sam. Everything about you is beautiful," he said giving her some cold slightly salted deer meat and some cold soup "I haven't played with metal since I left Germany. I was making something before I was forced to leave. It was left behind but my father was teaching me how to make a bracelet like the one you were for my future mate. It was silver and bronze. You would have loved it," he said sitting back down and having Lua smell the cold soup. "No soup for you. You will bounce off the walls like before," he said giving her a piece of meat.

After he finished his soup he got his tools and a piece of soft wood before sitting behind Sam with her cuddled against him. He was taller then she was and was able to reach around her and look over her shoulder. "Here," he said taking her bowl and giving her the piece of wood and a small sharp knife. He showed her how to hold them and how to take the bark off the soft wood.
[html]

Word Count :: ~320 OOC

After eating in quiet sleepy peace, enjoying the food that Rain had prepared, laughing quietly when Rain talked to Lua. She started to wonder why it made her little otter go loony. She hugged Rain close and pulled away when he handed her the supplies. She took her dagger back and gratefully took the knife. Thanks love." She watched curiously  as he showed her how to hold the knife and soft wood. It most likely was going to be an eventful day. She started working with the wood for a little bit, shaving off layers and chipping off pieces of the wood. It still didn't take any form yet, she wasn't close to being finished yet. She was thinking of a making a carved wolf, about as big as a coconut to give to Rain. But that was only if it turned out good. If not, she wouldn't give it to anyone.

Sam pulled her gaze up to Rain and held the carving up for him to see. "Am I doing alright so far on this?" The woman arched one elegant eyebrow at her question, she studied it for a moment, it was not yet the finished product. She said nothing about giving it to him when she was done, she sat there smiling smugly and patted Lua's head. She thought about the little beast, otters by nature loved water and she looked at Rain and asked her question. "Would we be able to make something for Lua, like something she could swim in? I know we can take her places to swim, but I just don't know. It would be hard for me to release her." She sighed and picked the otter up and buried her face in the silky fur and cuddled the little otter. She placed her gently back down on the sleeping furs and picked up the carving once again and went back to her work.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

sorry it took so long to answer back. slight pp tell me if you want it changes

Rain had thought about asking Sam about letting the little otter go. Lua was getting old enough she should be on her own and he knew Sam was going to have to let her go sooner or later. He knew how much his mate loved the otter and he himself couldn't hide his feelings of sadness when he let Anke go. He knew Sam was the caring type and would make a great mother some day but not now. He watched her carve into the soft wood and he had to admit she was skilled. "Your doing fine baby," he said cuddling up behind her while she worked. He listened to her heart race and felt the need to express himself to her.

"Sam... I think its time to let Lua go. I know how much you love her but she can't stay cooped up in the caves with us. She needs to find others like her and find a mate much like you did. I know how much you love her but we have to let her go. If she loves you she will come back after the winter. She might have a family then... he said softly, taking her hands in his and stopping her carving, taking the tools and wood from her.She was going to be emotional he could feel it in the little tremors going though her body. She loved Lua. The thought of losing her hurt her and Rain licked her face softly and pulled her against him and held her...

rain marks

<style>
.freetable-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.freetable-a01-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.freetable-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.freetable-a01 b {color:#6400f9; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.freetable-a01 {background-color:#1a2d57; background-image:url(http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z35 ... ljilja.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 50px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.freetable-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.freetable-a01 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
omg this sucks!

Sam turned her eyes up to him, and whispered softly. Of couse she was sad, but she knew that Rain was right. Yeah...You're right. I can't hide her away from the world. I will miss her a lot." She smiled softly and turned her body around in his lap so she could face him. Reaching up, she stroked his cheek and kissed him. She knew that she would miss her otter a lot. She knew that Rain did care for her otter and releasing his pet was hard on him too. Maybe we can release her around Anathema." She smiled and leaned against him. Just breathing in his scent made her forget all about her carving. Rain was seeming to be the more responsible one in their pairing, Sam was the absentmided one. The young woman stroked Lua's fur quietly and sighed. She hoped that the little creature wasn't too domesticated. Or Lua may not survive in the wild.

Sam stared up into his eyes, she closed them and cuddled against him again. This was what it was like to be truly happy. Rain, I love you." She breathed the word and picked up the knife and wood again. "Are we gonna continue on this?" Samantha asked the question quietly and her body trembled. Lua had been her best friend when she first came here, but now Sam had a mate now, and maybe in the future a family. A small tear rolled down her face and she reached up a paw to brush it away She didn't like crying very much, but she would always know that Rain would comfort her. "I'll be alright..." She gave a weak smile and petted Lua. Thoughts were running through her mind, about Anathema, about Lua, and mostly about Rain. She had no doubts about him, she was absolutely happy. But was she doing enough for him to love her? Samantha didn't want to be a useless mate.

.[/html]
Rain pulled Sam to him and let her cry against him. She loved the otter dearly and he though about Lu a being too domisticated. He looked at the otter as she crawled over Sam's lap and looked at him before talking in low speak, snippits of it making sense. She was worried about Sam and Raih picked up the small animal and cuddled her between them. In that moment he knew. She was too domesticated and would never survive alone.
"Sam... baby stop crying. Lua is too domesticated. I will build her something. She will stay." he said softly licking her face as Lua did the same.
He felt something was off with Sam but kept his thoughts to himself. She would tell him when she thought it was time. She was a gentle mind with a gentle soul. She was beautiful and Rain would do anything to make her happy. He watched as her as she carved with shaking hands. "Sam.... stop. Your going to hurt yourself," he said taking her slider hands into his own before making her drop the carving and the knife she held. "Talk to me Sammi. What are you thinking,' he questioned pulling her face up to look him in the eye.
[html]

Samantha brushed a tear away and looked up at Rain. She hadn't been crying hard, but her hands did tremble with the knife and he was right; Sam would most likely cut herself. The girl was happy to have a protective and caring mate."Rain...I will be fine, it's alright. I don't think I can continue though..." The Zepar smiled to show that she was fine and looked at her otter. What would have happened if she had been released? Would the creature have no chance? Rain had to release his mink not long ago, he must've felt the same and he had lost more than her. Lua could stay, Rain was going to build her something. "If you build something, can I help?" Doing projects was fun, but Sam was afraid that he may say no because of her small frame. Sam shivered and wrapped her arms around her mate. His company was  valued as she could constantly be around him and be warm.

"It's not that I'm not happy, I am really really happy to be with you...I have so much going on right now, I just am excited, happy and sad all at the same time. Y'know how that feels?"Sam petted Lua quietly and sighed. "Someday in the future...do you think we'd have a family? I mean...ours?" Sam felt slightly embarrassed asking the question, but she trusted Rain, they were made for each other. Sam did want one, but she wasn't going to push Rain into having one. She lay down on the bed furs and looked at the beautiful silver bracelet that Rain had given her, she always wore it and it had become a part of her body. Sitting up, Sam looked at the snake arm band that Rain always wore. "Who crafted this? It's remarkable." It looked like a real snake covered in liquid silver, very well crafted by it seemed to be someone skilled. Sam knew of snakes, many lived around her birth home of Rio; the woman knew of the toxic qualities of a snake bite, many Luperci died of the venom. Oh how she missed her home, but Anathema was her home now, and nothing could take her from it.

<style> 
.zero-lily p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-lily b {color:#ffffff; font-family: times, serif; font-size:14px;}
.zero-lily {font-family: verdana,sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fb5138; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/images/otras/yard/lily.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:none; width:450px; border-radius:20px; -moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[

[/html]
Rain took the knife and carving from Sam before pulling her to him. He hated to see her cry and wanted her to be happy. "Yes. You can help me build but I will not let you do anything too serious," he said with a smile. He let vent to him but when the subject of family came up he whined a little. Yes he wanted a family with Sam but judging by how she took wanting a family he though he should throw something pass her. "Do you.... want to try after the mating ceremony? Try to have a family," he asked softly, licking her face. It was all up to her and he would wait till the end of time for her. They had time. They had each other. They had a den big enough for some pups if the time came.

Rain watched her lay down and decided to lay next to her, running a soft hand over her small form, running small circles over her stomach, stopping at the scar ever so often. She was his... his love, his mate. He watched with a smile as she looked at his mothers bracelet before looking at his arm cuff. "My father made it for me when I was young, knowing I would grow into it. Its actually steel covered in silver. My father was a blacksmith back in Germany. He is also the one that made your bracelet," he said giving her a soft lick to the nose
[html]
OOC

The alabaster woman smiled as he came down to her level, her aquamarine eyes went to his as he asked about trying for a family."Yes-yes I would love to try. If you do." If Sam could become pregnant and bear his family, there could be nothing more perfect than living with her mate and family. She smiled and held his hand in hers. Samantha felt young and free with Rain, like she had a second life. Sam sighed happily and playfully nipped at his ears. She had never dreamed that she would find a man so perfect for her, to feel his gentle touch and his love. Sam traced her fingers over the scars on his chest and then sat up. Her hair fell over Rain's face as she leaned in to give him a canine kiss. Sitting back down, she said quietly. "I just had to do that... My mother wrote a poem for my father when they were alive. It didn't mean much to me then, but now it has meaning: "Though I forget from day to day,
To find the words I ought to say, You're half my heart and half my soul. Without your love I can't be whole. So please forgive me if I fail to say how much I love you." now it just comes to my head whenever I'm with you. I love you Rain."
The woman waved her tail and wrapped her arms around his waist and licked his cheek. She admired him for how brave he was, she was addicted to his company, there was no denying it. The tears were gone and happiness replaced the sorrow.

<style>
.blood .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#f48e8e; }
.blood p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.blood b {color:#f6e8e8; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#7e4b4b 0em .1em 0em;  }
.blood .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.blood {background-color:#964040; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:459px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius: 20px; border-top-left-radius:20px; margin-bottom:-2px; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px; color:#ceaeae;}
.blood .bborder {width:459x; border 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>this beautiful table was given to me by Gen.
[/html]