NPC, PNPC's and wiki
First off I was looking for the info/guide lines for pnpcs and didn't see it anywhere. I wasn't sure if they were only for the war plot or could be in used/created at anytime.

Now as far as the wiki, we are only suppose to make character pages for PC's, correct? And any information concerning NPC's, whether wolf or other animal should be contained within the player page they are attached to?

I have made Rem (Anann's horse) his own page since I played him as a temp and may play him again at a later date. I assume that is okay, but making pages for Anann's other horses that haven't been played would not, if I am understanding correctly. This leads to my real question which is could pnpcs (assuming they are full time and not just for the war plot) have their own pages or should they be listed only on the pack wiki page?

Also, could pnpcs be adopted out as pc's?
PNPCs are not limited to (war) plot purposes. For example, Salsola has a number of communal slaves that are PNPCs. Pack NPC info is on the RP Guide, though I think it could stand to be in a more obvious location. Hm. It doesn't really belong under Procedures or anything though. x_x

You may create Wiki pages for NPCs, PNPCs, and adoptable characters. It isn't limited to PCs.

Whether PNPCs are adoptable would depend on the pack/leader.
derp, I totally forgot about Salsola's slaves some how xD

And now that you say that I think what i read was not to create pages for characters from other's past that were never played in or lived in the souls area, but I've went looking for it and can't find it now. But thanks for the clarification regardless Big Grin
It was probably in another Q&H topic or something? XD But yeah, characters that never lived at 'Souls shouldn't really be on the Wiki. They should only be mentioned in the relevant character's personal history or whatever since they have zero impact on the rest of 'Souls and are probably not important outside of their relation to one specific character since they never interacted with other 'Souls characters, etc. :3
I honestly have no idea where I might have seen it. I was crawling all over the place while I was off work with my finger. At least I finally tackled my wiki pages and found out it wasn't nearly as hard as I though it would be xD