Morning stars
[html]

WC: 328 OOC: Niro is a wreck and is in optime, also dated the 20th.... because i'm dumb and got all emo on everyone. Hope you don't mind the date ^^

Niro was stuck in bed. He had no idea who had patched him up nor how he got back, but this was one of the first days he was awake. The man had taken a big blow to the face, even his broken arm was superficial compared to the deep gashes he got. They had missed his eyes entirely, thankfully, but it hurt to even move his face. Jiva had been sitting by his father, with a worried look on his face. The boy was growing up so much, and he looked so much like his mother, yet in his own entity. Niro smiled at the boy, looking at the made mohawk the boy wore now. He had seemed to perfect it, though it was nothing like Niro and Maggie's natural mohawks, he loved that the boy wanted to be a part of his father. Niro tried to sit up, but the boy put his hand on his chest.

“You shouldn't do that dad. I was told you're best to stay down till your face is better, and you've a good few cuts and stuff on your legs and arms.”

The young boy said with a worried tone to his voice, Niro looked at Jiva he could see that he had been crying, though how long ago Niro couldn't tell.

“I've had worse boy, I think I can manage to sit up at least. Where's your mother?”

His words were muffled as he could barely open his mouth from the pain. Looking into the bi colored eyes of his son, he smile as the boy nonchalantly shrugged. Niro sighed, he wanted to make sure his mate was fine. She had been in the fight, and Niro had explicitly made Jiva stay. He knew that he couldn't make Amaranth stay not after what happened to her uncle. He just wanted to see her, to see that she was in far better shape than Niro was.

<style>
.nitoboiii .ooc {font-style:italic;color:#000; }
.nitoboiii p {padding:3px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.nitoboiii b {color:#b3997e; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.nitoboiii {background-color:#443a31; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.nitoboiii .text {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:397px; margin-top:-80px; text-align:justify; padding:-150px 0px 10px 0px; }
.nitoboiii-border {width:397px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC I told you no rush I'm lazy and can wait!

Amaranth had been outside. She was feeling pretty Meh. There was no way to discribe how she felt and now she had a very damaged mate on her hands. He wouldn't be up and about for a while. She'd never really be the same again. Looking out on the ocean she sighed things had to become normal again. She had spent the nights out on the beach leaving Jiva to care for Niro at night. Only because she could hide herself away from her family let Niro heal and not let Jiva hear her nightmares. They had started up again not as bad but that was her life she was plagued by them.

Turning she wobbled slightly her eye was covered by bandages from where rocks had been kicked up into her face. She wasn't sure if she'd get the sight back in her eye. Though her mother and Liam were the only ones who had the ability to read medical books to try and help her. Her mom did what she could. But this wasn't human medicine. So it was covered to try and heal and it hurt so bad. Her shoulder wrapped holding it as still as possible it had been broken along with her upper arm. The woman she had killed with a man Anna knew had hit her extremely hard knocking her over. She had been hit with an Arrow but that was nothing as well. she had several other cuts and bruising. But she didn't care about those. She was glad no horses stepped on her.

She walked towards the house still working on getting used to one eye. Opening the door she heard noise. "Jiva how's your father?" She asked the aging boy. He was her first child and at the rate she lived her life the only. He looked so much like her and she loved him. She looked at Niro tears coming to her as her eye stung. Your alive. he would never be the same either nothing would be the same this war had ruined everything. Her sore body moved over to him "You cannot move around right now you need to rest." One tired purple eye looked at him. "so many helped to bring you here and Mom made so medicine with help that we use to help keep infection away. She also gave me more tea, and dried meat that uncle zafier had made." She choked a bit. She thought she had lost him she was certain they had. Jiva had been worried too. She looked at Jiva smiling, she was a bad parent wasn't she.

<style>
.ama .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.ama p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.ama b {color:#9b01b8; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ama {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1337/amaranth2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#716c65; letter-spacing: 1px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.ama-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.ama .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dashed #c591cf; margin:5px auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]