Will you still call me friend?
300+[html]

For Haven. Set for the evening of the 18th. If anything is incorrect let me know and Ill change it. I couldn't remember if they had a porch or not. Erin if it's okay with you I was thinking Maddi could join in towards the end of this thread if she wanted Robin to say goodbye? Up to you guys!

The fall sky was painted in bright colors and the sun sunk below the horizon. Some of the trees had already lost their summer foliage, though not all the branches were naked yet. The bird migrations had been well under way as well, though such changes had been over shadowed by the war. It seemed much of life had passed Anann by as she had dealt with one villain after another. During the time that Keese had been within the Court Anann felt she had lost touch with many. The closer they had been to her, the further away she had pushed them. Perhaps in the end it had only served to make her decision all the easier.

Anann's pace was slow as she made the walk from her own home to visit Haven. Her expression was somber, but in the past months that was hardly unusual, but her heart was heavy with worry at how he might react to the news. She hoped he would understand, but she knew better than to think he would take news of her departure eagerly, even if she was not going far. She worried too, that she had waited too long, but she had not known how to the break the news to him and the Knight had hardly needed more to think about. His mother had been one of the first hostages the tribe had taken, his birth pack the first to be attacked. For Haven, the war had hit closer to home than it had for many of the Court, the Catori's excluded.

Anann fiddled with one of the bracers at her wrist out of idle nerves as she neared the cabin of the Aatte family. Making her way up the steps of the porch, Anann gave a knock at the door and waited for her ochre friend.

<style>
.anann-d23 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.anann-d23 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.anann-d23 b {color:#ffc27f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.anann-d23 {background-color:#665b47; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2qv8qwg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffc27f; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#332d23; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.anann-d23-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]table by fy'ra