when is a luperci too old?
So I was playing with ideas, and I was wondering...
when would a female Luperci be too old to have puppies?
also, when would a male luperci be too old to father puppies?
I couldn't find anything on this for real wolves, so I suppose we can just use comparative human equivalents. You can refer to the Age chart for reference.

Human women hit menopause around ~45-60, so your Luperci equivalent is 7-10 years. I believe the record for oldest (human) mother is something like 65-70 though, so it would be POSSIBLE for a Luperci female to still be viable at ~11 years old, though very, very rare. Definitely note that childbirth would be dangerous for Luperci in those later years as well.

Human men have been known to father children well into their 70's and maybe even 80's, though I'm not sure (someone feel free to do more research), so Luperci males may still be viable up to 11-12 years old.

-- Kiri
I actually did some research on this when I was working out how old to make Soran's youngest litter, I think at 8 they're still viable, the only information I could find on it was that a female dog at eleven could get pregnant but it was a huge risk to their own health and often the pups were all stillborn. But it would be possible before the age of ten I suppose they could have a litter so long as they took it easy.

(Hope you don't mind me throwing in my two pence/cents)
Actually it differs for canine species. Wolves don't have a cut off time like coyotes do. But then again sexual maturity is also different between the species and 'Souls has it set as a specific one for all species.