Treasure
Dashing through the trees Terra panted as the rabbit ran just ahead. It's tantalizing tail flashed before her as she pushed herself through the trees. Over and over again the rabbit darted into gaps and rows too small for most wolves, but Terra squeezed through. The pounding of the earth beneath her feet was a wonder to her. If she could she'd run all day, but there was dinner to eat and tricks to play. Life was very busy, indeed. In fact, if she didn't catch that rabbit soon she would be late for her sunbath!

One last leap placed her on the rabbit. As it squealed in pain Terra tore into it, relishing the feel of the warm blood running down her face. The meat was warm and soft, perfect to the taste. The struggles of the rabbit slowed to a stop, only twitching a couple times as she tore in. The fur was a distraction, but it couldn't ruin her day. After all, she had a pack, she had time, and she was in bliss. Rolling over Terra relaxed in the sun. She'd really have to clean up. Drowsily she got to her feet and wandered over to a small stream. Splashing in Terra yelped in surprise. It was cold! Hurriedly she wiped the blood off before coming back out. Getting ready to leap to a nearby log Terra howled as the ground broke beneath her. With a thud she landed on something hard piercing her side.

Terra scrambled up, snapping at what had pierced her side. A beautiful stone glittered back. It had mirror like edges, glowing a gentle blue. It was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen. Gazing around she found herself surrounded by glittering items. Small gold pieces flickered over the ground, with fancy jewelry like the kind she saw in the market hung on the walls. There were even more of the beautiful stones scattered throughout, all of various colors. What could all this be?
She had been following the woman for hours, playfully running after her when she decided to run, thinking it to be a game of chase. She playfully ran after the brown and black woman as she hunted, pulling up short as she caught the rabbit she had been after. Ferrari watched as she took a dip and came back out and.... where did she go? She had been there one moment and the next she is gone, ghosted away. Ferrari was curious where the woman went and left her hiding spot to find there was a massive hole where the woman once was.

She pranced up to the hole and looked down, laughing at the woman surrounded by sparkles. "What cho doing down there? Whats all dem sparkly thingies around you? Wha..." her words were cut short as the ground gave way under her too and she fell into the hole with the woman. She landed on a big red gem with a extremely pointy top, bruising her ribs. She looked at the lady, kinda scared that she was too now in the hole.
Terra looked up at the pup when she leaned over the edge. She was fairly young, though she appeared capable of keeping up. When the pup fell in Terra leaped over, worried. Nosing the puppy she checked to make sure nothing was wrong. There was a bruise, but that was about all. Relaxing Terra looked around. I don't know what the sparkly things are. Spotting a necklace Terra trotted over. Picking it up she placed it around the puppy's neck. They sure are pretty though.

Finding a way out was a priority. First though, she wanted to take some of the pretty things with her. Bracing herself Terra felt her bones mold as they lengthened. Her fur itched as it thickened, before she finally stood up. Grabbing a bag Terra grabbed a handful of the gold pieces, as well as a couple pretty stones and another necklace. She placed the bag around her neck before returning to her lupine form. Looks like this will be fun. Want to explore the tunnel with me? Terra didn't want the pup to be worried, so turning it into a game was perfect.
Ferrari whimpered when the woman nosed her side. It hurt, what ever she landed on had poked her really hard. Ferrari watched the woman look around before giving her a necklace. It was beautiful, the chain made of silver and the stone a white clear color that went great with her fur. Ferrari nosed around until she saw the woman move and start to shift. She was getting close to the age where she would be able to shift and she had seen her Padre shift more then once. She wondered if it hurt. So being the curious pup she was she asked.

"Does shifting hurt? No one has taught me how to shift yet. My name is Ferrari Austral. What is yours? she asked as she played with a ruby. When the woman asked her if she wanted to explore the tunnel she wagged her tail in excitement. "Yes I do! Fun fun!" she yipped happily
[html]
My first table!

Terra chuckled at the pup's eagerness.No, it doesn't hurt, it just feels strange. I'm Terra. Done with her preparations she nosed her way through the treasure vault. No one had been here for ages, all scents overwhelmed by the cold metal. Terra guessed humans were the ones that made it, but since there was no scent she wasn't sure. Luperci could have collected the pretty things, wanting to keep them. The only thing she knew for sure was that they were the first to enter it in a long time.

<

The tunnel branched up ahead. Terra paused, sniffing the air. She didn't smell anything fresh, or even water, so she didn't know which one to choose. Both could lead to a way out, the problem was which one would be shorter. The pup would get tired out wandering through the tunnels pretty soon. Which way do you want to go? Terra asked Ferrari. If the pup made the choices she'd be more entertained than just being dragged along, and either one was just as good for Terra.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]