I'm Back
I don't even know if you guys remember me, but I'm back after a long period of inactivity. I don't know where to go from here, and I'm looking for a little help. I'm sure there's a guide to rejoining somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. I want to rejoin and be active in Souls again, but I'm not planning on continuing Glaiven's existence. How would that work?
Afterthought: Should I just make a new account altogether?
If you are making a new character then yes, you need a new account since Glaiven has been previously played before. Then the basics of joining can be found in the box on the Joining forum.
Alright. I'll get on that. Thank you!
Welcomes hun. Once you figure out what you are doing, as in which character you are going to join as, then you just post up a joining form on the joining forum. If you are joining a pack then you will want to glance over them and see if they have any specifications for joining, especially if you are choosing to join OOC since some packs do not allow for that.
Welcome back! Looks like Sylvey handled your questions for you, so I just wanted to give you a welcome. C:
*wave* I remember you and Glaven.