Justice. [J]
[html]
OOC Sure Smile

The young woman's heart began to thump so quickly she was afraid that it might burst out of her chest. "I love you too" She answered, before licking the side of his cheek softly and hugged him tighter. She kept one arm wrapped around his waist, her head resting on his shoulder. "Her harshness towards you has made you stronger. Sometimes things may hurt, and you may think you cannot ever get back up, but you can." She answered with a small smile. "Just look at my mother....she left my siblings, father and I because she didn't believe in us.....sure I fell, and I fell hard, but I got back up and dusted myself off. And look who came along and swept me off my paws..." Fia said with a smile as she entangled her paw with his. Bright blue eyes shone with her past, how hurtful it had been, how it had knifed her in the heart, yet it also shone the future. It shone with laughter and smiles, and maybe along the way, little miniature Fia's and Gunnar's running around giggling and playing happily.

The sun shone beautifully in the sky, orange and yellow splashing on the two as they walked, a small breeze flowing through the bare branches, with it picking up brown tainted leaves. It was rather beautiful and romantic. A flutter of white caught the fae's eye and she smiled widely as it fluttered past her face, and carried itself along the wind. It fluttered high to the sky, before the young fae could not see it anymore against the bright blue sky. The sun splashed on fae smiled happily. Here, wrapped up in Gunnar's arms, surrounded by this, this place, was where she wanted to be. She didn't want to be anywhere else. This was her life. Her place. Her happiness.

<style type="text/css">
.fiamk b {font-weight:bold; color:#bd8ecc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1f0528; }
.fiamk p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fiamk {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#886e98; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1aSO1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 290px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d8c1e0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fiamk p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fiamk p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]