Run to the hills
[html]
Cain is curious about this new pack. Someone wanna tell him the wonders of CdC?! / +305!

New scents lingered around a once free territory; a newly formed pack it would seem. Although the journey from Anathema to this unknown pack wasn't too long, for the entire journey he had been looking over his shoulder and jumping at shadows; following a compulsive urge he had tacked up and 'borrowed' his nephew's mare Hibki. The blue roan was touchy at first and difficult to ride but after awhile she had dropped her little reblion and allowed him to ride her in a fairly peacefull manner. Dismounting he stroked her grey and black coloured neck, “Such a beautiful girl, shame the brat hardly rides you, huh? Thanks for letting me ride you for awhile” he said, somewhat cooing the horse as if it were a child. He allowed himself one more stroke of the mares neck before allowing the horse to head off whether she pleased.

Carefully he treaded forward, moving as close as he dared towards the newly marked borders. Fear spiked in his chest, his heart accelerating with excitement or fear; he could not tell which, for now he found that with the passing time it was inevitable that sooner or later his nephew would find out the truth and exile him. Considering the grey male's personality, this was not a possiblity but a fact, something that would come to pass eventually. With this in mind he had been venturing out, checking out the surrounding lands and packs incase he needed to make a quick escape at some point. Within these lands there were many packs and many possibilities and this new pack had him curious; he knew nothing about, not it's name, beliefs or even who lead it.

Hovering by the border, he let out a short howl for no one specific; just curious about the pack and those within it.

<style type="text/css">
.caindrunk b {font-weight:bold; color:#ddac5e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #351f17; }
.caindrunk p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.caindrunk {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#583e35; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xDh15.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 190px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c9262; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.caindrunk p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.caindrunk p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:3+ - LOL she is a spazz

Dixie was atop Duke’s back, riding away from the fort to go check the traps she had laid about the sparsely forested areas near the beach. Before she even got anywhere near her destination, the soft sound of a male’s howl carried to her little ears. Head snapping up, she tugged on Duke’s mane gently and tapped her left foot against his side, indicating that he should change direction. The stallion snorted and tossed his head a few times as he turned and began to trot in the direction of the sound, his ears pricked forward, trying to listen for any threatening sounds. What he heard instead, sounds from another horse, peaked his interest and he became more willing to keep moving forward.

It didn’t take very long for the pair to come into view of the gorgeous roan mare and the man standing with her. Dixie blew him off for a few moments to look over the horse, scanning her body for injuries. The mare was fine, it seemed, and she looked to be friendly enough with the male as well. Smiling now that she knew the horse was in good enough hands, the girl turned her head and looked over the man. Tall and muscular, perhaps a few years older than herself, looked excited and nervous altogether. As she got closer, she could smell the scent of another pack coming from him and tilted her head to the side. Why would he be out here checking them out?

When they were right on the other side of the border, Dixie slipped off of Duke’s back and let the stallion walk over to greet the mare in his own way. Standing there on the ground, it was clear just how tiny the girl really was compared to the man. For a few moments it looked as if she would have a severely displeased reaction to his presence… and then she grinned and bounced a little. Hi there! I’m Dixie-May…um…where you looking for something or someone? How can I help you? Ooh! Are you seeking to gain entry into Casa di Cavialeri? Her words came a mile a minute, little white body wiggling and bouncing around in her excitement. A new and prospective member! A possible new friend! What wasn’t exciting about that?!

Image courtesy of alpha du centaure@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_DixMa1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; padding:0px 45px 0px 15px;}
.K22911_DixMa1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_DixMa1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#c1c1a7; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_DixMa1 {background-color:#86831b; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:441px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/4782/dixiemay.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:432px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_DixMa1-border {width:443px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
I MOOSE YOU! / +389 numbah!

Standing there he wandered how long someone would take to reach him? Clueless as he was to the territories past the scent border, he couldn't guess where the pack may live and how long it would take someone to reach him; heck, he may get lucky and someone may have been close by. Either way it was a waiting game and all he could do was stand there and well, wait. A small part of him wished that Hibiki had stayed closer to him, the mare just paces away from him but not glued to his side, where he would prefer her to be. Although he couldn't speak low speech of any kind he would have appreciated the mare's company whilst standing outside an unknown packs borders.... having no idea of whom lay beyond them, the packs cultures, beliefs and whether him simply standing there could offend them somehow. Not knowing anything unnerved him, made him jumpy and touchy. Having a horse right beside him to get on and flee with sounded like a real good idea to him, especially as he stood there waiting, working himself up more and more with each passing minute.

Finally a canine approached. At first glance he guessed the woman was a wolf, maybe full heritage or of a very heavy percentage. Her white fur nearly blinding in the sunlight as he found all white canine's fur was; or well, the ones who knew a thing or two about hygiene that was. As the girl dismounted her horse, he watched curiously as the unknown horse moved over to Hibiki, the blue mare glancing up and flicking her tail in acknowledgement of the other horse's presence but otherwise didn't seem to care to much. Now that the girl was upon the ground he noted her smaller height, finding himself oddly comparing the girl to Sira.

"I wasn't looking for someone in particular, nor really looking to gain entry" he responded, wanting to clear up the females questions first before asking his own. "Eer, i'm Cain. I was, well, am, eer, whatever." he stumbled around, thrown of balance slightly about the grinning girl. "I was just curious about the new pack, considering moving ya know? Wanting to know what options i have and such" he shrugged his shoulders slightly, a habit more than anything else.

<style type="text/css">
.moocain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b9c91a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #262908; }
.moocain p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.moocain {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#3d5e29; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3vdr1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7dbb34; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.moocain p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.moocain p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]