An Idea
I have this idea where instead of having Shiloh get pregnant I have her scouting the boarders for something and she comes across a mother giving birth (or already dead from complications) and have her dying (or already dead) but one of her pups lives and Shiloh takes care of it. Is that alright? Can you do that? It would make for a interesting story line and well stuff (lost my train of thought) Can someone tell me if I can do that?
Yeah, you are allowed to find an NPC pup and raise them. The only thing is that you can't put it on the open characters list to adopt them out until it is at 7 months (therefore classified as an adult and no longer a pup). Also the pup would count as your one canine NPC so you can't have another canine NPC with it.
Yes, that is allowed. Smile She could find one puppy that lives and that would be Shiloh's one permitted canine NPC character. However, the puppy couldn't be placed in the open characters listing until it was 7 months old, but you would be free to advertise other ways, like your signature! It's also important to consider the age of the puppy and make sure it's old enough to survive without a mother's milk, unless you could find a surrogate nursing mother.

e. Ninjaposted~
You totally added in stuff I didn't add cause I completely forgot about the age thing. The Puppy Guide is good for figuring out development. To not have to worry about milk you would want one 2 months or older because that is when they are weaned and eating meat.
OMG YESH!!!!!! IMMA GO POST NOW!!!! thanks a mill yall. BTW who is Bastion Hallow (besides a kingdom hearts place) You be creepin me
Actually no, the Kingdom Hearts is Hollow Bastion and it is renamed. It was actually Radient Garden when Anselm was there and ruling it. But if you want to know more about Bastion then you should read his profile since I have actually filled it out. Or well in the game they name the castle Hollow Bastion but the world is actually Radient Garden. Of course by that time only the castle was left of the world.
its been a while. :p
Same for me but I know my video games. I haven't played it since I beat it a good while back. Plus there is a Kingdom Hearts wiki for lots of nifty tidbits and information.
ugh i wanna know who the heck you are. you has no name thingy!
I know I don't. I'm the one who never adds an OOC name. Even if I told you my name you still wouldn't know it most likely since I rarely hang out in the chat anymore and don't believe I have ever talked to you there. But you have PMed one of my other accounts before.