All I want is to find an easier way
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... m_bot1.jpg) no-repeat bottom; padding-top: 20px;">

OOC:For Sirius Revlis.

IC:

The land was vast and green as far as the eye could see, possibly due to the fact that Urma was deep in the heart of the Dampwoods and its luxurious forests and vegetation. It was a very quiet day, and she could faintly make out the sound of the stream running somewhere to her left. Her hiding place was a very good one; the earth caved in, the small make-shift den's walls sustained by the tree roots. Grass covered the earth all around, and the dense bushes and tall, broad trees made it the ideal place from which to observe the surrounding area without putting Urma in a position in which she could have been easily spotted. Her fur, though not preferable in a predominantly green place, had the advantage of a shadowy spot, where the pines blocked much of the sunlight, leaving room for moss to grow on the tree trunks.

Head on her front paws, Urma was trying to settle in for a little nap, after she had had a productive morning hunting for her breakfast. Afternoon was creeping in, and already her journey from the Shattered Coast, which had spanned over about 3 or 4 days (considering her lengthy stops and her limited strength after her already unpleasant journey crossing the Atlantic Ocean) had left her still on the road of recovering her whole strength. Not to mention that whenever she hunted, she tried not to go for any big game, especially since she did not have the advantage of a pack. But then, she was still considering her options-- weighing in how much longer she could risk being on her own and whether or not it was to her advantage to join a pack at this stage.

As solitary birds flew in the clear blue sky, or as much of it as was visible through the thick leaves of the trees, Urma surrendered in the face of drowsiness.
[/html]
[html]

This place looked a little bit like Shadowed Sun, but there were some major differences. This territory was horribly humid, with the sun beating down on him overhead...even in the shade he found he was having trouble breathing. Maybe he shouldn't have gone this far out without his father there to watch him...he didn't know anything about the lands that lay beyond Shadowed Sun and Twilight Vale.

He came upon the female after a few moments more of walking, and he stared at her for a few moments. Was she dead? She wasn't moving. Then...he saw it, a tiny little bit of movement in her white fur. She looked kind of like Naniko! And his mother Dierdre had been white, too. But he'd never met her. Was this wolf her, maybe? Sirius came closer, putting his face up next to hers. "Mommy?"

[/html]
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... m_bot1.jpg) no-repeat bottom; padding-top: 20px;">

OOC:I'm sorry I got back to you so late with this thread, I wasn't sure whether or not Urma would be joining Shadowed Sun or not and I didn't want to complicate this thread unnecessarily by not knowing exactly what was happening to my character. Either way, to avoid confusion, this thread takes place before Urma joining Shadowed Sun. I apologize for the trouble

IC:

Urma had almost dozed off when she felt hot breathing on the side of her muzzle. Had she been more awake, more alert, she would have probably jumped out of surprise. Sleepy as she was however, she barely opened her eyes to acknowledge the presence of a small pup. His question barely made it to her numbed brain, but the moment she fully processed it it had the unusual effect of bringing her wide awake. Raising her head from her front paws, she looked at the small wolf, worry and a kind of affection for it rising in her chest. The colour of his eyes brought back her sister to her mind. Had the cub been white and female he would have probably been a copy of her now 1 year old sister back when she had been this small.

Trying to fight the surprise in her voice, she poked him back with her nose playfully. "Not really, I'm afraid. Are you lost? Is your father around?" She gathered that since he was looking for his mother and had mistaken Urma for her he probably couldn't remember much about his own mother. At least a hint of her scent. But she couldn't bear to leave him here unless she was sure he belonged some place. And a pup so small surely belonged to some pack. She watched him carefully, her gaze betraying a bit of care for the playful wolf.
[/html]