[m] Mistress and her prisoner
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

WC:402 - <333

Bloody steaks and hand prints covered the door trailing to where the grey male sat slouched against the opposing wall, legs pressed up against his stomach and arms wrapped around them. Locked within his little 'white' room, he lost all sense of time and long gave up trying to guess how many days he'd spent with only himself and his delusions to keep him company. At first he had responded poorly to Naniko's intervention, but for what he believed to be a day now, he'd sat there silently staring at the blood on the door and thinking to himself. Gently he rocked himself backwards and forwards, gaining moment before he rose to his feet, swaying slightly before he regained his balance, but once he was stable enough he began pacing; after exploring every inch and rock of his personal cave, he'd found that moving around and stretching his muscles was the best way to occupying his time. That and talking to himself; it was only when isolated like this that he realised what great company he was, having amused himself with his own words many a time. But he didn't feel like talking to himself, he didn't want to plan and think about what he would do once he stepped outside of the cave, he wanted to act, he wanted to have his revenge, to drench himself in their blood, for only then would his anger be sated.

Moving to the door, he hesitated, straining his ears in hope of hearing someone or something beyond the range of his quarters. Muffled sounds of life were all that he could pick up, nothing to distinctive and nothing new. Sighing, he glared at the door, lip pulling back to revel teeth and display his irritation at his situation. It was then his fists smashed into the door, the scabs across his palms cracking a bleeding out again from the movement. “Naniko, for fucks sake let me out of here already” he pleaded for what felt like the hundredth time. Every so often he would go to the door and ask to be realised and nearly each time he got ignored. Sighing again he stepped away from the door, turned and slumped down against it, back resting against the bloody wood. “I've got all the time in the world. Would it hurt you to answer me? Or heck, just let me out of here, seriously!”

<style>
.kittyalaki1 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.kittyalaki1-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#c8c4ba; text-shadow:#c8c4ba 0px 0px 5px;}
.kittyalaki1 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.kittyalaki1 b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.kittyalaki1 {background-color:#121211; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... alaki1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; border:1px solid #121211; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c8c4ba; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }
.kittyalaki1-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.kittyalaki1 .ft-separator{width:260px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:000+
OOC blah would go here

“Are you going to stop acting like a pup?” The angela's voice resounded down the hallway. Grace stood nearby, ready to help her move the stone out from in front of the secondary leader's den should she be needed. Naniko had enlisted her help because of her large size; between the two of them they had managed to roll the boulder over to block off the entrance completely. Grace had been helping her care for Alaki as well, giving him meat on occasion when the Angela was busy. She couldn't spend all of her time worrying about Alaki, after all; she had better things to do. Adult things. "Well?" She called through the boulder.

She would treat him like a pup if he was going to act like one. "I hope this is a lesson to you, boy" She mumbled at Judas, who sat nearby watching the two adults with curiosity. He had managed to sneak little peeks at them when they had put Alaki in there, and he was wondering what the older male would act like when he got out. Whenever Judas was put in the cage his mind was constantly going; he would seem more calm on the outside when he was let out...but inside, his thoughts were often more tumultuous than ever. Was Alaki like him? Acting calm so he could get his way?

<style>
.AnaFK-07 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-07 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-07 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-07 {background-color:#abb092; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... s/rawr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:294px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-07-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 397 :: Phew, finally got this written!!

I'm not the one...
The one who needs to bleed.
They are...

Sitting there he listened to himself breathing, for there was nothing better to do now that he'd already paced and shouted at the door. Rolling his head back on his shoulders he rested it against the wood too, his long hair was now decorated with knots and blood from lack of being taken care of, the black mass was itchy and irritated him but running his cracked scabby hands through the mess made little difference. So he hummed a lullaby, to himself and to whomever was near by, the tune quiet and barely reaching his ears. Closing his eyes he swayed along to the tune, a smile spreading across his face as memories of his father having once sung it to him; but then, his father was dead so there was no one to sing it to him any more, just another canine whom abandoned him. Before he could fall into the subject of his father, Naniko's voice drifted through the door, patronising him and looking down upon him. And so he tutted, loudly. “Just let me out already? Ya'ave kept me in here long enough as it is” he responded, venom pouring from his mouth. Easing himself of the ground he rose to his feet, crossing his arms across his chest and watching the door expectantly; the fact Naniko was actually speaking to him indicated two things. That she was there to wind him up or let him out.

The sound movement came from beyond the door, as if something large was being pushed out of the way. That didn't surprise him; he'd spent a good amount of time tackling the door to know that there was something against it. Something with a significant weight to it. Sighing he waited surprisingly patiently for Naniko to open the door, a scowl forming upon his face to welcome his leader. Slowly, too slowly, the door opened and he noted that the Angela wasn't alone and so her looked curiously to see if he could spot whatever had blocked his escape; but whatever had done so was beyond what he could see through the open door. Disappointed he focused his attention back onto his Angela, still scowling and his body language tense and somewhat hostile. “Took you long enough, now if you don't mind me i've got better things to do than being locked in this god damned cave”

<style>
.Crazy_Blood_Alaki {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Crazy_Blood_Alaki img{width:300px; float:right}
.Crazy_Blood_Alaki p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Crazy_Blood_Alaki p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Crazy_Blood_Alaki .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Crazy_Blood_Alaki p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Crazy_Blood_Alaki b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#77110c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #270301;}
</style>
image © Nat! - Table by J <3

[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 000 Slight powerplay, if that's alright.

She had peeked in on him from time to time, but had never opened the door up completely to see him. As they moved the boulder aside she was able to see the full extent of the damage that he had done to himself; he would need medical treatment, most likely. It was a good thing that Naniko had a healing history...she knew what to do for the wounds and had a salve that would help with their healing process. Alaki was supposed to be a strong leader, a bold risk taker. Sure, it could be expected for one to go a little mad when their loved one left them...but such was life. Naniko had not expected this reaction from him.

"You did this to yourself, Alaki. Not me. You know the pack laws - you could not have harmed them while they were inside our lands. Now, if you wish to go after them...let me know. But do not cause any major conflict - I do not need a leader knocking on my doors wanting your head later on." She had just wanted him to calm down a little...to think rationally about this. But Naniko was not foolish. "I trust that you'll stay in the packlands for a few days while you recover..then take whoever you wish with you...on the condition that you will watch over them during the trip and not let any harm befall them." She said. "Now let me help you with your wounds."

Image courtesy of Mocodragon@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_NanDa1 .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_NanDa1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_NanDa1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#490505; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_NanDa1 {background-color:#605e61; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #353436; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8144/naniko.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:328px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_NanDa1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 543 :: The tyrant is in the house ¬.¬

I'm not the one...
The one who needs to bleed.
They are...

Standing there he couldn't help but wonder what the white female now thought of him. Always he had taken up an confident mindset; strong, solid, unbreakable, showing this through both his body language and day to day actions. With his skills of the blade he could defend himself and cause harm to those who stood in his mind, unhesitating to hand out punishment and seek revenge if such a need arose. To those who were not close to him, he may be considered cold and uncaring, brutal, harsh and other negative descriptions; so whom would of thought that he'd breakdown if his mate left him? As strong as he made himself out to others, it was now clear that his mind was constructed of nothing more than fragile glass and his belief that others should never be loved had only strengthened. By loving another you let them get close to you, give them your heart to do as the please and every single time, whether instantly or years later, they destroy the precious heart that was handed to them. Love was fatal like that, a seemingly harmless, pure and good emotion which was truly nothing more than destructive and volatile.

Carefully he let his arms fall to his sides, the cuts adoring them throbbed slightly with the movement but he cared little about such trivial things, for only one thing, one thought consumed his mind. Revenge. Before he could push his way past the angela and those gathered, Naniko spoke out and so he waited, listening to what the female had to say for herself; not even bothering to acknowledge or even look at anyone else present. With each word his body tensed, his jaw clenching shut as he forced himself to wait for her to finish her little speech before he commented on anything, yet as she finished speaking his temper had escalated to the point where manners and respectful behaviour were long forgotten. In response to what had been said he let out a short, harsh growl, hands balling up into fists as he reigned in his overflowing temper. “You have got to be fucking kidding me” he screamed at his leader, raising his voice more than he usually would have dared. “You want me to what? Sit here twiddling my thumbs whilst those bastards run away with their tails behind the legs?!” he growled again, throwing his arms in the air and turning around, beginning to pace a little; two steps back, two forward. “A note. A stupid fucking note. That's all I got after everything and you expect me to accept that and do absolutely jack shit and stick around here as they get further and further away from me.” he shouted at her, halting his pacing only whilst he spoke and picking it up when he'd said his piece.

“Get real Naniko. You damn well know i'm going after them” he said, his voice lowering, blue eyes staring directly at his leader waiting to see what she would door say. Yet the longer he stared at her, the more he could feel the fight draining from him; he was weak, sore and tired. Sleep hadn't come to him and probably wouldn't come easily to him again any time soon.

<style>
.Crazy_Blood_Alaki {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Crazy_Blood_Alaki img{width:300px; float:right}
.Crazy_Blood_Alaki p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Crazy_Blood_Alaki p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Crazy_Blood_Alaki .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Crazy_Blood_Alaki p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Crazy_Blood_Alaki b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#77110c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #270301;}
</style>
image © Nat! - Table by J <3

[/html]