Maintenance ·
Forum ·
Info Portal ·
Wiki
Contents: Thread Requests ·
Thread Submissions ·
Game Submissions ·
Corrections

If you're a member of Inferni and you have something to add, please post it here! You should use our provided forms for clarity, but if you're drawing a blank as to how to fill out a particular area of the form, skip it, it's fine!

Alternatively, if you do not wish to publicly post your request, for whatever reason, you should Private Message the Inferni pack account. Thanks!

Need an Infernian? Thread Requests? Plot Requests?

We welcome your thread requests to be posted here. We will promote your thread requests via our Twitter account so you'll hopefully get more replies. Big Grin Non-Infernians, the same goes for you, if you happen to need a coyote! Feel free to post here.

Link:

What Are you Looking For?: A very brief summary of your thread requests and the types of threads you'd like.

Thread Submissions

When submitting threads for Co-Ranks, Immunes titles, game points, or anything of the sort, please use the following format:

Thread Link:

Description and how the thread applies:

Word Count: (not necessary where Completion Rules do not apply)

Game Points & Prizes

Have you saved enough points up in the Inferni Game to request a prize? Let us know here, please! Remember to test your titles before you request them. If you cannot code your own title, let us know and we will take care of it. Additionally, transfer requests can be posted here.

Game Prize Request
Character Name:

Link to Game Tally:

Amount of Points Submitting:

Prize Claimed:
Points Transfer Request
Inferni Character Name:

Transferring Character Name:

Transferring Character Pack:

Amount of Points Transferring:

Reason for Transfer:
Correction?

Please let us know if our website, ranks, information portal, or anything else about Inferni needs editing. We probably don't know about these things, and we make mistakes, too! Thanks. ♥

Page Link:

Location on Page:

Problem Description:

<style>
.ifLead {
width:98%;
padding:0;
}
.ifLead td { vertical-align:top; padding:5px; }
.slLinks {
margin:0; padding:0; width:100%;

border-left:0;
border-right:0;
text-align:center;
}
.ifLead .maintitleindex {
font-size:24px;
}
.ifLead .darkrow1 {
font-size:16px;
padding:4px 0;
}
.ifLead .titlemedium {
font-size:14px;
}
.ifLead textarea { float: right; margin:8px; }
/*3row hack*/
.ifLead table.tripRow { width:100%; }
.ifLead table.tripRow tr td {
width:33%; }
#logostrip,.signature { display:none; }
</style>
[/html]
Claiming Socii title for Max.

Thread 1
Thread 2
Socii title for Sepirah? ^^

[x] - spying // 1501 words
[x] - scouting borders // 1252 words
Socii

Border patrol with Max
Informed of attacks on New Dawn
Yours! Big Grin Thank all of you, btw, for shooting for these!

Added Socii title to rank table; Sie'll properly title you when she sees. <3
The icon for the co-rank is missing from the rank table for Willam.
Fixed, thanks!
I'd like to claim the Immunes title of Socii for Wraith:
One: [html]2549 words and

Two: 2927 words, but it's still going and it's turned into a hunting thread haha. [/html]

Would the second one also count as a hunter co-rank thread if I had 1000 words of hunting? :o I have one hunting thread and another hunting-specific in progress, so if it doesn't, it's no problem. Smile
I'm cool counting the same thread for an immunes title and a co-rank -- they're different things, after all. :O
Okay, awesome! Big Grin Then I would like to submit these two threads for the Huntsman co-rank:

One - 1268 words of hunting-related posting, > 2000 total
Two - 2155 words
erryone's on a roooolllll

Took care of everything but co-rank shield. :3
Oooh yesss just wait until someone tries to join Inferni. I will greet them so goooooood. >:O
Game Points

Current Total: 1663

+5 - Pack Contest Victor

+5 - 500+ Words

+3 - 300+ Words

+3 - 300+ Words

+3 - 300+ Words

+3 - 300+ Words

+3 - 300+ Words

+3 - 300+ Words

+3 - 300+ Words

+2 - Start Inferni AW

+2 - Start Inferni AW

+2 - Start Inferni AW

+2 - Start Inferni AW

New Total: 1702
Game Points

Current Total: 1702

+15 - Highest cumulative post count - September

+10 - September '12 Prompt #3

+5 - 500+ Words

+5 - 500+ Words

+5 - 500+ Words

+5 - 500+ Words

+5 - 500+ Words

+5 - 500+ Words

+5 - 500+ Words

+5 - 500+ Words

+5 - 500+ Words

+5 - 500+ Words

+5 - 500+ Words

+5 - 500+ Words

+5 - 500+ Words

+5 - 500+ Words

+5 - 500+ Words

+5 - 500+ Words

+5 - 500+ Words

+3 - 300+ Words

+3 - 300+ Words

+3 - 300+ Words

+3 - 300+ Words

+3 - 300+ Words

+3 - 300+ Words

+3 - 300+ Words

+3 - 300+ Words

+3 - 300+ Words

+2 - Reply Inferni AW

New Total: 1841

Amici Rank

Dartmouth
Cireal
Character Name: Sparrow
Link to Game Tally: Link (Note: I will be moving game point tallies to the board soon, so this Doc will be inactive soon--but for now, lookit Doc. xD)
Amount of Points Submitting: 500
Prize Claim: 1 three-word permanent custom title and 1 edit token. I would like the new and revised titles to be:

[html]you come beating
like moth's wings
[/html]
Code:
<span style="font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-transform:lowercase; text-shadow:#847450 1px 1px 2px;" title="spastic and violently"><FONT COLOR="#fdbf3a">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdc03e">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdc141">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdc245"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdc448">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdc54c">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdc64f">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdc753">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdc857"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdc95a">b</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdca5e">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdcb61">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdcd65">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fcce68">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fccf6c">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fcd06f">g</FONT></br><FONT COLOR="#fcd070">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fccf6c">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fcce69">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fccd66">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdcc62"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdcb5f">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdca5c">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdc958">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdc755">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdc651">'</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdc54e">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdc44b"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdc347">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdc244">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdc141">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdc03d">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdbf3a">s</FONT></span>
Hi Big Grin Would these two threads count toward the Tactician co-rank?

http://soulsrpg.com/ipb/viewtopic.php?t=30867 (this one's still going for a bit longer, but Wraith is trying to kind of be nice to Alyssum?)
http://soulsrpg.com/ipb/viewtopic.php?t=28744

In both, I made over 1000 posts. :3

I was going to try for Scholar, but I though it might be a better idea to snag an open co-rank rather than only picking ones that others have filled... XD

Also, would this thread count for the Nex Nicis crown? http://soulsrpg.com/ipb/viewtopic.php?t=28143 Wraith kills an NPC wolf in battle