Question about future character creation :3
So I plan on bringing in another character in a few weeks when I've been around long enough and have my post count up. I saw a post a few days ago that said it was acceptable to create the account before actually joining; however, I was wondering if I needed to officially join with that character before perhaps testing her out in LASKY? I wanted to get a feel for her before actually introducing her to the board, so I was just curious. If not, totally fine - I can wait!
You're more than welcome to create the account and play around in LASKY before you can join with her! Smile
[html] Thanks, Meghann. *grins* I wanted to get a head start on Lea's profile and try writing her again!

*scampers off to start writing another 400 page biography*

[/html]
Oh jeez, Lea's coming. xD That should be interesting again after all these years~
[html]XDDDD Of COURSE she's coming! She's here to try and viciously murder everyone she meets and then kill their families as well just for good measure and entertainment make lots of friends and plant daisies and spread sunshine.

Obviously.

[/html]
Yay.
Lea scars me still

Why rosie love why you bring scary here.
[html]Oh, Marie. Don't be silly. You love Lea, and she's not scary at all. In fact, she's a harmless bunny rabbit. :3

Really, though, Lea's my favorite. Like by far. I think she makes things fun with Shandom. Otherwise all he does is gripe and womanize. [/html]