Pack Hunt
[html]
OOC This is my first pack thread, so I'll wait a week before replying. Anyone who can please join in

Winter was coming, and it made Terra nervous. Liam had assured her that the pack would be fine, and they wouldn't be splitting up, but food would be scarce. Her youth had been spent partially starving through the winter, and the idea that just because she was somewhere new meant winter would be fine didn't fit. Getting as much food as possible was a priority for her. She was incapable of hunting on her own, though. Terra hunted best in groups, so she decided to call them. Leaning back her head Terra howled, calling the pack to come hunt. If this worked she might meet even more pack members, and get food on top of that.

Terra paced back and forth in the snow that had fallen last night. It was a thin coat, grass still peeking through, but it was enough. Her instincts screamed for her to get ready. Terra had located a herd of deer just by the outskirts of Cour des Miracles, large and fat. She planned on fixing that with some help. Terra had already caught a couple rabbits and hidden them for when food got thin, but the drive for more was still there. Not satisfied with just getting food, Terra had found several hiding places throughout the territory as well, setting it up for her to live in in case anything happened. Terra looked up nervously, hoping for a response to her call.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]