Returning What's Not Mine
[html]

Located in the mountains between AT and InH borders. Foreward dated to November 18, 2011

Saxif was wandering with so much of her mind on life as it had transpired to be, she tried to focus on her original goal. In scouting the area for any herds she could gather a group for. She needed a hunt but the splinted arm limited her, made it her only choice but to rely on others. She sighed heavily feeling as though her journey was for not that maybe her return was premature. She put her hand on her small but budding belly and didn’t know what to think of this. She had laughed at the thought before it had happened; it was an impossible thought becoming a mother. The huntress dropped to her knees then needing a moment just to calm her mind. When the leaves turned up she was hit with a faint scent, suddenly everything was lost to one thought that escaped her lips. Shiloh?

She glanced around gathering her bearings realizing she was near pack lands but still the mountains were still quite a journey. She pulled the bow from her back, she carried it as a safety measure even though it was risky using it. She stared at the hand for a moment and took a deep breath and lifted the feathers upon it. Underneath were a small wooden wolf and fox, she had nearly forgotten they were there. She rubbed the small wolf feeling saddened, she hadn’t seen it then but the pair was doomed from the start. Saxif was far too much of a free spirit; her experiences in the past month had proven just that. She couldn’t give herself whole to the female, but the fact still remained with her. Shiloh was her first love and that would always stick with her as with the hurt she caused the scarred girl.

She wanted Shiloh to at the very least get back her father’s gift. It was wrong for her to carry it, it was not hers. So she took a deep breath and nodded in determination. She stood and followed the faint trail.

<style type="text/css">
.saxgoldraze b {font-weight:bold; color:#c32600; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1e0e01 1px 1px 1px; }
.saxgoldraze p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.saxgoldraze {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#331e01; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QNMki.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 460px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a47712; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.saxgoldraze .wordcount {color:#a47712; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #c32600; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.saxgoldraze .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
Shiloh was back in the field with Sairan, the pup running and playing with the woman. Shiloh was in her secui form, running and playing with Sarian, who had jumped on her when she heard a twig snap. She was around Sarian in an instant, waiting for who ever was walking towards them. She would protect Sarian with her life if she had to. She had left the safety of Ichika and found a field for Sarian to play and now... now she was fearing for her and Sarians lives. She hadn't brought much with her, some food for her and Sarian, a blanket and Saxif's dagger that she had grown used to carrying on her for protection. She shifted and ushered Sarian to her blanket before picking up the dagger and facing the direction the sound had come from.

Shikoh let Kavi take over and in an instant the woman was on full attack mode. "Show yourself fiend! I will kill you if you try to hurt us.... SHOW YOURSELF! she yelled as Sarian whimpered at her feet. "Kavi who dare? Hurt Sarian?" she asked curling at Kavi's feet. Kavi gave the girl a gentle look and replied, "Not if i can help it baby girl." she said as she waited for her intruder
[html]
Sorry if you want it changed lemme know. I got too excited to wait for your response XD / 337

The huntress knew she was near she could hear the soft chuckle of her ex-mate and it sent warmth into her. She was glad Shiloh was well enough to laugh. She quietly snuck from tree to tree fearful to allow herself to be seen. Then there she was and Saxif felt transported to the first time she laid her eyes upon her. She was in awe, she watched the pup frolic and play with Shiloh. Her beautiful Shiloh was happy and had a little friend. A smile draped across her face feeling like she had stumbled into a pleasant dream. She took a blind step forward the sound of the twig snapping beneath her foot sent her back to reality. She hid behind the tree wondering what to do. Then she felt a growl bubble within her throat when she heard Kavi. She half considered walking away but no she came with a purpose and she wouldn’t let that thing ruin it. She stepped from the tree and set her gaze on the scarred female.

I came to speak with Shiloh. She walked closer her hands up in a surrender to the knife wielding female. She inched closer and closer keeping her expression neutral. Come on Kavi, let her through. When it seemed like the girl wasn’t going to allow it Saxif was close enough. She swiftly grabbed Kavi’s wrist and pulled the weapon from her grasp tossing it away. Her splinted hand went to her throat then and with a growl squeezed lightly. Let her through, NOW! She did not want to speak with the creature, didn’t want to hear its voice gaze into its eyes. She wanted Shiloh and only Shiloh in that moment. Then she realized what she was doing and released. She couldn't let herself get this way and turned her face away slightly ashamed. Sorry. Can I speak with her? She took a deep calming breath, her journey would be for not if she let her anger take over her like that.

<style type="text/css">
.saxxy b {font-weight:bold; color:#886922; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2c2005; }
.saxxy p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.saxxy {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#5d4225; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7PEYE.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#aa8045; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.saxxy p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.saxxy p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
Oh she was pissed. Kavi's eyes sparked emerald fire as she took a swipe at Saxif only to bedisarmed and choked by her some. She stood her ground and bared teeth before Sarian rushed forward to bite Saxif, yelling her puppy gibberish at the golden woman. "Get off mommy! Sarian bite! Leave! she yelled biting Saxif's ankle. Kavi just stood there, pride for her daughter showing before she violently pushed Saxif away and pulled Sarian back before answering the woman.

"What makes you think you deserve to talk to Shiloh. Do you know how much you hurt her? How long it took for me to even get her to come out after you left her in your dust? She is just now truely healing from the most fatal wound to be inflicted on her. No Saxif, you will not speak to Shiloh. You have done enough damage. Take your dagger you so swiftly disarmed me of and leave. Nothing you say will change the way Shiloh felt towards you nor I feel towards you. Come Sarian. Its time to go home," she said turning her back on Saxif and picking up the pup, who growled softly at Saxif before starting to gather her things.

Kavi knew if Saxif looked she would find the small carving of a howling wolf on the dagger Shiloh had grown used to having. Kavi had decided it was for that best that Shiloh stopped remembering Saxif and had over time started making Shiloh forget Saxif and replace her with Sarian. It was what was best for Shiloh. Eventually when all of Saxif was gone from Shiloh's mind she would cease to be.
Saxif felt a growl grow in her throat as Kavi spoke; she ignored the pup feeling as though she didn’t want to drag her into it. So when the small girl gnawed at her ankle she took it and ceased her growl. She knew she had attacked Kavi in a fit of momentary rage and deserved the punishment. As the girl spoke her heart started to ache and her golden shimmer started to return to her eyes. She knew what she had done to Shiloh would break her yet she did it anyway. It caused the huntress such guilt. She looked into Kavi’s eyes, the familiar stranger’s eyes as her own started to burn. Please... Kavi. When Kavi turned away she grabbed the dagger and loosened the fox on her wrist that she tied after removing it from the bow. She caught up to Kavi and the pup. She grasped her arm her thumb mindlessly stroked the scar there. She had forgotten how they felt; smooth yet rough. Saxif released immediately when she got her to stop feeling herself get lost. She redirected herself and held out the items. Just give her these. And learn how to use it better. For Shiloh's sake. She tilted the dagger slightly waiting for her to take it.
The moment Saxif touched her was her undoing. Shiloh took over and after setting her daughter down and telling her not to move she turned to her ex mate. she was able to choke before hugging the woman.Too long she was without her touch. To longed she wished to see her one last time. The hug was quick and short but it was enough for Shiloh. She looked at what Saxif was giving her... no she couldn't take the fox back. Her heart died when Saxif left her. She pushed her hands away before looking down.

[Color=purple]"My heart died with you Saxif. I cannot take the fox back. And the dagger was always yours. I knew the day would come when you came to collect it. From the looks of it... you will need it more then me. Congradsulations,"
she whispered touching the small but noticeable bump Saxif had. She pulled away and looked down at her cross. She had found it before she had found Sarian. Sarian... the only being to truely accept her. Not even the woman in front of her had accepted her. Shiloh had changed since Saxif left. She wasn't that thin weakly being she left in d'Arte. No. She had gained weight and was now lean and in shape. She worked out regularly and had gained some muscle. She knew how to use Saxif's dagger even if Kavi didn't. She started to slowly back away, her need to be with Sarian overwhelming. She still felt the need to protect the pup from the woman in front of her. Saxif held none of her love now. Sarian was the reason she and Kavi lived now.
[html]

Good for Shiloh getting some confidance XD

370+

Saxif was surprised by the hug that feeling of her small frame within her arms was something she missed the most. She regretfully released the small female and heard her words. She looked away when the hand came to her belly, only just discovering she didn’t know what to think of them. When Shiloh refused the fox and dagger she narrowed her eyes. I will not believe your heart is gone Shiloh. I’ll show where it is now.

She carefully approached Shiloh and the pup gazing into Shiloh’s eyes. She meant no harm to the pup she merely wanted to set the girl right. Yes she knew their love could never rekindle, their hearts needed mending but Shiloh was closer to any of that the huntress. Her own lost not willing to be found. She moved Shiloh’s hands and looked at the adorable creature. She set the dagger down and raised her hand for the pup to sniff. Then within her other the tiny fox dropped down on the string. She carefully fastened the fox to the pup. You have found something to love and that will love you unconditionally Shiloh. Your father’s fox has found its true home, his words always there with her. Don’t give up on your heart Shiloh, she needs you. She set her hand against Shiloh’s cheek rubbing her thumb softly against her. You are looking well, my ll... She caught herself in that moment and lowered her hand. Don’t stop what you are doing. And please I want you to have this.

She bent down to pick up the dagger and offered once more. You know me... my claws are enough. She let out an uncomfortable chuckle. It would settle my worry knowing you have it. She didn’t know why she wanted Shiloh to have her dagger so badly. Maybe the words that Kavi said got to her. She didn’t want Shiloh to forget their love, she wanted her to forget everything else but not their love. Not the first time she held her, pressed her nose to hers, made love to her, she didn’t want her to forget. Her golden eyes gazed into Shiloh’s begging her to accept it as her chest ached from stopping the emotional turmoil from escaping her.

<style type="text/css">
.saxgoldraze b {font-weight:bold; color:#c32600; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1e0e01 1px 1px 1px; }
.saxgoldraze p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.saxgoldraze {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#331e01; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QNMki.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 460px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a47712; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.saxgoldraze .wordcount {color:#a47712; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #c32600; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.saxgoldraze .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
Shiloh watched as Saxif went up to Sarian. She watched as her daughter cowered before the woman, sniffing and growling before Saxif tired the necklace around her little neck. She was right. Her heart lied with Sarian and she needed her more then ever. When Saxif's hand came to her cheek it took all her strength not to cry. She leaned into the gentle touch and caught her hand before she could completely pull away. "Please... tell me how you feel. For once in your life Saxif speak your mind." she whispered before letting Saxif pull away.

Shiloh took the dagger from her and put it back in its sheath before picking up Sarian who pawed at her new necklace. Shiloh brought the pup up to Saxif and put her in her arms. Sarian whined at first but Shiloh told her it was OK the pup started to drift asleep in Saxif's arms. Shiloh gathered her things and laid them back out, not wanting Saxif to leave just yet. After setting up the blanket again she went over toSaxif with a smile. " Saxif meet Sarian... my adopted daughter. Come and tell me about your time away from me. Your adventures. Your going to be a mother. It brings a whole new perspective on life once you have little one around," she said shyly, sitting down on the fur and looking up at her with a smile
Saxif could feel herself pulling away once her task was complete, she couldn’t allow herself to release just then. So when the girl asked her to speak her mind she gave Shiloh a saddened expression. Shi… Then in what felt like a flash Shiloh gave Saxif the pup. She was shocked and awkwardly tried to balance the pup in her arms. Finally she had hold of it and the pup surprisingly grew comfortable in a heartbeat. She furrowed her brow, this was moving too fast. She hadn’t planned what to do if something like this happened so she felt in the dark. What was she going to do? She expected hatred, maybe a wound but not… a picnic? She settled the pup down on the blanket but remained standing. Shi, I’ve missed you deeply but this is more than I expected. I… I don’t know if I can do this. Not today at least. She paced slightly trying to figure out a way to calm her sudden anxiety.

She could easily jump back into that world with Shiloh, so easily as she looked at the beautiful scarred female. Everything before the war was perfect but the arrival of Kavi destroyed her heart she still feared the other half, not understanding what it all meant. Shi… if I come back to you, you can guarantee I would break your heart again and again. She suddenly knelt in front of her pulling her into an embrace taking a long deep breath of her scent. I cannot hurt you if I am gone Shiloh. You need to give everything to Sarian, I cannot take the chance of ruining what could be the happiest thing in your life. She released Shiloh and gazed into her eyes hoping the female was hearing her. She pressed her nose to hers fighting the painful lump in her throat. She ran her fingers through her hair before pulling back. She stood and started to walk away before turning back. Shiloh, know that once we loved each other. Know that once you were loved greatly and don’t give up hope. With that she walked away pained by her decision, but she knew it was right.
Shiloh knew Saxif was right. "I never expected you to stay Saxif. You don't have to do this right now but know my home is open to you if you need me. We aren't mates anymore but it wont stop me from being friends with you. You want to leave and never come back I understand. You were never meant to be tied down by someone like me. Your too... free. Sarian will help me heal and over time Kavi will disappear from me. Don't take yourself completely out of my life Saxif. We are meant to be friends. Not mates or lovers," she said softly.

She felt Saxif's kiss, she missed it more then anything, and a part of her knew Saxif hadn't completely let her go. She knew she had loved her at one point and as she started to leave. She took a risk speaking her mind but she felt Saxif should know. "No matter who I am now or were in d'Arte by the end of the day I still love you Saxif. You... have always known that. Take care my friend and I hope to see you again soon," she whispered as she watched Saxif walk out of her life for a second time.