The sky's the limit
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

WC:322 OOC: Shaw is a pretty big wolf: Height: 50 Inches Weight: 210 LBS Length:80 Inches. (when/if he turns to his Optime form he will be 8ft 2in.) Just leting you know because he really is a mutant XD

Shawchert needed a change of scenery, he’d been in Cercatori for some time, only to retrieve his daughter from Crimson Dreams did he leave the pack. Now he wanted to hunt fresh blood, and he wasn’t going to get that from their territory, though he knew there was plenty to eat, he just wanted an excuse to leave the pack lands for now. Changing to his lupus form, he felt strange keeping the loin cloth that covered him on, but he didn’t really find it too distracting. The ferret that went with him everywhere was with him now as well. She was good at her own kind of hunting and he knew he would never loose the little animal. So setting off the large wolf made his way closer to the AniWayan territory, but he wouldn’t cross it. He found himself in a lightly wooded area, with thinner trees, and sparser vegitation, though it was teaming with animals. The man put his nose to the ground and started sniffing, searching for a perfect scent. The young ferret jumped off of him and went to do her own business.

Shaw found a good scent and followed. He silently crept up on the animal, it was fattened up for the winter, and it wasn’t something he saw in the forests of Cercatori. Orin would love such a plump prize. Shaw crept as close as he dared, before waiting for the woodchuck to move in a position the man could use to his advantage, but to his dismay, the animal turned to Shaw and saw him, and bolted. Shawchert gave chase, but though he was large and could cover more ground he was much slower than that of a more agile wolf. The animal was in it’s burrow before Shaw could touch it. Growling Shawchert started digging, more out of frustration than thinking he could actually get the animal out of the hole.

Table by Jenni/Kiri
[/html]
[html]
OOC No problem. Just be aware that Aug is still very wild and not so refined. He doesn't understand the concept of a non-canine companion / WC: 599

Augustus stood and stretched, looking upwards at the foggy sky. It would be another gloomy day, he realized, but wasn't bothered. It was almost always gloomy here. He shook his head to loosen his neck muscles and licked his lips almost lazily. He'd been napping the day away in an indentation in the ground nestled behind some bits of rock. He only arose to acknowledge his thoughts. Ever since his meeting with Caspa he couldn't stop himself from wondering how she'd gotten to the other side of the fence. He hadn't come across any breach in its defenses till date, and decided that today would be the day. The gashes in his muzzle were just about healed and his body was covered in a glossy new winter pelt, which had finally grown in. He turned his head in the direction of the Serena Reserve and set an easy loping pace. It felt good to stretch his legs, his haunches no longer tight or showing any visible signs of injury.

When the fence was in sight he altered his direction to run parallel to the fence line. His eyes roved over it and its length beyond. He recognized the spot where he'd first met the dog/hybrid, his eyes catching a glimpse of fur caught in the wire and faint bloodstains where the hare they'd shared had been torn apart. It was only a passing glance and the white, black saddled male pressed on with a will. The trees loomed at his side, the gateway to innumerable possibilities. He quickened his pace, eyes focused ahead. Minutes passed before he caught his first glimpse of it. The section was bent and twisted in disrepair. It wasn't a full breach, but the wires hung low and wide enough for him to jump through.

He came to a halt just before it, examining the dip. He inhaled shortly before turning tail and trotting a few feet away. His brows furrowed slightly and he took long, bounding strides towards it. When it came near he dug down into the earth and launched himself through, closing his eyes a moment before his feet hit the ground with a dull thud. He stopped when he reached the other side and glanced at the way he'd come. A small smile played on his face. He let it slip as he dipped his muzzle low to sniff the dirt beneath him. He sauntered through the foliage taking in the world around him. It was then that he detected traces of three other beings that had recently passed through. The first he determined at first sniff as being canine, two others referred to prey animals. No doubt, someone was hunting. He diverted himself from the path, ultimately ignoring the canine and his prey, and instead went after the second rodent-type creature. The canine must have gone after it first, he thought, before branching off to chase after a less elusive meal. He immediately became possessed by the thrill of the hunt, it had been so long since he'd had a fresh meal. His nose led him along its path as he carefully traced its steps, lifting his head to look on occasion, in the hope that he would see it before it saw him. His tail gave a short wag, as he exalted to be back in the game again. His ears swiveled this way and that like miniature satellites. It came into view, and he almost let out a chuckle at life's little ironies. By the way it moved he could tell it was hunting, just as he. So now, the hunter had become the hunted...

<style type="text/css">
.auggy b {font-weight:bold; color:#5a8a62; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #08141a; }
.auggy p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.auggy {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#3a4a4d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/S2AeB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 324px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#708589; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.auggy p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.auggy p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

WC: 223 OOC: Sorry for late reply, and yes shaw is a derp, don't hurt her ok? Smile

Shawchert grumbled as he dug, then sat, looking around to see where the ferret had gone. Moving away from the woodchuck den he moved to where he’d last seen his companion. She was a bit far off though and he wasn’t exactly sure where she was hunting.

The ferret had actually caught scent of smalelr prey, something she could eat herself, but they were quicker than a woodchuck. The ferret was still very young and quite inexperienced but she did what she could to find her food. She was so inexperienced in fact she hadn’t seen the other wolf hunting her. She was so used to the smell that she didn’t bother thinking it would do her any harm; even if it was a wolf she’d never met. The young animal scuttled quietly through the forest sniffing out the mouse she caught scent of.

Shawchert was closing in on her, but he spotted something else before he got a good sight of the ferret, who was hidden in the underbrush further away, but he could tell the wolf was hunting. What, Shawchert didn’t know and he would wait until the wolf had done his business. Shawchert wasn’t one to interrupt a hunt, and the young ferret was further down, he was sure that he’d mess up the hunt if he got much closer.

Table by Jenni/Kiri
[/html]
[html]
OOC: No problem. He hasn't hunted in weeks, so he's way out of practice, it's more of a 'can I do it?' rather than 'I'm hungry,' So she won't be hurt. / WC: 304

The black misted male kept his tail at a level with his spine behind him, giving it a couple spaced out wags in excitement. The furry being scampered about before him, while he trailed along behind. When he got near enough he was perplexed to see that it wasn't attempting to flee. It couldn't have been better. He hardly noticed the scent of the male, and how near it had become, nor did he chance to look behind him. What did it matter anyhow? He would not bother his prey as long as he did not bother his. He had no interest in meeting him, either, at least not at the moment. He had a task set before him which he was more than eager to see through.

He knew he'd have to strike soon before it could turn to look. He licked his lips once and readied himself mentally to spring. He closed his eyes briefly and let himself be swept away by memory. Hunting with a pack had been easier, with a set plan on who the prey would be brought down by and how. He remembered his mother in those brief seconds, who'd given him a crash course on finding a meal for himself. Her instructions had been brusque, but effective. He opened his eyes and watched the way it moved, determining from which side to strike. Eagerly he focused on its hindquarters. He stole a breath and his lips wrinkled upwards to reveal his pearly, youthful grin. He steadied himself, keeping his eyes and his target and let loose his jaws to snap at the ferrets hinds. His claws connected with ground, and his teeth caught nothing but dirt, he'd underestimated its speed. He snarled and spat angrily, his green and yellow gaze glaring at the little critter that he'd failed to catch.

<style type="text/css">
.auggy b {font-weight:bold; color:#5a8a62; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #08141a; }
.auggy {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#3a4a4d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/S2AeB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 324px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#708589; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 236 OOC: :O I didn't know how shaw would react lol he's a little stunned that someone was actually hunting the ferret XD

Izzy, the ferret, had luck on her side; though it was barely luck, she’d heard something that took her mind off her own meal and as she turned around, to see the big white teeth coming at her, she dashed away; not looking back. She found her companion, and parental guardian only feet away, and she ran to the huge man to run up his shoulder and scream out.

“Bad Bad Bad Bad!”

In high speech. Shawchert rose an eyebrow and then suddenly put two and two together. In no ways was he mad at the man, but his heart had started beating really fast. He had been about to let the man take a meal out of the ferret he’d been raising now for some time. They young animal was shivering on Shaw’s back and the large man tilted his head to the side, as though he was curious, but said nothing. Shaw didn’t think he was a bad wolf, just that he was a hunter and now he’d lost his food, which evidently went up Shaw’s own leg and was now hovering on his neck. Shawchert didn’t move, but he watched to see what the other wolf would do next. Whatever it was, it probably wasn’t very good. He would be ready for it, though Izzy was in a bad spot if things were to come to a fight.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC No worries, it's a difficult situation. Sorry for the delay, this was my first week of work, so I've been exhausted the past two days. / WC: 310

He knew he wouldn’t get another chance and watched it flee right up until he saw two large paws. Slowly his eyes trailed upwards until reaching their owner’s face. His eyes widened. The male before him was a wolf, and large with brown, tan, and crimson. The red was startling and was similar to the color of blood. He’d never seen a wolf of such hues and continued to stare in bewilderment. His attention snapped back to the ferret who was…talking to him? He cocked his head for a brief second before snapping it back into position. His jaw dropped in his moments of shock and he hardly realized it was gaping open. He wanted to speak, to say something, but no words came out. His ears twitched and he looked downwards. He somehow managed to shut his jaws back together and chanced a look up again. There was the ferret perched as plain as day upon the wolf’s shoulder, and he was hardly concerned. It seemed like a regular occurrence and he paid attention to it, like you pay attention to a friend or a family member. He looked to the side and cleared his throat shortly. He bristled a little bit and stepped back. He’d never seen a wolf with a non-canine companion anymore and he was trying to decide what he thought of it. It was certainly strange, not natural to keep your prey rather than eat it. He just couldn’t picture himself doing something like that. He shook his head. His thoughts began to clear and he retraced his steps to a couple minutes before. The ferret had called him ‘bad,’ and in high speech no less he remembered. His brows furrowed. How? He finally managed to say, not knowing exactly how to express himself. His gaze darted from wolf to ferret, beseeching them for answers.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 317 OOC: Np at all I remember when i had started, it was a pain but you'll def get use to the routine ^^ i hope at least

Shaw could see the utter shock in the wolf’s eyes, and was not entirely confused, but not exactly accurate in what the man was thinking. Shaw knew that it was strange to see other animals as companions, much less ones that could actually speak, though Izzy only knew a few words, and seemed she would only be able to voice herself with some difficulties. Shaw tilted his head as the other spoke a single word and the lifted his head as he remembered the young ferret’s words.

“Oh do not mind her, she is young yet, and she thinks wolves are her family. I’m Shawchert Menue, i’m from the pack Cercatori d’ Arte. This is Izzy, Isabella, I’m her caretaker.”

Shawchert introduced then looked at the male who had stepped back; possibly thinking he was probably sleeping or something. He seemed more wild than normal and Shawchert could certainly smell that he was not of a canine with the viral whatever it was in him. So he could not shift. He was a true blue wild wolf, unlike Shaw, though he hunted and cared for his pack, he also made himself a shelter and lived indoors rather than staking out a den or having to live out his life in rain, snow, sleet, sun, or whatever weather the earth decided to dump on him. Shawchert wasn’t too sure how to react to this man. he seemed younger than himself and inexperienced and yet experienced; a thought that was just plain confusing. Izzy stayed up on shaw’s shoulder yet she reached out to sniff at the man, her little pink and black nose twitching away, trying to figure him out. It was a strange sight, shaw did have to admit, but he cared for the ferret, and she helped him hunt, by flushing animals out for him to take down from another side.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC Yeah, I'm sure I will, but it's rough. It's my first time in sales, first time working in general in a while. I think I'll survive though, my feet finally stopped hurting! lol It's going to take a while for me to get used to standing all day long. Sorry for Auggie's behavior, he has a lot to learn. And excuse my run-ons xP/ WC: 477

The initial shock was finally ebbing away and the black and white male pieced it all together by the stranger's words. He didn't know how to feel about it, but the first emotion that crossed him was a slight tinge of anger. It was nothing against the male, or his ferret, but the situation itself. He didn't like it. It just wasn't natural. What made it worse was the ferret believed wolves to be its family. Nothing was further from the truth. He also couldn't figure out how the other male had even gotten the idea in the first place. Was he simply lonely, or perhaps he was too soft to end its life, so he took it on as a charge instead? He shook his head, that was an unfair thought. A canine that did not kill, would not survive, that was the nature of it. Plus, he was sure he'd scented another small creature not far from where they stood. The male had to have been hunting. He couldn't help but wonder what the ferret thought of that. What if one day he caught on of its relatives? Augustus afforded himself a small chuckle with the thought.

I'm Augustus...just Augustus. He offered after the male's introduction, suddenly remembering his manners. It struck him as odd that the male had two names in place of one. For a moment he wanted to make up one for himself, but decided against it. He was Augustus, and that's all he'd ever be. He had no surname to bind him. I smelled some packs around, although I never thought to join. Everything around here smells...different, somehow. For instance, you smell...different.He eyed him a moment, finally voicing his concern. All the canines he'd met here all possessed elements of the same nature. He was determined now to figure it out. The canine's eyes narrowed in slight suspicion, although he wasn't attempting to insult the male, he simply wanted an answer to the question that had perplexed him for so long.

When the ferret reached out to sniff him Augustus backed up, showing teeth. His ears lowered as he warned her clearly to back off. He wasn't in a position to be questioned after by a lesser species, especially one that he could be eating now. If the creature hadn't been claimed of course, or if he'd actually succeeded in catching it. Merely looking at her made his face grow heated and he desperately hoped the male had not seen the extent of his failure. He hadn't even been close. Someone should teach her, then.He growled. She was not only a companion, it seemed she even had a name. This incited him further, but he chose to remain quiet. He remembered how long it had taken him to recover from his previous wounds, he wasn't planning on inviting more.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 227OOC: Lol shaw a lil offended :O

Augustus’ posture and sheer oddness made Shawchert far more curious about the man than he thought possible. He tilted his head a little not sure what he meant by smelling different. Shawchert smelled himself.

“If i knew what you meant by different I could help you but I’m afraid I’m not much different than you, perhaps in some small things, but...”

Shaw lilted his head as though he were shrugging. He frowned a bit when Augustus mentioned that Izzy should learn who she was. That was a little out of place for the man, and Shaw wouldn’t stand for that.

“I’ll tell you how to eat your next meal then shall I? Izzy is my business. She’s a great hunting partner, if you hadn’t noticed she was trying to flush something out for me. Not all animals need to be ‘put in their place’”

Shaw said, he stiffled a growl that was trying to come up in his throat. He was a bit offended, but he knew that this wolf was naive in the ways of well, Shawchert, or someone in Cercatori or even AniWaya, just about all packs had some kind of animal companion here or there. Shaw just chose to have something sneaky and stealthy. Well he didn’t really choose, he had just come upon her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC This ought to be exciting / WC: 232

His eyes narrowed slightly. The difference in their scents was more than just on an individual level. There was something off about him, but he could not pin anything on it. He knew nothing of the viral strain that made wolves into Luperci, he simply knew there were wolves and there were Luperci. He'd never come across them directly when he was still with his former pack so he could not yet make a connection. The wolf's answer was less than satisfactory, and Augustus sighed shortly in irritation. He didn't want to be stuck here beating around the bush. His ears perked. Small things? It wasn't much to go off of, but he was determined to get something out of the wolf, anything that lead him to a conclusion. He trusted his nose, and knew it was not leading him astray.

The black saddled male's pelt bristled noticeably as the male retorted back to him. He refused to listen to the rest of his words and postured in reply. His ears flattened to his skull and he held his head low with his green and yellow gaze glaring darkly at the male and his companion before him There's an order to things. he growled. No true wolf fraternizes with his prey.Any hope of settling this dispute calmly looked as if it was fading as Augustus stiffened and held his tail aloft.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

WC:288 OOC: Ok this was definitely not my best work, but here ya go

Shawchert shrugged, he was just being dumb and he knew that though the virus was a big different between the two he didn’t usually parade it around and thought that they were all equals in any case other than one being able to change and the other not.

“Well, I’m a luperci, though i can’t say that’s how i’m different from everyone else really. I can change to walk on two legs.”

Shawchert shrugged as though it was nothing too big or any thing. He frowned at the reaction of the man who said that ferret was food. He shook his head.

“In all my days I have only known despirate wolves who hunt other meat eaters. I wouldn’t normally hunt a ferret unless I needed the food.”

He bristled himself. He had his own argument on that, he himself wouldn’t be one to companion himself with a horse like many of ther others did, but he respected them as they were beings of odd intelligence; but there were some things that a wolf could do.

“besides these days ‘true wolves’ don’t really exist, to survive at least, not with the competition of other luperci all over.”

Shawchert said feeling uneasy around him. Was he saying he was an actual wolf, one who was wild enough to remember his ancestors? Well shaw remembered his and knew what they were like but he wasn’t them, and he never would be, he couldn’t give up his carving, nor his flute playing to run around eating, sleeping, mating, and whatever else a wolf did before the virus came to ravish human kind and to give wolves new powers.

Table by Jenni/Kiri
[/html]
[html]
OOC Sorry Shaw had to be the punching bag. My apologies for the wait as well, big shopping week coming up. And- Happy Thanksgiving Smile / +241

Luperci? Augustus repeated venomously. That’s what that stench was. He lashed his tail and snorted, his lips curled back to display his pearly canines. Luperci killed my brother, it makes a difference to me. He no longer believed his statement to be true, but it felt good to pin the blame on someone. It gave him an outlet for his anger. He no longer believed his father had been telling him the truth that day when his brother’s mangled corpse was found on the pack’s border. That didn’t matter now, as long as someone paid the price. His brother had been his world when they were just pups. They’d been each others' rocks, friends, and confidants. He had little confidence in finding that kind of trust again. He crouched down and spread his forepaws to give him a more solid footing. He glowered up at the male, letting the words pass over him. No one is more desperate than I…Just look at me. He snarled. My whole world was taken from me! He let his anger seep out of him in blistering waves. It was no longer about the two of them. What little composure he had was dissolving, and his emotions came pouring out of him. He’d held them in for so long, he just couldn’t do it anymore. You’re looking at one. He said, raising himself to his full height and lifting his head to stand tall and proud.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 249 ::OOC: I am so absolutely horrifically entirely soooooorrrry for this horribly late reply and crappy ending to this post Sad

Annoyance washed over Shawchert. This man was blaming all luperci for the death of this brother. The large man shook his head. He sat on his hanches really wishing he could fold his arms, but instead he folded his ears midway to show his annoyance. This man was full of doubt and hatred.

“Pardon me for being blunt, but not ALL the luperci killed your brother. I have no idea who you are nor anything about said brother. Do not blame a whole group for what one did. There are good wolves and bad wolfs and just because one thing makes them different doesn’t make them all bad.”

He was frowning at the smaller wolf, though he was bigger himself. He had his first want to just rip into the man to curse him with what all luperci had. It had been the first time, but Shawchert controled himself as the man went on saying how despirate he was. Shawchert rolled his eyes.

“Then you need to make a better life for yourself. There is no shortage of wild animal not even out here in unclaimed lands.”

He couldn’t force the man do do anything but if he was going to be hostile towards Shawchert the large man would defend himself, and do what he could to prove he was no part of some big conspericy that this wolf seemed to think was going around with those who were Luperci

<style>
.shaworin-txt1-box {background-image:url(http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3531/shaworin.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:260px; height:350px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.shaworin-txt1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.shaworin-txt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Image © Nat! And Table by Noelle!

[/html]
[html]
OOC No worries. He's pretty intense and I can imagine it might be hard to play off him / +426

Augustus let the words wash over him like rain, taking a while to even bother deciphering their meaning. He held his tail high in dominance, and did not repent his words. He was almost triumphant to see the larger male show some sign of irritation. If it had been anyone else he was sure the argument would have come to blows by now. Augustus was a loner, but he’d been in a pack, his father had been the alpha and he’d seen him fight off challengers without breaking a sweat. He could not help but learn from his experience and gain insight to causing harm effectively with minimal damage to himself. This male was large- monstrously so-mutated, but Augustus was not small either. It mattered little if the male outweighed him. He was from the north, and a harsher climate could not be found. He could endure temperatures far below zero, survive awful blizzards, and go without food for up to two weeks. The months had trimmed down his fat stores, but they had also made his body harder. The muscle was no longer bulky upon his frame, but was lean and packed tightly beneath with steely sinew and tough tissue. His pelt was dense, double-layered and near impenetrable.

He showed his teeth inhaling and exhaling rapidly as his heart raced inside him. He narrowed his eyes and crouched with his head low. But then…the words hit home. His teeth retreated beneath his lips and he straightened in the slightest. Rage radiated from him, he reeked of it, but the stench was slowly drifting away. He ran the words through his head again and again and began to feel foolish. Despite all his attempts to be someone different from his father, he was becoming him. That thought reverberated through him. It filled him up. His tail dropped suddenly and he inhaled deeply and he stood normally. It was a few moments before he looked up at the male.

Nothing will bring my brother back… He started slowly, speaking quieter -pensive. Nor will it do to dwell on his killers. I will not let my fathers words linger. His eyes narrowed in the slightest on his. But do not expect me to trust your kind yet. I‘ve lost much on their behalf. He did not apologize, his words were clear. He was coming to, but realistically so. He’d heard Shaw’s words, and had altered himself because of them, but their truth would be weighed as time passed on, although he would no longer be so openly hostile.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]