aint no pretty otherside
[html]

^_^

She was done waiting for her former mate to find her. She sat indolently on the porch of the manor, waiting. He would come to visit the boys, and she would be waiting. She was always waiting. She had stuff in the sack at her side, and she was prepared for anything. She was even prepared for a fight. Her eyes actually gleamed in anticipation of a fight. She knew his weakness, and knew how to play off of it.

Her white-blonde mane fel over her eyes and breasts, and she let it sit there. in appearance, she was meek and submissive. Until you looked into her bi-colored eyes, which burned with arrogance and insolence. Her pretty exterior hid the angry interior. Her newly done piercings glittered in the wan moonlight. She'd waited on the porch most of the morning, and the sun had set hours ago. But still, she waited. he would come. He'd been looking for her, and he would come.

In more than one way. She stioll had this notion that if she could get knocked up, he would want her around. But she had her own ideas in mind. She'd let him beg her to stay, let him beg her to help take care of the pups. And then she would secret them away. She would spurn his help, spurn him being in their lives. Let them think he'd abandoned them. It was a good plan, designed to hurt him. And she liked it.

[/html]
the boys where surely starved, Lucifer hadn't came in to see them in two days, beside at night to sleep, then by that time he was beat...plum worn out. the black father would go in hold the boys while they all slept and then he would fall asleep with the boys in his arms. Though today he promise him-self that he would go and at least play with the three boys. Lucifer seen her sitting there, the male knew this was it...this was the day that he would tell her to leave. The male blue eyes quickly went cold, as he walked up to the stoop. "Hello Deuce. Is there something I can help you with?" His coat was covered with the sent of Colibri, which was tainted with the sent of Jasper. Lucifer wasn't ready to have a "mate" just yet, he was still picking up every thing that him and Deuce had broken.
She looked up, not pushing the hair out of her face. Her voice was glacial as she spoke. I heard you were looking for me, lucifer. She wrinkled her nose delicately. Ugh. When's the last time you bathed? You reek. Always with the insults, always with the anger. Everything she said was designed to hurt the male she'd once loved. And now their love was no more. Pity. She striaghtened in her chair, brushing her mane from out of her eyes in order to see im better.
The leader must try every thing not to fall into the trap that was set for him. The black male took a breath and sighed following right after it. This wasn't what a pack was like. A pack was a family a pack was to help each other and hold strong no matter what, and if the pack was attacked tomorrow he knew that she wouldn't be there for him, she would do any thing to make sure he feel, and in the bloodiest way possible. Lucifer sat down near her pulling his knees up into his chest, as he looked at her, she wasn't the same female that he had feel in love with...she was more bitter. "Deuce....I met up with Jasper, and Ahren...and then you know about that other male...Deuce..did you or did you not force your self onto the male." He had to know, he had to know where she was going to go with her comment and her sharp mouth before he made his ruling upon her.
Deuce....I met up with Jasper, and Ahren...and then you know about that other male...Deuce..did you or did you not force your self onto the male." Deuce stared at him. So he cared more about Jasper than he wanted to admit. she let her eyelids fall half over her eyes as she looked at him for a long time,letting the silence stretch.

You wanna know what happened, lucifer? It wasn't rape. He never once told me no. He wanted to make everything better, and I told him a way to make it better. She sounded bitter as she spoke again. Isn't sex supposed to do that? make everything better? She studied him through half-lidded eyes, aching silently. She hurt, but she didn't want to admit it. But the pain was there, deep inside bi-colored eyes.

Why did you tell everyone I was a danger to the boys? You know I would rather die than hurt any of them.
Watching her he had to study her moves, till she proved other wise she was a risk to harm others and if not other's then her-self. Lucifer knew how his god mother must have felt when she was standing there trying to play the rule of leader. The black male stood up, placing his back to the wall as he took his paw to the pendent around his neck. It was the boys birth stone, so it held to hang close to his heart. "Did his actions ever tell you he wasn't enjoying it?" Dierdre never once told him no, nor told him to stop. Though they where both messed up that night so he was guilty for providing the stuff for them to party with. "Sex doesn't alway make every thing better. Me having sex with Jasper didn't make "every thing" better did it?" The male didn't bring Colibri up, for the factor there was never the act of sex, mating or love making that had happened. "You are....Deuce who's to say that Noah or Apollo could do something that would upset you and you would hit them? Really you've stabbed me, and then you've smacked me, or raised your hand to do such how many times? It wasn't meant to be forever, it was meant till you could show to me that you could handle the stress of three active pups. Then you showed me disrespect, not just once but more then that. A dear friend of mine shows up at the border, hurt. You want to toss her out like she was yesterdays trash. I had told her to come if she needed something. Deuce...If a fight between packs broke out...I need to know what side you would be on..." The male sighed as he looked to his feet, as he started to get watery eyes. "I think it would be best if you told the pups if they want to follow you they are more then welcomed...but I think you need to think about where your heart and tongue lay...away from the pack..."
Deuce stood to her full height, eyes glittering. He was fine with it until i asked the little wuss to take command. Obviously he wasn't the one in charge when you two fucked. A muscle in her jaw jerked as he informed her that he did indeed believe her to be a threat to the boys.

I have never once hurt the boys, nor would I ever. And i can't believe you would think otherwise. i have never hurt the innocent. "I think it would be best if you told the pups if they want to follow you they are more then welcomed...but I think you need to think about where your heart and tongue lay...away from the pack..." And there it was. she knew it was coming, but it still shocked her. just like Akumu banishing her from Syemv. it stung.

She eyed him coldly. I assume you've already spoken to Conri and Naniko, then? Am I permitted to collect my belongings frommthe house?
wc: 360

There was pain in his eyes, he knew he was the reason that this relationship was no longer worked, he was the one that was unfaithful. There was not once questioning about that one. Though she wasn't admitting that she had never once raised her hand to harm him. The black male knew that she couldn't fight that. The male head was still looking down to the ground, he didn't want to look at her. He knew though to make sure that she got the whole idea of every thing that was going on that he would have to take the rule and looked up at her. The male sighed and shook his head. "What happened between me and Jasper, it just that." He wasn't going to hurt her or make her feel better, saying who was better or who was in charge. He would honor his lover of that night with that respect. He would give Deuce the same respect if he ever found a new mate no matter what gender it happened to be.

"I don't know Deuce...I really don't know. Since the fire...I don't know who you are, though I know your not my mate. At lest not the one that I feel in love with..." The male sighed softly as her voice stopped, it was like a pin could drop and it would echo. His head lifted up to look at her, her eyes...her eyes told all the pain that just hit her in the face, it was all real. The male gave a nod,"Yes...I spoke to Conri. Your manner towards one of your leaders and the whole Jasper thing...just wasn't something that could be over looked. I will give you till sunrise to have your stuff packed, and to see if any of the boys want to join you. I will help you move, and make sure your fist night will not be with out an empty stomach, and if one or more of the pups join you. I will make sure that you do not have to go with out, till they are old enough at nine months to start hunting on there own."
((Well, there's no backdating this one, so I guess I gotta add in her injuries from our friend Ahren here. LOL))

She lifted her chin bravely, defiance in her eyes, even though the pain she felt was killing her. I'm glad to know you only wanted me until i was fixed. Until you'd made me whole again. I'm glad to know you want to undo all the good you did for me. I will speak to the boys, but I don't need your help finding a den or feeding myself. She knew that was stupid to say with her arm in a sling and her ribs clumsily bandaged, but she said it anyways.

She felt her body turning to ice as she stood, and she moved away from Lucifer sharply. The feeling didn't dispel, but she felt a little better having some space between them. They say first impressions are always the best. I should have stayed with mine. There. let him feel the emotional slap in the face too. She'd known this was comeing, but it didn't make it any better.

This was worse than being attacked by the madman. This was her mate, her beloved, telling her to leave the lands. After being so angry with her for so long because of the problems she'd had, she regained her mental stability, and now he was done with her. Didn't even want her in the lands. So glad everyone believes Jasper over me. So glad the wolves who used to be my packmates don't even believe me. This was said in a bitter tone, accusitavely.
WC:324

She was going on and on, there was no stopping her was there? Lucifer seen her arm, she was sporting the sling so...fittingly. He knew Ahren must have gotten to her, after he told him to leave the lands. The male lowered his head with a sigh shaking his head, there was her attacks on him, that was all she seemed to know how to do any more was verbal attack him or start something to get his packs life put on the line. If it meant one member leaving the pack for the saftly of them all the male was more then willing to do that. With his two sons here and one of his grandsons, he knew it was utterly foolish to leave her in these lands unchecked. "Deuce your a foolish old women...I just don't know when to stop."

He wasn't saying what happened between Jasper and her was all true, but there was a time not so long ago when he was punished for something that he didn't technically do. Though still to this day it was thrown into his face."If you ever get into another pack...no question you will...It might not be a wise idea to make some one look bad when they are trying to save your life.." With that the male had told her, the limit she had to move on with her life and end this chapter in her life, where she thought she was whole and he was really the one what fell apart as soon as the first blaze had sparked in the old lands of Bleeding Souls. Lucifer had not been the same black male that she was mated to...his heart was full of issues, and he feared to let his soul sing free. though he knew that it was his duty to lead the pack and not sweat or worry about his own life, there was more on the line then that.