Ugh, this is so unfair.
[html]
.: WC 700+ :.

Three days had passed and still Titania hadn’t softened up to her father after he’d restricted her to the Treetop Terrace for her insubordination. She was a wild, curious, growing adolescent girl so being confined to this empty place was a torture like none other. Her mother was mad at her for leaving even though she’d only gone in the first place to try to find something for her, and so Orin wasn’t much company when she was around. It didn’t matter, though, since her mother made herself frequently busy with that stupid cow she tended to at the barn. Was a cow really that much better than her now?

“Ugh…” she muttered and rolled her eyes, offended at the erroneous thought. Her parents were so mean. Why were they doing this to her? It’s not like she’d run away or caused problems like Juliet did. And come to think of it, where was Juliet anyway? Her sister could be good company, but she wasn’t grounded like Titania was, so she’d probably run off to pick flowers or something stupid like that.

Titania walked one of the many bridges in the treetop network that made up the Terrace; her prison. She stared longingly down at the forest floor below. Stopping in the middle of the bridge she leaned against the railing and dropped a pebble (of which she carried a handful). She counted as it fell until she heart the crunch of leaves as it hit the ground below. Sighing, she did it again. This was so stupid. So stupid. Stupid.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.Titania_Waterfall .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Titania_Waterfall p {padding:5px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px; text-align:justify;}
.Titania_Waterfall b {color:#e3f2ff; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.Titania_Waterfall { background-color:#020003; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Eahfs.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.Titania_Waterfall .inner {margin:10px 10px 200px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EZOK2.png); background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
.Titania_Waterfall p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;font-family:'Zeyada', cursive, comic sans ms;}
</style>[/html]
Rory had left Saorise back at the house. She was old enough that she could be left alone for larger amounts of time. Today, she had in fact forced him out, saying something about needing girl time with Rose. He had no idea what exactly she meant but he had left anyways, laughing at her eagerness to get him out of the house.

He actually had something that he wanted to do. Rory had helped Shaw take care of a ferret and he wanted to see how the ferret was doing. So he left his house near the stables and headed towards the treetop terrace that housed Shaw and his family. He didn’t really know them very well but he hoped that they could be decent, friendly neighbors, at least.

He was walking under a bridge when he felt a pebble land on his head. ”Ow.” He rubbed his head and looked up to see a young girl dropping pebbles on the ground. There was another one dropping and he stepped out of the way. He gave a slight frown and told, ”Lass, ye might want ta watch where ye drop those rocks.” He wasn’t truly angry at her but figured that she might want to watch where she dropped the rocks.
[html]
.: OOC :: WC 300+ :.

One... two... three... thunk... What?

She'd dropped so many pebbles by now that she wasn't even looking at where they landed, so this time when her count was off she jerked her gaze toward the forest floor in surprise. There, far below her and right in the line of fire, stood a white and brown dog man. She remembered both his face and his funny lilt from the pack's celebration. She remembered a lot from that day, for it was the first time she had changed. She was a late bloomer, as was her sister, and had been so proud to debut her new form to her pack on the pack's birthday.

“Maybe you should watch where you're walking,” came her quick retort. It was a simple enough suggestion and not at all spoken as snotty as one would think. Still, it wasn't exactly the nicest thing to say. It wasn't his fault, anyway. It wasn't every day that it rained stones from the sky.

“I'm sorry. Are you okay?” She conceded, her voice admitting that she had done something wrong. She hoped the man hadn't been too hurt by the falling stones. At least she hadn't been chucking them overboard with force.

She leaned farther over the railing, her golden eyes two bright orbs within her light visage. Her curly hair fell down around her face as she inspected, trying to see if Rory was hurt or not. “What're ya doing down there anyway?” She asked, curious. He was the first face that wasn't her own family that she'd seen in days, and she hoped he wasn’t just passing by. He'd been headed in the direction of one of the spiral staircases that led up to the terrace. Maybe he was on his way up for a visit? .

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Titania_Waterfall p {padding:5px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px; text-align:justify;}
.Titania_Waterfall { background-color:#020003; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Eahfs.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.Titania_Waterfall .inner {margin:10px 10px 200px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EZOK2.png); background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
.Titania_Waterfall p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;font-family:'Zeyada', cursive, comic sans ms;}
</style>[/html]
Rory gently rubbed his head where he had been hit by a pebble and glanced up at the youngster. She couldn’t be more than a year old and seemed a bit sad, though he had no idea why. He also wondered why she was dropping rocks on the ground. He was about to say it was no problem when she sassed him. He wasn’t upset but did wonder at her attitude.

At least she was truthful and soon apologized. Luckily, the pebbles didn’t hurt for more than a moment so the pain was already gone. ”’Tis alright, lass. It takes mo’ than tha’ ta ‘urt me thick skull.” She seemed to recognize him but he understood why. His accent was rather unique and few others had anything, except for the Capitania’s mate.

Her question took him away from his musings on accents and back to reality. ”I’m ‘ere ta see Shaw. ‘E ‘ad a baby ferret that I ‘elped ‘im take care of. Are ye related ta ‘im?” He thought so but he wasn’t to sure. Though he realized that knowing each other’s names might be useful. ”Me name’s Rory Ward. What might yer’s be?” He gave her a kind and encouraging smile.
[html]
.: OOC Feel free to PP any minor actions like walking or touching and such. :: WC 200+ :.

Shaw? She hadn’t heard anyone call him that before. It made sense to shorten her father’s strange, long name, but Orin never called the man Shaw, so the word sounded funny coming from Rory. She raised a brow, thinking for a half second before realizing who Rory meant. “Oh yeah, that’s my dad. He’s got a ferret?” She didn’t know about that! “What’s he got a ferret for? And why didn’t he tell me? And what is a ferret, anyway?” She assumed by the sound of it that it was some kind of rodent, but she couldn’t be sure. All rodents were named something dirty sounding… like rat, groundhog, and ferret seemed to fit right in.

“Yeah, I remember seeing you at the pack’s birthday,” she reminded him when he introduced himself. But still the two hadn’t talked much so she added, “I’m Titania Moonsong. Don’t ask me why it’s not Menue or Takekuro, because I couldn’t tell you, but if you know I wouldn’t mind you telling me.” she joked with a soft laugh. She did have an idea of why she and Juliet were the daughters of Menue-Takekuro, but named Moonsong – it had something to do with their past – but where the actual name Moonsong came from she didn’t know.

“Why don’t you come on up before your head snaps off?” The angle Rory had to keep to continue looking at her on the bridge must have been giving him a cramp by now. “Dad’s not here, but if you want we can stop by his hut and see it the… ferret?... is, see how it’s doing. I’d like to see it anyway.”

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
</style>[/html]