family ties
[html]

ooc here (3+)

The predessing night had been tough. On the family as a whole. Though she had been blessed with her largest surviving litter, only one of the pair was fully healthy. Jandro, a tiny, darker mimic of his father, was a strong pup. While on the other hand Dymtr, Io's favourite, was sickly and thinner in comparison. The dark boy had needed quick resusitation at first, and through the night Io remained an almost constant vigil on him, only falling into a slumber after Andrej had pledged he would wake her if anything happened. But by then it was already getting light and Io had only ended up sleeping for a few hours. Dymtr had slept soundly though, no more scares revolving around him. Although he moved slower than his brother and was a less ferocious feeder, he seemed to be relatively fine. She hadn't given much thought to the four stillborn puppies, Leon had burnt them earlier. Now only Dymtr and Jandro were left. And Aeron's pup, the woman and pup in question slept in the next room, tucked in the corner.

Io had not seen the outside world since early yesterday afternoon. And with newborn pups doing anything was impossible if it meant moving. She glanced down to the brown and black balls of fur at her side, both wiggled slightly as her body weight shifted. She frowned, purely because she had heard Xyza come in early in the morning and Analise had warned her of what had happened. The russet and white girl feared that Xyza feared interfering with the pups and had not yet visited. One second would not matter, Io thought quickly. After all they were coated thicking in the furs the slept in. Io stood, ignoring the boy's weak barks and she moved briskly out of the closet, nosing the door open she called down the hall way. 'Xyza'. Before returning to her sons.

<style>
.grunge1 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; text-shadow: 1px 0px 2px #503c28; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#5b4d31;}
.grunge1 p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.grunge1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#98734c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 0px 2px #503c28; }
.grunge1 {background-color:#0f0c0a; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/34dlnxz.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5b4d31; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; padding:355px 0px 0px 0px; }
.grunge1-border {width:500px; border:2px dashed #98734c; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Kit.
[/html]
[html]

WC: 349 Eleanor is Xyza's maternal instinct, self-control & grumpy buttness XD. She's the only one aware of the others and often dictates who comes out.

Eleanor was pacing back and forth her body stiff with worry; she knew the female Xyza called her sister had given birth. The motherly alter already cried watching the smoke rise from the lost ones and was dying to see the others. Xyza was ecstatic and overzealous about the pups so Eleanor had secretly been in control for her protection. She knew how mothers got around others with newborns so she was waiting for either Xyza to calm or someone to invite her. She sighed heavily, she did not like these people, not at all but Xyza loved them so she allowed the girl to remain here.

It had been a difficult few weeks adjusting to the pack life for all of her “children” as she called the various alters within Xyza’s mind. Xyza was ecstatic but her worry was a constant annoyance to Eleanor. Belle always left when she had the chance so she would let the girl explore but always redirect her home. Latty-May barely understood what was going on; actually maybe Latty-May was the only one enjoying the change. The innocent little one adored the large brown male and often followed the male around like a love-sick pup. Eleanor wondered if the male even noticed her Latty-May, she always kept her distance too shy to even talk to the guy. Occasionally Latty-May would talk to the others but always in such short bursts before she would get scared and force Belle out. Thankfully her naughty child had been dormant since arriving here, she was always the hardest to control.

When Eleanor heard the white and russet female call out to Xyza her body tensed. Coming. She yelled in a deep southern tone before allowing Xyza to take over. The girl’s body stiffened and Xyza awoke in a bit of a haze. She had been called by Io that’s all she knew so she started toward the room. She felt like she had been sleeping ever since the pups were born but she was still so tired and her legs hurt. She carefully opened the door. Io?

<style>
.xyzafall {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... leVine.png); background-position:top center; background-color:#999999; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 280px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#990000; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.xyzafall p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px 5px 180px;}
.xyzafall .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.xyzafall u {font-family:roman; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; color:#999999; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzafall p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.xyzafall p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#99000;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: short ;-;

Io listened out of her sister as her voice rocketed down the hall. Xyza hadn't seen the newest additions to the family and perhaps it was for the better. Io had been tired and worried yesterday. Leon had burnt the dead puppies, Io had little to do with them. The Spaniard had named them, notifiying her of course but honestly she didn't care much for them. They were not her responsibility anymore, she had more important things to focus on now. She nosed the black and brown pups gently before calling out to her sister. 'In here'.

Dymtr barked quitely as Io lay back down, she wrapped her body around his and his brother's own. 'Xyza, this is Jandro' she said, gesturing loosly to the brown ball of full. 'And this is Dymtr' she glided affortlessly over his name. Io touched her nose to his back, he was evidently her favourite. He was special. The coyote pup squealed as his mother petted him, both the russet and white woman and he ignoring the brown pup fighting for attention.

<style>
.free-a23 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a23 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a23 b {color:#cbc6c1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a23 {font-family: 'Palatino Linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#767172; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:473px;}
.free-a23 .inner{background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a23.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:473px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
OOC: Poor Xyza desperately wants to be a Nanny XD but others always freaked out when she would suddenly change personalities. So they never wanted a crazy wolf watching their kin. She would never harm a pup and her alter Eleanor is extremely gentle with them but is shy/scared around other adults so will likely not show herself to them, might even try to pretend she is Xyza (being the only aware alter.)

Xyza grasped her hands together she was a complete ball of nerves and excitement as she glanced around the room. Then she heard her sister’s voice and carefully approached the closet. When she looked in her gaze fell on Io first and gave the bi coloured female a smile of relief. She knew birth could end in so many ways and was greatly relieved to see her sister so well after hers. She didn’t know of the others who died that memory would remain with Eleanor until the others told her. Xyza’s smile grew even brighter as her blue orbs widened with excitement. There in the ruffles of her pale fur stood out the darker coloured pups. She clapped her hands together and beamed her bright smile at her sister. [html]Są piękne![/html] She winced slightly at the raise of her voice unsure if they would be disturbed by the noise or not. She stared at them in awe as they started their games of dominance.

She always wanted to learn about pups but every time she had been given the chance it was abruptly taken from her. She didn’t understand but maybe she would finally have the chance with her sister, she hoped so very much so. What was it like? When will they be ready to walk? How long before I can hold them and play with them? She kneeled before her sister desperately wanting to pet them but she looked to Io as she put a hand forward in a gesture as though asking if she could. Xyza adored pups and wished she could have some of her own but the female hadn’t even been with a male. She didn’t even know if she could have pups, her body was always so slender not nearly as curvy as her beautiful sister. She feared she couldn’t keep her body nourished enough, but maybe here she could she did put on some weight since joining the family.
[html]

Word Count » 000 lol

I won't give you up

'Yes' she crooned softly, nuzzling the pair. She'd never let anyone in one the fact that she prefered Dymtr, though it was probably evident in her day to day activities. Both were handsome, Dymtr was just special. Jandro was the same as any other pup, but while Io was far from superstitious one of her Aunt's stories still stuck in her mind. That a pup born on a day when the digits were a mirror image, was special, a demi-god in some respects. But, her the old woman had continued, if the child was born on the hour and the minute that was symmetrical to the date, they would go onto lead armies, to be heros, gods, the list she had spewed out was endless. Granted she had disguarded these myths, but that day the rumours again surfaced in her mind. She had grabbed her father's pocketwatch and studied the time. It had been almost heart breaking when Dymtr had almost lost his life, but in findign strength, it only secured her views deeper.

When the red saddled woman was questioned what it felt like she chuckled dryly, 'Painful', she pulled herself up onto her haunches, 'Almost excruciating'. She spoke softly, lowering her head to nuzzled her boys, 'But worth it', she concluded. Xyza's questions flowed forward effortlessly, as did her sister's replies, 'A few weeks...' she answered, her voice considering the timespan. Lifting Jandro up by his scruf she passed him over to the ground in front of Xyza, 'Here' she said softly.

I won't let you down
<style>
.io-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.io-txt3 .inner {}
.io-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.io-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.io-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.io-txt3 b {color:#d5d5d5; letter-spacing:1px; }
.io-txt3 i {color:#d5d5d5; letter-spacing:1px; }
.io-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Xyza Glow

Word Count → 300+ :: So sorry this took forever, hope we can continue so she can use it as a ranking thread.

Xyza carefully petted the soft brown puff and marvelled at its softness as she listened to her sister speak.

Xyza’s half squealed and whimpered with excitement as her tiny nephew was presented to her. The female still so young at heart couldn’t contain her joy. Even with her often lacking in emotion from occasion to occasion pups are what really did it for her. Always so hopeful to one day have some of her own she feared she wasn’t one that males would choose to mate with. She was far too slender and small hipped to entice a male to breed. She also feared she could not carry for there had been a time when she had been strangely injured and had to be cared for greatly by her brother just to survive. She didn’t know how it happened but the female guessed she walked off a cliff in one of her episodes.

The dark toned female carefully took the tiny thing that filled her small hand easily and cradled him into her chest. She swooned at his attempt to find her nipples but the pups blind efforts would go without success as he nuzzled her shirt. Xyza’s mind started to fill with curiousity as she held the tiny thing and observed Io with Dymtr. Her soft Polish voice started to accost Io with more questions. How often will the feed? When will their eyes open? Can they hear my voice? I love to sing can I sing to them?

She had to cut her questions short when Jandro started to wriggle obviously un-amused by the lack of a teat. Xyza instinctively gave him the knuckle of her pinkie finger and the pup started to suck, and though his tongue clicked unable to latch properly she had soothed his distress. She could feel her eyes well with tears as she gave Io a soft smile. I’m so proud of you sister. She said with a heartfelt crack in her voice. She had meant to say many many things in that moment but that was the only thing that managed to come out. For she was quite proud of her sister and could see she was a great mother.

<style type="text/css">
.scoobydoo .space {width:280px; height:220px; float:right;}
.scoobydoo b {font-weight:bold; color:#477736; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#051200 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#477736;text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.scoobydoo {margin:0px auto; width:10%; min-width:450px; background-color:#26372a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nSk0V.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#678a6d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.scoobydoo .name {color:#3f5936; font-size:70px; font-family: 'Marck Script'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]
The questions came thick and fast, Io could only smile at her younger sister as she answered them one by one. 'I do not know, they feed whenever they are hungry' she shrugged casually, she had never been one to watch closely to see what the time was. 'Not to long I think' she answered uncertainly to her sister's query. 'I think they can here you, they seem to levitate towards sound'. Dymtr had often moved his head towards any sounds, instinct she assumed.

She smiled at Jandro's attempts to feed from his aunt. Unable to comprehend why he was getting no food. As her sister spoke again she smiled shyly, 'I am sure I will have the chance to be proud of you some day' she said, nuzzling her gently. Though of course any potential suitor for Xyza would have to go through her first. Tormenta's/ Glow's/ Berlin's, whatever you wished to title them, would not settle for just anything.

Io was glad to have a sister. Now she had someone to pup sit while she spent time with Aeron. Io assumed that three was nowhere near a handful for one person. Especially when they were restricted to four legs and the sitter was free to use their hands.
[html]
Xyza Glow

Word Count → 300+ :: The lullaby came from here. Click This is how Xyza sounds singing it Xyza's Singing voice

Xyza rocked her body from side to side and had begun to sing a polish lullaby her father use to sing to her. It was the rare moments of her life that she absolutely adored and though she would often remember the slight anger within her father it was clear he loved her brother Zeka and herself. The song went a little like this as her voice kind of shifted into a soft melodic tone.

Idzie niebo ciemną nocą,

ma w fartuszku pełno gwiazd.

Gwiazdy świeca i migocą,

aż wyjrzały ptaszki z gniazd.

Jak wyjrzały, zobaczyły

to nie chciały dłużej spać.

Kaprysiły, grymasiły,

żeby im po jednej dać.

Gwiazdki nie są do zabawy,

tożby nocka była zła.

Bo usłyszy kot kulawy,

cicho bądźcie! Aaa...

It would be the first time she sang in front of her sister and she really hoped the pups would like her voice and get to know it well. She gave a smile to Io when she finished. My father use to sing that to me. She missed her father terribly but the memories of him would never die. Especially the days when he wasn’t spouting nonsense about Sky People.

When do you think I can start watching them, I hope I can sing to them before they go to sleep at night... if that’s ok with you. She hoped it would be she didn’t want to impose but she wanted to be such a huge part of these little pup’s lives. She would treat them as her own. Be warned dear sister, they are getting outfitted against your will. She chuckled softly her mind already whirring with thoughts of clothes she could make them. She paused as she remembered something that the rush of excitement forced her to forget. Take Jandro, I have a gift for them. She eased the pup back into his mother's warmth.

<style type="text/css">
.scoobydoo b {font-weight:bold; color:#477736; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#051200 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#477736;text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo {margin:0px auto; width:10%; min-width:450px; background-color:#26372a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nSk0V.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#678a6d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.scoobydoo .name {color:#3f5936; font-size:70px; font-family: 'Marck Script'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC:: Blahblahblah

Io smiled as she mentioned her own father, 'My father usually had to work late. Mother did also. But my nanny used to read Galileo, Europa and I stories'. She chuckled as she mused upon her former life. 'Of course any entertainment was shunned in favour of work back home. We all chose respectable jobs, myself a cook and Europa a housewife. Galileo did not chose well, he was too immature for our ways' The woman scoffed as she though back to her brother's ways. Io chuckled, 'You can watch them whenever. Just, so long as they are close by until they are weaned'. She trusted her sister fully and there was no wavering in her trust even when her half sister's personalities wavered themselves.

Io moved Jandro back to her chest as Xyza handed him back. Dymtr of course push him further away from what he deemed 'his' territory. Again Io found a smile creeping onto her face. Dymtr would be a man some day, he'd be headstrong, impulsive, more inclined to leave home. She assumed Jandro would be too, but sometimes it made her wish for a daughter. At least one related by blood rather than bond.

<style>
.ioforest3 .ooc {font-style:italic; color: #ffffff;} .free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; font-style: captial;}
.ioforest3 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ioforest3 b {color:#52B5F4; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ioforest3 {font-family: andalus, serif; font-size:15px; color: #ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:473px;}
.ioforest3 .inner{background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... TR1856.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:473px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 300+ <3

Xyza smiled at her delightfully tiny nephew as he whined in his tiny voice, she was already deeply in love with them. My brother Zeka didn’t like our father so much... I don’t know what he’s doing now, he left when he was about 9 months old. She said with a slight sadness in her voice. She missed her brother and thought of him often. It was nice to hear a little about her other siblings she knew so little about them and the pack they had been raised in. We were never with a pack it was always just the four of us. The female hadn’t realized she said four when she had really meant three, it was almost a subconscious correction.

Xyza smiled a large grin when Io mentioned she would get to watch her nephews often and when they were weaned she would get to possibly venture with them. She much enjoyed watching the imagination of pups as they played their games she couldn’t wait for them to start theirs. Finally she arose and exited the closet with a slight hop in her step. She returned moments later with her hands behind her back. She kneeled again before her sister and revealed her gift. It was a soft knitted yellow and white blanket neatly folded and tied with a yarn ribbon. She had started making it a few days ago as she realized the pups would be born soon and was excited to actually have something special to give them. On the top of the folded blanket was an embroidered inscription.

Nigdy nie było tak pięknego szczeniaka, ale jego matka była szczęśliwa, że jego sen był spokojny. Xyza chuckled lightly as she read the inscription to Io. I am excited to see them grow into their own. It will be such an adventure you are quite lucky my sister. Do you think they will love me? Her eyes were filled with worry as she asked the question, she didn’t want to fail them in anyway and fearing that they would not love her was by far the scariest thought she had. Her head started to spin at the rise of her fear but she merely focused on the two bundles of puffy fur and smiled her mind focusing once more.

<style>
.xyzafall {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... leVine.png); background-position:top center; background-color:#999999; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 280px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#990000; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.xyzafall p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px 5px 180px;}
.xyzafall .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.xyzafall u {font-family:roman; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; color:#999999; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzafall p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.xyzafall p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#99000;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

tie this up soon?

Io frowned slightly at the mention of her half-brother. 'Brothers never seem to come through for me. First Galileo and now Zeka. I never even met him' she mused, brushing her lips against Dymtr's head. 'My boys will never be like that' she vowed gently. She had her morals and she would never end up like her own mother. Never mind the resemblance so far. 'Where did he go?' she asked, lifting her silver eyes towards her sister's own blue ones, so much like Jandro's.

Io took the blanket from her with a tired smile. 'Thank you' she purred, taking tit and cover the boys with it. The russet and white hybrid scoffed. 'Of course they will. Alejandro has your eyes see? I do not think they will change' she smirked, nuzzling him, 'And Dymtr. He gets this colouring from my father but his colouring is still dark...' Io smiled, yawning and lowering herself down. The boy's fidgeting quietened down, they were obviously tired from all the excitement.

The woman was tired now, she didn't want her sister to go though. 'Come and sit here with me' she said, nuzzling her sister.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]
Xyza Glow

Word Count → 000 :: Thread Complete XD

Xyza felt saddened at the thought of her brother when she was asked where he was. I don’t know. I just received a not that said he was sick of our dad and that had betrayed him. I honestly don’t know how I did, I loved him deeply. She sighed heavily but her eyes were quick to look at the pair of sleeping pups. They were such calm to her already, in the few short moments since setting her eyes upon them they meant more to her than anything in her life. She settled next to her sister laying on her side as her hand propped up her head. She lightly petted the pair alternating between them and kept the large grin that drew on her face as Io said Alejandro had her eyes. She was greatly honoured and couldn’t wait to see them, she hadn’t gotten the chance to really notice them and now as he grew sleepy she would have to wait. She yawned heavily feeling the exhaustion of her tension of waiting for their arrival. She had been sleeping but she awoke standing so her limbs still ached unsure of just how long she had slept walk. Xyza looked to her sister and said softly before her eyes fell into a droop. I love you Io. Then in no time she was out and the thoughts of her nephew’s future were becoming a pleasant dream.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]