Time Warp Contest
[html]
Time Warp Contest

What's This?

__The Time Warp Contest is, essentially, exactly what the name implies. ;D Any character of adult age (1 Year or older) is eligible to sign up for this contest. Each person who signs up will then be able to play their character as a pup! (2-4 months old) Big Grin

How will this work?

__First of all, you'll need to reply to this thread with whatever character you would like to use, you're free to use multiple characters, so that we can make a short list of those who are participating. After you sign up, poke around at the other people who have signed up to see who you might like to thread with! You can have as many characters in one thread as you like or one on one threads are perfectly acceptable! When making your Time Warp threads place them in the Lascivio Aedes forum and add "Time Warp Contest" somewhere in the title. Don't forget to list your territory as well!

But how long?!

__Sign ups will be open for one week starting June 13th and ending June 20th. When you settle on a partner/partners, you may begin at any time. There is no time limit to have your threads finished, as this is just something for fun, nor will there be a prize to be won.

It's puppy time!

__Conri Church

__Jasper de le Poer

__Deuce Rhiannon

__Haku Soul

__Red Sol

__Oxford Rendón

__Hel

__Lubomir Varg

__Ahren de le Poer

__Naniko D'Angelo

__Poe D'Angelo

__Umbra

__Styx ap Siorus

__Iskata Sadira

__Cercelee

__Adelaida

__Susquehanna

__Laurent Nakado

__Skoll

[/html]
I play with my Deuce!
Ill play with haku. funny thing is that he actually has a 'puppy' side in him that pops out every now and then, so it would even be natural.
Grrrr... Red wants to play! He is still kinda young, only a year and a few months, but hey, he did have to mature quickly and we can see what he might have been like as a puppy 83

What age are they going to be warped into?
2-4 months old, methinks
Oxford's in!
I'll play Hel and Lubomir Varg Big Grin This should be... interesting XD
Ahren is in.
I wanna play Naniko as a pup :]
Poe's all in. :]

Question--what's the context going to be? I mean, pups in the history of their real life courses, or just everyone as pups in a NeverneverLand type setting, parents obsolete and all?
I'm up with both Styx here and with Umbra.

And I second Poe's question ^^; Cos with some characters (Styx, the Agapitos, etc), they were all the way over in Europe when they were puppies.
Iskata! Since I didn't really play her as a pup!
I would like to add Faolin to this! Big Grin <3
I think a cute Gabriel x Faolin puppy thread would be so effing cute. lol
Or, Iskata x Faolin thread. :p
I would play Cer and Adelaida. Although I too want to know if it's like a Neverland type thing XD because Cer as a pup the same time as Haku and Iskata is weeeiiird man.
Yes.. just thank god I can't play firefly or DaVinci.. because then it'd be like.. Mommy meet your bebbie! but.. you're the same age!
This might be a good way for me to get back into Hanna a bit... I've been a bit lacking with her.
It will be in a Neverneverland type setting. X3 You could, of course, play them out as they were when they were younger, also. Naniko and Conri, for example, since they grew up together they would be free to play it out as if it were just another thread when they were young. :]
Laurie's in Big Grin
This sounds interesting...go ahead and sign Skoll up.
o hells yea. sam is in. :]
he should try and eat a wolf puppy or something.
or at least attempt to dissect them.. mm, curious exploration.