A whole new world
[html]

Back dated to Nov. 7th I just went ahead with what you said and had Jazper cleaning as she wakes up ^.^

Word Count 336

Yiska couldn't remember too much other than the past couple of days. Her den had been abandoned in order to save her life. A large black male had saved the woman's life, he had chased the bear away and had called someone to help her. They had stayed for a few days getting the woman cleaned up and healing. Now.....She looked around the unfamiliar room, finding it a bit messy abut otherwise pretty normal. Yiska carefully observed her surroundings, trying her hardest not to panic, until her eyes settled on a large black muscular form. Her golden eyes grew wide and she sucked in a breath.

She wasn't sure if he was the one who saved her or not, but she wasn't sure she wanted to know. His scent told her he was male and thats about it. She scooted her way away from the male whose back was to her. She soon realized though, there was no real escape except for the one he was close to. Slumping she felt pain burn slowly in her stomach. Yiska gasped and looked down. Sadly she had no clothes besides her pants, and she had somehow lost her leath band in all the comotion. So now her hair fell annoyingly down her body in dirty blonde tendrils.

She continued to watch the male and his busying himself with cleaning the room. She looked down at her bandaged up abdomen and peered at him suspiciously. She knew as a matter of fact that she had not bandaged herself......just exactly how much of her had the male seen...or touched? She tried not to think of that and instead focused on how grateful she was that she wasn't bear food. She observed the bustling male from behind her yellow curtain of hair. Suppose I should thank him.....He did save me." She cleared her voice, and cringed alittle when it caused her stomach to burn, and spoke fairly quietly. "Um........He....Hello." She wondered what the male really looked like and who he was as she waited for him to answer her.

<style type="text/css">
.yiskasnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#69503c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#898b9b 1px 1px 1px;}
.yiskasnow p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.yiskasnow {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#e0e4fd; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2ugewj8.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #656772; padding:550px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#656772; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.yiskasnow .wordcount {color:#898b9b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #898b9b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.yiskasnow .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: / +300

The timber wolf girl was in rough shape, better than he had been however, and that gave him hope. He didn’t know her name, if she had a family, where she was from and yet her she was, sleeping under the protection of his pack and taking much of his personal time. Casa di Cavalieri didn’t have a medic yet so he would have to do. He had managed to find a healer, on his way back to the fort, who had kindly given him instructions on how to care for her and the supplies he would need. If he ran out he would just send someone to retrieve more.

The room he had placed her in was in need of quite a bit of work. He had quickly cleaned up the bed, placing a couple of pillows and furs on it to keep the young women warm while she rested. She had been drifting in and out of consciousness for the past couple days and if he had not been in her situation before Jazper would have been highly concerned but sleep was good for now.

As quietly as he could the alpha shifted around the room placing garbage in one pile and useful things in another. The room could make for a good medic room, once they had one. Ignoring the wolfess’s noises, as she had been making them in her sleep as well, he continued his work on the room until a quiet voice caught his attention. Turning around he smiled a soft grin, Well hello there. Giving her space he explained her situation, I’m Jazper Rhiannon-Knight, I saved you from that bear. You’re safe in my pack, Casa di Cavalieri’s, territory. Moving forward slowly, as to not scare her, the giant moved a to the side of her bed. You took a bit of a hit there. You’ll probably be off your feet for another week or two. You’re lucky the cuts weren’t deep or close to your heart.

For working purposes Jazper had left his sword in his own room, leaving his chest and scars even more visible behind his open dress shirt. If the bear had hit him a few inches to the left he probably would have been dead very shortly, but he had been very lucky that time. There were no new, noticeable, marks on his body from the black bear, only the odd small scratch hid by his thickening winter coat. Silently he waited to see how the girl would react to her soundings.

<style type="text/css">
.j-a-z b {font-weight:bold; color:#d09c51; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1d1304; }
.j-a-z p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.j-a-z {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4c3622; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yv53H.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c09d6b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.j-a-z p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.j-a-z p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

lol here comes the grumpiness

Word Count → 334

As the male turned she held her breath a moment, this man wasn't bad looking, but he was big. She immediatly made eye contact with him, her dominant side taking it as a challenge, but she forced her gaze away, thinking rude to challenge the one who saved her. She was indebted to him, thus she would treat him with respect. Yiska's eyes moved lower and rested on his scarred chest, aparently this male has met a bear or something fierce before. He cam and sat down on the bed and she scooted alittle, not sure what to think or make of him yet.

Her ears layed back a little when he mentioned she was in his pack lands and she wouldn't be able to leave for a while. She sighed and looked around a moment more before deciding the male needed an answer. "Yiska...My name is Yiska. Thank you for saving me." she scooted to the edge of the bed and tried to stand. This ended with her getting dizzy and falling back on the bed. Frustrated, she tried again, causing her stomach to hurt enough and her head to grow more dizzy. Annoyed she looked at the male, unhappy with her predicament. She was happy to be alive and that the boy didn't hurt himself in saving her, but she felt that she could take care of herself plenty.

She growled lightly, not wanting to be stuck here. "So.....I'm in your pack. Where is that exactly?" She was planning on leaving very soon. She didn't like being here. Infact it made her very nervous, especially in the presence of the male. His dominant stance told her this wasn't just a pack he was in, but he was the leader of them. She was never comfortable near wolves more dominant than her. She and she alone felt the owner of her own life. Plus she never liked help. All the woman wanted to do was get back to her home and her life.

<style type="text/css">
.yiskasnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#69503c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#898b9b 1px 1px 1px;}
.yiskasnow {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#e0e4fd; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2ugewj8.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #656772; padding:550px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#656772; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.yiskasnow .wordcount {color:#898b9b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #898b9b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: Jazper is a chatty, chatty man... / +300

The alpha waited patiently, not sure how the woman, who looked to be around his own age, would react to the environment. He was prepared to calm her if everything went to hell, after all she was in a strange place with a man she didn’t know and she was completely vulnerable. Finally the wolfess gave her name and Jazper repeated it with a nod, Yiska. Drilling the name into his memory he let his soft Scottish accent reassure her, It’s not a problem, I’d have done it for anyone. Pausing he added with a soft chuckle, Plus it’s not the first time I’ve jumped in front of a bear. But let's not make it a regularity, eh? Fenris knew that he had fought off death for four years but not in a very cautious was. He was certainly lucky not to be dead by now.

His ears perked up a little more as the shorter female tried to stand. Don’t be stubborn Yiska. He grumbled, still trying to keep his voice soft as to not scare the poor lady. You’re close enough to the lounge and kitchen that you’ll be able to do mostly everything by yourself in a week or so. Until then you can not expect your body to just start working after fighting a bear. To answer her question he thought about how best to describe the pack, she smelt like a loner so she should know the area. We’re a very short jog north east from Halifax. A small group of canines dedicated to keeping the peace among the packs, fighting for the good of others and giving a home to all those in need of a sanctuary. Looking down at her bandaged stomach he sympathized with her mentally. It had not been a full year since he had been in her paws, You can leave if you can but I doubt you would last very long on your own. With a gentle smile the Scottish wolf spoke again, You are, however, more than welcome to stay and enjoy a warm bed and s few good meals before you go. Loner’s always went for the food.

<style type="text/css">
.j-a-z b {font-weight:bold; color:#d09c51; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1d1304; }
.j-a-z {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4c3622; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yv53H.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c09d6b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Hehehehe grouch thoughts

Yiska looked up and down the large male, she didn't see any newer scars, which made her feel better about herself. Her lips tweaked up alittle at his mention for not making it a daily exercise. She tried to ignore the tiny strange warm feeling at him saying her name, obviously she took the hit just a bit too hard. However shew was grateful that this male didn't kill himself, she checked him over once more and told herself it was because she was concerned for him. However, her perspective of him changed when he grumbled at her.

The female's eyes grew wide, how dare he tell her what to do! She looked challenging at him and crossed her arms, unsure of what to say to this alpha. So instead she laid her ears back and refused to make eye-contact with the male, her way of a silent treatment. Finally, she perked one ear up to listen about his pack. Great now I'm really lost.......And stuck with one of the three musketeers even. She was though, caught off guard when he offered for her to stay for food. Yiska couldn't help but looking at him like he was a madman. Why was he bribing her? She finally took a moment to look herself over and grudgingly realized her was right. Even if she was stubborn, she wouldn't even make it back to her warm den.

Finally she sighed and gave in. "Fine, I'll stay for now, since your being so hospitable." She huffed and pulled the blanket over her chest, feeling awkward enough as it was. Her hair tickled her back and she abandoned the fur blanket covering to braid it back. When she was done with the task she turned back to the one called Jazper and huffed again. "Well I guess since I'm gonna be here for a while, perhaps you can fill me in on everything. Tell me about your small pack more and what are the other packs in this place the other's around here call souls?" She thought it an odd name to call a place, but she didn't care. Personally she needed to find the one whose scent matched hers so closely and since she had no luck with the neutral lands, she would have to try the packs, and this male seemed to know alot about that.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
Welcome to Casa di Cavalieri!

Congratulations!

Here are some things that we suggest you take a look at, now that you've been accepted:

• Check out the Game to see how you can start collecting points for fun prizes!
  • Look at the Map and Territory Descriptions to see the various places your character can explore within the pack.
  • Look over the list of Co-Ranks that are available for you character to pursue once they reach the Veles rank.
  • Please read our Policies and IC Laws & Punishments so that you and your character can abide by Casa di Cavalieri's standards.

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact either Melissa or Katie and we will do whatever we can to help you! If you're ready to get to roleplaying right away, post in the Thread Requests forum or snag an Open Thread!

[/html]
[html]
OOC: Little long and chatty, sorry! XD / +500

Taking little note of Yiska’s brief over look of his body the alpha sat calmly on the bed, awaiting a response. It was just his luck to rescue such a stubborn women. Why had he bothered to save her if she had such little regard for her own well-being. The wound on her stomach would not become worse but it wouldn’t heal either if she didn’t listen to him and stay where someone could take care of her. Although the alpha did not know the timber wolfess personally it was a complex of his to save everyone from every danger, to help them be them wanting help or no. At times such a instinctive need led him to do reckless things but it was what made Jazper such a strong male.

Her sudden eye contact caught to Knight off guard and he held back a warning growl, giving the wolfess the benefit of the doubt for the time being. Any idiot knew not to stare at a clearly large wolf, that is unless you wanted to get hurt. As suddenly as yellow had met yellow her eyes moved away in a move that Jazper knew all to well, having two daughters and a very stubborn ex-mate. Holding his tongue Jazper gave Yiska a moment more as she looked to her wound and finally admitted defeat. Smiling happily in his triumph the leader nodded his approval, Good.

The girl began to style her hair to her liking, leaving the male staring in confusion as his hair naturally perked into a small Mohawk and that was how he left it; finally the girl voiced a question that the warrior could answer. Well, Anann, another warrior, and I just formed Casa. There was a war a little to the south not too long ago and we decided to make our own pack to train fighters, healers, and horses to keep the peace. So far we only have a couple warriors and a mix of old loners but everyone adds their own skills to the group.

Pausing to let the information sink in he continued, As for other packs there are quite a few. There’s only a couple to the north, mostly not to friendly up there as far as I know. I grew up in Crimson Dreams, to the south of us. Lived there since I was about seven months old. Not bothering to explain his complicated puphood he continued to the other packs, Anann, the alpha female, she’s from Cour des Miracles which is east of Crimson Dreams. Then there’s Aniwaya, their leadership caused all the trouble starting the war, but that’s all taken care of now. Crimson Dreams and the Court joined forces and last I heard Anann’s and my old leaders are in control of the tribe for now. It was quite a bit of information, but she had been the one who asked. Jazper had been around the lands for most of his life; almost all of his memorable life anyway, so there was plenty of stories to be told.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Smile

Yiska listened intently. What on earth was she going to do? Join the knights of the round table? Whatever that was.....She frowned and sighed, listening to the male and looking out the dusty window. She had heard something about knights from her father, they were suppose to be beings, dedicated to the better cause of life, whatever that was. She figured if anything, these wolves resembled them best. Chuckling at her idea she turned back to the man. She cocked her head at his information about the Northern packs He didn't have much to say about them did he? However, if she was gonna find who she was looking for she needed to know about everywhere

"Do you know the names of the packs to the North? And are the packs you mentioned the only ones in the south?" She tried to keep her tone even and indifferent as much as she could. She was eager to look for Vulcan and the ghost of her past, and if being in this pack would help her predicament then she would stay as long as it took. Laying back waiting for the patriarchs answer she looked about the room, trying to get a little more comfortable under the bedding. She wasn't use to it that was for sure. She wiggled around under the blankets trying to get use to the feel of the squishy surface under her rump.

Frowning at the strange feel she looked up at Jazper. "How on earth do you sleep on these things...." She hoped he wasn't offended but she just wasn't use to this life of luxury. She wiggled around again, trying to get comfortable. After a while she managed to get it, piling up pillows and such around her like a nest and the blankets laid out lightly on top of her. Taking a relieved sigh she settled down and focused her attention on what the male was telling her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]