Attention Salsolans
Hello my loves!

Okay, so, after a year of saving and planning I have finally got together a vacation for myself! I'll be going to LA and then Idaho AND DISNEYLAND, to spend some time with my best friend (I haven't seen her in a year, so this is going to be huuuuge) and her family.

I'll be leaving on Nov 21 and returning on Dec 23, but never fear - Reliable sources have told me that I will be able to access free wifi on my laptop at places such as McDonalds and Starbucks?! So you will not lose me entirely; I am just not sure at this moment how often I will be able to get on.

I will, of course, make a proper post in the Absences thread before I leave next Monday.

SO YOU HAVE UNTIL THEN TO ENJOY MY OVERFLOWING PRESENCE.

HUGS AND KISSES,

~ Alaine

PS: I will pretty much be posting and completing commissions right up until the point that I get on the plane. However, if you aren't one for super-slow RP, then let me know so we can wrap our thread up before I leave <33

-------

EDIT

So, I'm leaving tomorrow! Will miss you all like mad. I have placed myself on the Absentee list as SCARCE, and this is mainly because I'm not sure how frequently I'll be able to get on a reliable internet source.

Sorry to my pack for being sucky, but I promise, I don't take vacations often and this will be the only one for a LOOOONG time! Because when Alaine gets back she will have no $$$.

I will be flooding the boards with Sirius posts tonight, and will hopefully have a reply for all of my threads by then. I haven't had anyone send me any PMs with issues or concerns about my absence and involvement in their thread/s, so I assume that everyone I am currently threading with is okay with me being a super-slow-tortoise for a while.

Lastly, if for some reason anyone needs Sirius and I have not replied to them (primarily anyone in the Salsola pack), please let Sie know - She has my permission to PP him doing or saying whatever she sees fit.

LOVE YOU ALL <3
LET'S GO HAVE A DISNEY ADVENTURE.
YES P-P-P-PLEASE
YAY FOR VACATION GO ALAINE Smile everyone needs a break and you get yours too bad you'll be too far away from me Tongue
I'll miss you, my darling Shaw <333
DERP, as of tomorrow, bye you guys! <3
HAVE FUN!! <3 <3