a new form of betrayal
[html]
When the woman had covered every inch of their pack's lands and still could find no trace of her brother, she knew. Acceptance was a bitch, that was clear, and she was seething with a mixture of anger that even her own family had no decency to tell her goodbye. Lifting her head, she called out to the humble pack she had founded, only a pair of the original members still remaining. Times are hard, my loves, and life is never fair. My brother has vanished, and I must find him and get the answers I am desperate for. When I return, Labyrinth Glen will return even stronger yet with me. Be safe, and be brave my Darlings, and for now, goodbye. What a short, brief message. But it was full of everything Fatin was: hopeful, ambitious, strong in her own rights. She had her ways of doing things, and she was not going to allow herself to be changed for anyone.

She packed up her things into a large bag she had prepared, and crossed out of her lands for the last time in a long time. She headed towards Inferni, giving a call out to Gabriel and his family to let him know of the situation. With her only family in the lands aware of the change, the amber woman headed south and away, set on finding her own fate.
[/html]