losing my religion
[html]
Sorry it's so short, just wanted to wrap it up! Sorry for the GMing at the end - let me know if you want me to change anything. WC: 215

Shandom smiled at her reaction, wagging his tail a bit. His eyes remained shut and his body languidly spread in his little patch of sun; he liked this. Terra was a sweet girl, and he could appreciate her for bringing him out of himself, if only just a little. He supposed years of being a loner didn't exactly help his naturally reserved nature - he would never be particularly outgoing again. It was a sad thought, something he wasn't particularly proud of, but in this little patch of sun Shandom could accept this change within himself. Yes, riff-raff, the male yawned. You're so spunky and such, always getting in my serious way. He opened his good left eye and winked, a wolfy grin spread across his black lips.

They stayed there for a while, enjoying the fading sunlight and companionship. Eventually Shandom stood, stretched, and bid Terra ado. Even though he assumed this room as his own, and it grew on him the more time he spent within it, the male missed the sounds of the night. He slipped out of the hotel, silent and pale as a ghost, and disappeared into the inky darkness. Despite his light, alabaster coloring, the solitude of darkness suited him.

After all, darkness was the same everywhere.

<style type="text/css">
.mustfall b {font-weight:normal; color:#d2e9fe; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#182d42 0px 0px 3px; }
.mustfall .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 20px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.mustfall p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.mustfall {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#4076bb; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lnGAO.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4076bb; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#9bdcfe; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]