Its always been you
[html]

Word Count » 000 link

The sun will rise within your eyes,

Four long days had passed since the night that the children came into their lives. Aeron had been torn apart by the loss of her only son. She wanted him to live crippled or not she wanted him to live. She had pulled Adwen out of the closet to give Io room and she spent most of her time away from the other woman.

She wasn't sure why but she felt the need to give Io space Maybe it was for the fact that the white child so small and weak was not Leon's She knew infact that the child was not his, his seed had been strong and produced a large pup but Aeron's weak coyote heritage that loomed with high inbreeding had caused the child's death. She looked at the weak child she was a terrible mother no?

She looked around and sighed, "Io.. Io dear." she said peaking into the hole looking at her. "I have something I'd like to give you. She said as she motioned for Io to come out. Aeron had shifted minutes ago she didn't care if Io did but it was hard for Aeron to open things without hands. She meant to give it to Io forever ago and she couldn't help but think now was a good time as any to lavish the woman with gifts. Holding the blue box in one hand and Adwen close to her in the other she waited for Io.

The moon will light your smile.
<style>
.marie-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.marie-txt3 .inner {}
.marie-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.marie-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.marie-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marie-txt3 b {color:#F78000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.marie-txt3 i {color:#E65719; letter-spacing:1px; }
.marie-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

Dymtr was not Leon's. Now it was evident. Day's went by and as he grew slowly, it was clear Leon's DNA was not evident in his blood. His body was void of any earthen shades, far from the tawny bodies of what Io recognised as his dead half siblings. Dymtr's fur was dark like his maternal grandfather's, save from the small patch on his chest that was slowly lightening. He owned a large posture, evidently Shurui's own, though it was wiry and lean like that of a coyote's. Jandro was Leon's though. Thick, bulky body shape, wolfish features, tawny coat.

Io had been deep in her daydream when spoken to by Aeron, lifting her head from the strong gaze she shared with the pups curling in the thick fur of her Secui form. 'Aeron' she purred, sitting up slowly. She leant forward, taking the box and letting it drop down onto the soft furs beside the boys. Unwrapping it with delicate white teeth, she smiled as the gift was revealed. Unable to put it on at the moment, she nudged it to the side of the room where it would not be damaged and gazed at Aeron. 'Thank you' she smiled softly. There was a moment of silence before Io spoke. 'How is the girl? And yourself of course?'

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000 link

Io took the box and opened it. Aeron smiled looking at her, she really loved Io and she wanted Io to see that. She wanted to know that she was loved but she knew. Aeron knew that she was loved though the only thing she wished to change was that man in her house. She wanted that man gone but she couldn't just send him off nor did she think he'd go willingly. She picked up the bracelet and unclasped it placing it on Io's arm she shut it. "I found it a long time ago I just never got a chance to give it to you." Io had been grumpy for so long Aeron had never attempted anything cute.

She smiled looking at her as she picked up Adwen sliding the small child into the room then sliding herself in since Io was not coming out. "Mm, Adwen she's fine getting stronger. Some day she'll be fine and perfect." She said as she looked at her. She felt warm in the little room she moved herself against the wall and laid Adwen at her side keeping the child safe. She really had little maternal instincts. looking at Io she smiled. "I'm fine I miss being close to you. I also wanted to just remind you how much I love you." She said stroking the child beside her. this is why she shouldn't have had more kids she just was so meh. She smiled at Io.

<style>
.marie-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.marie-txt3 .inner {}
.marie-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.marie-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.marie-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000 OOC

I won't give you up

She listened intently to Aeron's words, humming along to them. 'Thank you' she replied, nudging the boys as the squirmed over each other. Jandro was set thicker than Dymtr, even at his age, so Io felt naturally cautious when they dog piled in a chase for feeding. Dymtr, despite his paternal heritage, gave the impression of a large coyote pup. Both were actually larger than any normal wolf cub Io had ever seen. Educated guesses led the family to believe that it was down to their fathers.

'Good', Io said, hearing that the girl was doing well. Her smile was replace with a frown as Jandro was bullying (in a way) his smaller brother. With a swift, elegent movement the collie hybrid swooped him up with thin white teeth and moved him to the centre of the room with a satisfyed, 'There...' She turned her attention back to Aeron, 'Dymtr is doing fine too' she noted, smiling down at the dull black boy.

I won't let you down
<style>
.io-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.io-txt3 .inner {}
.io-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.io-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.io-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.io-txt3 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.io-txt3 i {color:#00000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.io-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000 link

Aeron watched Io as she didn't say much or do much she stopped the two from being absurd. Aeron wasn't much for nurturing and the fact is that her girls in inferni were better off with out her. Though she still ached missing them wishing that they were with her. She had gone and saw Wraith it had been odd and the girl was hesitant about seeing her. Aeron would do what ever she could to continue to see her and hopefully Lucillia as well. Aeron huffed as she cleared her head hearing Adwen whimper.

Aeron pulled the girl onto her stomach and sighed. She wasn't meant for this she was meant to be out uncaged. But with her child now she had to protect her. Why do you keep yourself hidden in here? She asked. The golden woman always tried to respect Io tried to be the rock the one who never did wrong but now Aeron seemed like she needed the rock the safety net. She felt like she didn't understand being a mother. Io had practically raised her girls.

She looked at Adwen and sighed. "I'm no good at this..." She looked at Io. "a mother or a wife. Maybe thats why I lost everything back home, maybe thats why i left the girls. I knew everything would be better with out me." Adwen shifted in her lap snuggling closer. Aeron sighed the poor girl was in for a ride.

<style>
.marie-txt3 .inner {}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

300+

Io shrugged casually, 'It's warm, and takes effort to get into. More feral mothers dig dens. I do not dig'. It was a simple reason, simplified even more by simply adding, 'I prefer this to open spaces'. Another shrug was sent Aeron's way, along with a gentle smile. As Aeron began fretting again, Io couldn't help but roll her eyes and laugh lightly. 'You can go you know' she said, trying to be serious. 'I can take care of the girl too, along side my boys. You can be free to do as you wish' she smiled cheekily at the end of her words. Aeron knew this was all a game and Io did not truly wish for her to leave nor think she would so easily. 'You still love them and they still love you, you are their mother and they still remember you. The probably do not remember me. And the girl will love you too and you can stay here and raise her properly. Yes, you may have made a mistake leaving th girl in Inferni, but they are old enough to make their own minds up about where they live, there is nothing you can do now'. She smiled leaning over to flick her tongue over Aeron's snout.

Dymtr squimed alongside her, pulling him up her her chest she began to clean him softly, more for comfort than for hygeine, stopping abruptly to move a (loudly) squeaking Jandro towards herself. 'Alejandro...' she sighed, her accent clashing with the heavily Hispanic sounding name, pronouncing the J as a J rather than a H. She knew this was wrong, but she never could crasp the word. She wouldn't have chosen the name, Leon influence totally. Dymtr was much easier to pronouce. 'Two is harder than one, no?' she question humourously.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000 link

Aeron knew that this was where she belonged she had giving her girls up and let them almost hate her. She wouldn't give Adwen any reason to hate her. She looked at Io lopsided as she picked adwen up placing her on the cool floor. Aeron shifted her focus almost not there making it harder to shift. She smiled, "There now I don't feel weird."She grabbed Adwen in her teeth and pulled the small child close to her.

She moved close to Io and sighed. "You should have seen the look on Wraiths face Io. She was so angry, she was talking about a brother I never had a boy. She talked about how her elder sister val as her mother." Aeron said nuzzling Io.

Looking at Adwen "I love them all I love her, I love you and all I want is your happiness." Aeron had all she needed she had Io and she had Io's boys and Adwen and that was all that mattered.

<style>
.marie-txt3 .inner {}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: Out of character text here.

Io frowned. 'Disregard her, my love' she comforted, 'If she cannot appreciate a sincere apology then she does not belong with us. This is all we need from now on'. Her words, perhaps a little sour and harsh, were sincere. She didn't have time for Wraith and although Aeron was her true mother Io didn't think she should be focussing on the girl, who seemed rather bratish. Adwen should be her prime concern now, just as Dymtr was. And Jandro of course. Mustn't forget him.

Io shrugged, 'As do I. But I have you, the children, my sister and Leon, I am happy'. She nuzzled Aeron again, 'Disregard everything that is not in this room for now.You just need to relax'. She flicked her tongue over Aeron's face and then lowered her head down to lie with her pups. Dymtr moved forward to her, eager to find her and the safety she brought with her. 'I wonder where the boys are, and Analise' They were off galavanting somewhere obviously, but sometimes she wished that they'd just stay home for a while.

<style>
.free-a23 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a23 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a23 b {color:#cbc6c1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a23 {font-family: 'Palatino Linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#767172; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:473px;}
.free-a23 .inner{background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a23.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:473px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000 link

Aeron nodded as she laid her head on Io allowing herself to be calm listening to Io. She loved her voice she was right as almost always. Aeron nodded into Io. "Your right I should relax. I guess its just hard for me my life is just flipped all around.. She said as she closed her eyes listen to Io breath and her heart beat.

opening one eye she giggled a bit. What happened to me not thinking about anything that is outside this room. She asked as she listened to Adwen shift and move into them more. She just had the moment to live as a happy family. No Leon no nothing else she can just be happy with her mate and pups.

She tried to think of nothing she tried to just be at ease but she thought of bringing Adwen to Inferni to meet Hybrid and her girls there. She sighed, "I don't know I don't know why everyone else is so important to you. She said settling into relaxation.

<style>
.marie-txt3 .inner {}
</style>
[/html]