[J]oining
[html]
OOC dated to the 15th / +yo numbah!

Lilith had finally decided what she was going to do. She was tired of traveling and wanted to join a pack. After weeks of trying to decide on which pack she wanted to be in, she had made up her mind. Which led her to where she is now. Standing at the boarders of the Casa pack. She wasn't sure on how to call out to the leader though. Standing there puzzled she turned to look at her vulture who seemed to be snickering at her. Eurynome was always so rude. Lilith tried to shoo him away but he only flew to the next highest branch just so far up to where she couldn't reach him. He continued to mock her. She could tell by the way his beady eyes stared at her. With a huph of defeat she turned to once again stare at the borders. This place reminded her of her last home pack, she gave a slight shake to clear her head. She was determined to stay clear headed beforeshe met the Alpha.
Lilith placed both gifts she had brought under the nearest tree. She hoped that the Alpha would look highly upon her since she had brought gifts to please him. She refused to be looked down upon like in her home pack. Here she would carry her head high and would be proud. Lilith let out a loud howl to hopefully grab ones attention.

<style type="text/css">
.liliki b {font-weight:bold; color:#99453a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.liliki p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.liliki {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#361818; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/bNBIs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#84453f; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.liliki p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.liliki p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Hello Alli! Welcome to 'souls c: / +#00

The repetition of border patrols was already beginning to leave its mark on the land. It had not yet been worn down to bare earth, but the path traveled by canine and equine alike showed in the trampled under growth. Slowly but surely the Cavalierites were making these lands there own. Still, they were only just beginning and that was why, with so much else left to do, the Luna dedicated herself to checking the borders at least twice throughout the day.

For this particular trip Anann had decided to ride. She had been spending little time with Rem lately as the Friesian stallion had been linger along the borders more often than not, taking little interest in what the wolves were up to in the fort. Anann no longer had the time to rider purely for leisure, not yet anyway.

As the howl cut through the air the horse picked up his pace, his easy lope turning to a run as he headed towards the source. Anann eased him to a walk as grew close to the point of origin of the howl. "Hello there." Anann called out as drew close to the dark and rust hued female at the borders. Rem came to a halt a couple yards off and Anann dismounted in a fluid motion to land gracefully on her honey hued feet. "I am the Luna, Anann Kelevra, alpha female. What bring you to our borders?" A soft smile pulled at her lips as she looked the stranger over.

<style type="text/css">
.ananna b {font-weight:bold; color:#828c81; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #29311d; }
.ananna p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.ananna {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#485139; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b7z0t.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 195px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#64735d; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.ananna p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.ananna p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

Lilith could hear the sound of pounding the ground and they seemed to be heading towards her. She figured that someone had caught wind of her call. Leaning away from her tree, she stood straight and ready to meet whoever happened to be heading her way.

As they approached she noticed right away that it was the female Alpha from her smell. Lilith hadn't heard much about this leader, only rumors were about the male Alpha, and she was soon quickly consumed in curiosity. Giving a nod of greeting, Lilith stepped closer to the Alpha and replied with a formal bow "My name is Lilith Ylva and I wish to join your pack along with my companions." She gave a slight grunt to signal her birds to her. Eurynome hopped down from his branch and landed next to his master. "This is my vulture Eurynome." Her eagle soon followed but instead landed on her masters shoulder with a screeching noise. Lilith quickly silence her bird by reaching around and grabbing her beak. She was worried she would frighten the Alpha's horse. "Please excuse me, this is Andras and she is my crowned eagle"

As she looked up to the female only now did she take in her appearance. She was quite a pretty female with her well mixed creamy colors and then the darker saddle like patch on her back. She wasn't like most female wolves she had come across, frail like creatures. No, this woman looked fit to be an Alpha and Lilith would be proud to serve under and female like her. Trying not to break contact with the Alpha's eyes she spoke once more. "If you will allow me into your family, I have brought a gift to help your new growing pack" Lilith figured she would leave out the other gift for now. She wanted to meet the male Alpha before she made her choice on who should she give it to.

<style type="text/css">
.liliki b {font-weight:bold; color:#99453a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.liliki {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#361818; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/bNBIs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#84453f; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
/ +300

Dark umber eyes studied the lone wolf. It was clear to Anann that the female was a warrior. It showed clear in the way the woman held herself. "I see. So, you have heard of us then?" The question was rather rhetorical. Most that had come to the borders had known relatively little of the upstart pack. It seemed it was simple curiosity that brought most to their borders, though a few had chosen to stay.

Anann had wondered just what companions Lilith was speaking of, not having noted any presence other than the woman herself will the birds descended from the canopy and instantly reminded Anann of Niro, especially as the eagle let out a screech akin to that of Marahute. Perhaps she would have to introduce the two, but that was a matter for a different. However, Anann was not aware that Niro and his family had left souls since she had departed Cour des Miracles.

Anann's posture stiffened with dominance as the other woman met her eyes, ears standing stiff and erect and her tail raised itself a little higher behind her. She was willing to let this female join them, for she seemed a fine addition to their steadily growing ranks, but there were still some formalities left to address. The gift was a generous offer, though unnecessary. "That is a kind offer and we could certainly use more females in our ranks. Might I ask what skills you have to offer?" Even though the process was not complete Anann had already decided that it was worth while to give this female a chance and motioned for her to follow as she turned back towards the interior of Casa di Cavalieri. "Come. We can talk as I show you to Kingsbury." No sense in wasting time standing around the borders and there was still so much to do.

<style type="text/css">
.ananna b {font-weight:bold; color:#828c81; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #29311d; }
.ananna {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#485139; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b7z0t.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 195px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#64735d; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Welcome to Casa di Cavalieri!

Congratulations!

Here are some things that we suggest you take a look at, now that you've been accepted:

• Check out the Game to see how you can start collecting points for fun prizes!
  • Look at the Map and Territory Descriptions to see the various places your character can explore within the pack.
  • Look over the list of Co-Ranks that are available for you character to pursue once they reach the Veles rank.
  • Please read our Policies and IC Laws & Punishments so that you and your character can abide by Casa di Cavalieri's standards.

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact either Melissa or Katie and we will do whatever we can to help you! If you're ready to get to roleplaying right away, post in the Thread Requests forum or snag an Open Thread!

[/html]
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

Lilith retained her position while the Alpha, or Luna as they called it, thanked her for her gift then asked her of her skills. What were her skills? Lilith was capable of many things such as hunting, spying, fighting, and teaching in some areas but she wanted to make her answer more precise. She wasn't just going to list off all the things she was well at. But were to start, she didn't want to sound over confidant either. After thinking it over some more she decided.

Still on one knee she spoke to her Luna in a proud voice "I have studied in the ways of fighting with blades, but I am more capable with daggers over long swords." Lilith moved her hand to indicate the two short daggers she had strapped to her thighs. "I am skilled in hunting but only the taking down part, I have never been strong on tracking. My birds help me in that area. I also have spent quite a bit time with birds so taming them comes natural." Lilith wanted her Luna to be proud of her but ashamed she had to confess. "But I am unable to read, write, or do basic math Ma'am. I was never taught as a child, I apologize." She knew that it was very downgrading not to be able to so such basic things.

Once Lilith had finished, her Luna signaled for Lilith to follow her. Quickly standing and turning to grab her things nearly knocked off Andras off her shoulder. With her bag on her back and the two crates in her hands she followed her with Andras on her shoulder and Eurynome hopping after them. They were finally home and she could feel it. This is where they belonged

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
sorry for the wait, work hasn't been kind this week, glad it was short one! / +300

Anann listened with earnest interest as Lilith began to list her prominent skills. The daggers strapped to the other woman’s thigh had not gone unnoticed by the Luna, but Anann was not beyond taking a second glance as the Lilith gestured at the weaponry, a satisfied smile pulling at the corners of her lips. The Luna was pleased that this female would be adding some diversity to the skill set of the pack, for they already had three swordsman. It was not just this joiner’s fighting skills that interested, however. I know another that works with bird as well, though he is not of our pack. I acquired some messenger pigeons from him to help us to communicate with the other packs, but I find the birds to be quite.. frustrating. She found them to be rather stupid creatures, the pigeons that is. Do you think you might be able to help with them? Niro had talked of eventually using raptors, once he had enough birds trained. For now the flying rats would have to do.

Lilith’s admittance to her illiteracy was unexpected and Anann waved her hand a dismissive gesture. No one will hold that against you here. Though it was true enough that it was Anann’s hope that the next generation of Cavalierites would be taught such knowledge. Anann had been fortunate for the extensive educations she had received from the brightest minds that Tosawi had to offer. Although if you wish to learn, I am sure you could find someone in the pack to teach you. I am afraid I often lack the patience for such lessons myself. The training yard and the stables were the only places that Anann had ever been much of a suitable teacher.

Anann waited patiently as Lilith gathered her things. Would you like a hand with any of that? She offered. We have a fair walk ahead of us.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]