My Baby Loves Love
OOC: Loverboy!

IC: Ayasha was done waiting for Liam to come visit her. It had been a few weeks and she missed her boy something awful. So she had decided to head over to Cercatori d’Arte and surprise him. She hoped that he wasn’t mad for convincing Sky to try and join AniWaya, if he even knew about that. She had gotten the impression that he didn’t care for his stepmom.

She thought of the other Liam on the way to see her Liam. He was a good friend but she loved Liam Rhiannon not Liam Catori. Plus, Liam Catori seemed to like Robin, which was really cute. But her purpose was not to think of her war friend but of her boyfriend. She really wanted him to wrap her in his arms and talk to her.

She approached the borders and howled for Liam. As she waited, she considered the future. Liam probably wouldn’t want to stay with his home pack but would he want to join AniWaya? She hoped so. But if he wanted to go somewhere else, she would follow him. She loved him and knew that he loved her, even if he didn’t say that he did. Her mind started to wander into less appropriate paths, like what her and Liam’s kids would look like and, if she was honest with herself, the act of getting those kids.
[html]
ooc goes here

He had been staying near his dad's house, or the stables. Skye had pretty much forbidden him to do otherwise. He was trying, he was trying so hard to be good, to ignore the butterflies. It didn't always work, granted, but it worked more often than not. He was working in the stables, hanging up some shelves for the stuff in there. Hooks for bridles, things like that. And then the howl sounded. He dropped the hammer on his foot, cursing loudly and colorfully.

Yet, the voice was hers. Ayasha's. He wanted to get there quick, so he threw open the door to a stall of a communal horse and vaulted onto it's back. He'd been spending time with the horses, and had been slowly teaching himself to ride. Now was the time to put it to the test. He dug his heels into the mare's sides. Of all the horses, besides his step mother's horse, Jack, he liked Jakki the best, and she seemed fondest of him as well.

On horseback, it didn't take him long to get where Ayasha had called him from. He tugged lightly on her mane to let her know to slow and then stop. He looked as if he'd been riding his whole life, instead of just the last month. He grinned down at Ayasha, sliding down easily. His first words to her were spontaneous and fully meant. "I'm so glad you're safe, my love." He opened his arms to her, inviting her to hug him.

<style type="text/css">
.liamr1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.liamr1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.liamr1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#0A0E39; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0IJKL.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8F979C; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 160px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8F979C; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]
She luckily did have to wait very long until Liam came riding towards her. Riding? Since when did he ride? Last time she had seen him, she didn’t think that he could ride. But he seemed to be good at it. It seemed like he was working out and she gaped at him as he dismounted from the horse. Liam had just gotten a lot hotter. And she rather liked him like that. Yes indeed.

He opened his arms and she didn’t hesitate and flew into them. But she did give him a surprised look. Did he really just call her love? She beamed up at him at one of the first affirmations of his feelings for her. She gave him a gentle kiss on the lips. She put how much she missed him in her kiss, not really wanting the moment to end.

Though her missing him brought up a question for him. ”Liam, where have you been? I’ve missed you. A lot.” She laid her head on his chest and sighed happily, feeling content to be in his arms. ”Since when have you ridden a horse?” She was curious as to when he had learned to ride a horse.
[html]
ooc goes here

He grinned crookedly at her, folding his arms around her and holding her tightly. He nuzzled his face into her fur after kissing her. As she asked questions, he chuckled. "I've been riding for a month now. Jakki and I have gotten to know each other pretty good while I took care of the stables. And I've been stuck here. Got in some trouble, and the stables and the animals were my punishment." He kissed her again. "I was worried about you the entire time, Ayasha.With the war and everything, I was scared..."

He couldn't finish that thought. Instead, he nuzzled her again. "Sky told me you were safe, but she also promised to come check on you. I really thought about sneaking away, but I'm trying so hard to behave for them all here." He shrugged, looking at her, memorizing her face again. His heart leapt into his throat as he saw the scar over her eye. His fingers touched it gingerly, tracing the delicate line. His voice was taut with fury as he demanded to know who had done that to her. "Who hurt you, Ayasha? I'll make them pay for it."

He wasn't a knight in shining armor, but he was hell when he was furious. His arms tightened protectively around his fey woman. He would kill whoever did that to her, he would make them sorry they ever messed with her.

<style type="text/css">
.liamr1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#0A0E39; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0IJKL.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8F979C; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 160px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8F979C; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC: When Rachel is ready to post some, you should have Liam thread with Ralla.

IC: Her eyes closed slightly as the sound of his talking created pleasant vibrations in her ear. ”Hmm.” That’s all she said about him learning to ride. Though she did glance up as he talked about getting into trouble. Ayasha was worried. ”You didn’t listen to the butterflies, did you?” She hoped that he hadn’t given into the dark whisperings of the butterflies. At him being scare, she pulled his head down so she could give him a sweet and gentle kiss.

”It’s alright.” As he nuzzled her, she let her mind wander to what the future would look like. Hopefully it would include Liam by her side. As he touched her scar, she did smile at the gentle touch and him behaving. But he then asked her who gave her the scar and promised to make them and she smiled despite the serious topic.

She liked his protectiveness but sobered about talking about her scar. ”I lead two guardians into a trap at Cour des Miracles and one of them attacked me and gave me the scar. I fought him off and killed him. Then I helped kill the other one but not before she nearing strangled me.” She had unshed tears in her eyes as she snuggled against him. She felt his arms tighten and she felt the need to say, ”I love you.” She looked to see if he was ready to say it back to her.
[html]
I'd love to. LOL

He shrugged lightly as she asked if he had listened to the butterflies. "I guess you could say so. I didn't kill no one, though. So I ain't doin' that bad I don't think." When she explained how she got the scar he hugged her tightly, instinctively understanding she needed comfort. As she said that she loved him, he swallowed. He could hear the butterflies rustling, warning him not to fall for this, not to fall into her trap. He pushed their dry silken whispers away, looking into her eyes. He could feel himself being pulled in by her, and for once he didn't resist the simple emotions in her eyes. "I love you too, Ayasha."

He kissed her again, slow and sweet. Even as the butterflies whispered their disdain for his actions, he ran his hand over her mane protectively. "I want to be with you, Ayasha. I am, in my heart. But we can't be together just yet. I need to prove myself here. They might be a bunch of weepy dreamers here, but I have things to learn yet. And besides, after the issues with Aniwaya, it might cause more issues if I moved there. And I ain't askin' you to move here. But don't ever doubt that I love you."

He nuzzled her again, nipping gently at her shoulder. It was hard to admit how he felt, but he had done it. He could feel the resentment of the black butterflies, and the negative pressure from them was beginning to give him a headache. He kept ignoring them, though. He had promised her, and he fully intended to keep that promise.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
OOC: Ayasha is going to try her hand at French kissing. Lol. Poor Liam.

IC: Ayasha gave a slight frown at his answer. While she was glad that chose not to kill anyone, his answer was rather ambiguous. But for now, she would be content with that answer. ”Just don’t kill anyone unless they are going to harm you our people you care about.” Her voice was soft and pleading as she hoped he would listen to her.

His arms tightened around her and in response her arms went around his waist and held him tight, like her life depended on it. But he looked into her eyes and she poured her love into her gaze. She beamed at him when he said that he loved her too. ”I’m glad.” She knew how tough it was for him to say something like that so it was encouraging to hear that from him.

He captured her lips in a slow and sweet kiss and she responded with passion, seeing if he would let her tongue in his mouth. He also had a hand running over his mane sweetly. She was a little breathless when they pulled apart. Her eyes studied him as he explained that he couldn’t leave yet but didn’t want her to leave her home. But also he reminded her that he loved her. ”I don’t doubt that. But when you’re done here and things settle in at AniWaya, you can join me there.”

He nuzzled her and nipped her shoulder, which made her half-moan, half-yelp. She gave him a playful glare and gave him a searing kiss while her hands ran over his chest. But she couldn’t help but think that he was going to do something because those damned butterflies told him to. She would just cross that bridge when they got to it.
He laughed as she admonished him not to kill anyone unless they were intent on doing harm. Coming from anyone else, it would have been insulting. Coming from her, it was sweet, though a bit silly. When she kissed him back, he was surprised to feel her tongue slip into his mouth. Somehow, it made the kiss deeper, more intense. He gave as good as he got, and when the young couple separated, both were breathing somewhat heavily.

.When she kissed him again, he pulled her against him hard, trapping her hands between them. He kissed her possessively, fiercely. The butterflies began their dry whispers again, putting thoughts and images in his head that didn't belong there. Ayasha was pure, Ayasha was sweet. He lifted his head for a moment, trying to clear his mind of the lusty and violent images in his mind. He looked down at the woman in his arms, his golden eyes glittering.

His voice was hoarse and ragged when he whispered. "Ayasha... if we don't stop... I don't know that I could stop." It killed him to say that, to almost beg her to cease her caresses and kisses. He wanted her, but he wanted to be with her with a clear mind, with himself in full control of his actions. As exciting as the images and thoughts in his head were, he knew Ayasha wasn't the kind of woman to let him be so rough. And besides, she deserved gentleness and tenderness.
She playfully glared at him for laughing at her concern for him and gave his arm a gentle whack. ”Be nice.” She pouted at him. But as she kissed him, he followed her lead and time slowed down but also hurried up. She gave a slight moan as they kissed. They separated and she tried to catch her breath. She leaned against him and felt his heartbeat.

As she kissed him again, she felt him pull her tightly against her. She gasped slightly and wasn’t sure she liked how he was kissing her and trapping her. But it did excite her slightly. Yet she was mostly frightened. But he soon pulled away and she tried to search his face for any sign of what he was thinking.

She could tell he was having trouble speaking but he spoke of self-control. She nodded mutely, trying to decipher what exactly just happened. She thought it was because of the butterflies but chose not to voice that concern. She leaned against him and tried to bring her heartbeat, breath, and thoughts under control. She stood up on her tiptoes and gave his cheek a kiss. ”We’ll figure everything out. And soon we can continue this?” She wanted him but knew that he was struggling with stuff and wanted to wait until they were both ready.
He held her to him, forcing himself to ease the possessive grip on her. He looked down at her again, laughing softly at her, still feeling a little shaky from the sheer intensity of the lust that had washed over him. "Not too soon, I hope, kiddo." Calling her kiddo had become something of a joke with him, a loving and teasing pet name. He kissed the top of her head, not quite trusting himself to kiss her lips again.

He kissed her forehead, whispering softly. "I'm so glad you came out of the war safely. I was so angry when Skye wouldn't let me leave the lands at all. I wanted to go find you, to protect you. I wanted to be sure you didn't get hurt. I love you too much to lose you. It was only when my father's mate came back that I realized it, when I saw how worried for her he'd been, and realized I was just as worried about you."

He laughed self-consciously. He hadn't meant to ramble about it, or about how much he had worried. But his concern for her seemed like a safer topic than the searing kisses they'd been sharing moments before.
As his laughter came, his grip loosened. Liam didn’t let go and she wasn’t about to extract herself from his arms. She was happy and content in them, especially when they weren’t gripping her so hard. She looked up and gave him a playful glare. ”Be careful who you call kiddo, loverboy.” She pretended to be mad but couldn’t help but smile at his kissing the top of her head.

Ayasha watched him as he talked about how worried about her she was. She gave him a gentle smile. ”It will take a bit more than a war to get rid of me, loverboy.” She rather liked her pet name for him. He had one for her so why couldn’t she have one for him? It was only fair. But she did give him a comforting hug.

She put her hand on his cheek and stroked it gently. ”You might want to talk to my mom, Liam. She wants to talk to my future mate. Plus, you need to decide what path you want to take. You do well as a warrior but I fear that we might not be able to have warriors until we can prove that we’re not violent.” She didn’t know what he would be good at but she’d help him figure it out.
He smiled as she hugged him and kissed her forehead again. He leaned his face against her hand, listening to her words. He swallowed as she mentioned meeting her mother, Ralla. He was much more comfortable with the idea of choosing his path in the tribe. He loved the idea of being a warrior, but he was sure he could figure out something if that option wasn't available to him. After a noticeable hesitation, he spoke. "The idea of meeting Ralla makes me nervous. I know you met my father, but I'm still nervous to meet your mother." He shrugged, burying his face in her mane and drinking in the sweet scent of her.

Truth be told, as much as he loved her, as much as he knew she would be his mate in the future, the idea of that commitment scared him at times. He wanted to be her mate, yes, but he was also scared of it, scared of what the future would hold for the couple. He was scared she would reply on him, and he would fail, as his father had failed his mate and Liam's own siblings.
She smirked at his response to his mentioning meeting her mother. She gave a slight snort of laughter and grinned, gently giving his chest a whack. ”She’s not that scary. But, if you want, I’ll come with you when you meet her.” She felt him bury his face in his mane and gave his ear a gentle kiss. She wasn’t trying get him aroused but nor was she going to stop kissing him or receiving kisses from him. What she really wanted was for him to kiss her on the lips.

But he seemed to be scared of kissing her again. So she took matters into her own hands and pulled his head in position and gave him a relatively chaste kiss. It was sweet and gentle. It showed him how she felt without the lust factor. She knew that if she explored his mouth again, they might not stop. And as much as part of her wanted that, a bigger part wanted to wait until they were both truly ready.

She pulled away and then gave him a kiss on the nose. ”I love you.” Her fear of him not reciprocating that sentiment was no longer there and so she loved saying that and hoped that she could say that all the time. She laid her head on his heart and listened to his heartbeat, wrapping her arms gently around his waist. ”What are you thinking about?” Her voice was gentle and soft, coaxing him to tell her but not wanting to push him.
At her offer to be with him when he met Ralla, he smiled gently, his tail wagging slowly. As she pulled his face to hers, he resisted briefly, but then relaxed as she kissed him demurely, little to no trace of the shared lust from earlier resurfacing. She kissed him on the nose and he playfully wrinkled his muzzle, his tail wagging again. "I love you too, Ayasha." The soft snort of the mare reminded him of his duties.

"I was thinking that I'm glad you're safe, but I need to get back to the stables. I wasn't quite done with my chores. But don't think for a moment I want to spend my life mucking out stables, kiddo." He grinned impishly at her, the teasing warning delivered in a mock serious tone. He initiated the kiss, loosening his grip more so she could slide free. If he had his way, she would stay the night with him, and they'd never be parted again. Something deep inside whispered he didn't want her around when his time for the test came, though. He shuffled his feet as he slowly let go of her. He wished she didn't have to go, he wished he didn't have to go back to the stables.
OOC: Want to end it with your post? And we need another one soon.

IC: He seemed happy and grateful for her offer of support while talking to her mother since he gave her a smile and a slight wag of his tail. She could feel him resist her pull but he soon gave in as he realized her kiss was an innocent, albeit loving, instead of a heady, wanting kiss. His nose wrinkled playfully when she kissed it and she smirked and gave it another kiss. He replied back to her and she wanted to kiss him again but the horse interrupted their moment and Ayasha sent the mare a glare.

At not wanting to muck out stables, she grinned cheekily at him. ”If you ever decide that your goal in life is mucking stables, you can always do it in AniWaya.” She teased him but was serious about joining her in AniWaya. But at the term kiddo, she gave him another playful whack. ”You should be more respectful towards your elders, loverboy.” She almost threatened to punish him but knew that he would take that the wrong way, not that the thought didn’t cross her mind.

He kissed her and she forced both of them to keep it chaste. She knew how dangerous going even a little bit farther was for them, especially Liam. So she pulled away a bit sooner than she would have liked. ”As much as I enjoy kissing you, loverboy, I think we both have stuff to do. I’ll come to see you soon?” She hugged him, not truly wanting to leave but knew that she really should. ”I should go.” She gave him a quick kiss and headed out, giving him glances over her shoulder as she did so.