Flowers and their fading beauty.
[html]

Here you go, a lot of topic in this thread but eh. First post with my Juliet. 400+

It was getting colder and colder, and soon there would be no flowers at all. The thought made the teenage frown in sadness and frustration; why did the flowers have to go? They weren't hurting anybody, quite the opposite. So why did they have to go away for what seemed to be along time? A soft sigh escaped the young girl as she sat down in the remaining patch of flowers, she did not ever want to leave the Flower Fields. She wanted to stay and take care of the pretty things, maybe if she stayed they would never leave.

Flowers all year long, now that would be a beautiful sight. The girl giggled to herself as she laid back to look at the cloud formation in the soft blue sky; why did they have to go away? The question still haunted her with in her mind, she just could not fathom days without flowers. She shivered at the thought when she remembered being in Crimson Dreams; they had no flowers. She hated those eighteen days; stupid Liam. If it wasn't for him she would have never experienced that, he was never going to apologize. All he wanted to do was trick her into being away from her mommy and daddy, make her sad in a place with false hope of fields of flowers.

Pouting; she put her hands over her eyes, shaking her head to remove the thoughts. Her daddy said it was mean to call people stupid but.. Again she shook her head, opening her eyes to look at her hands in front of her.

Blinking a few times she moved them like a newborn human would when the figured out that their hand was connected to them. This form, it was so different from her four legged self. The form she used most her life; sure she loved running around on four legs but this. This was just a whole new feeling and by far fascinating. She got to stand on two legs like her mommy and daddy, she could reach things. There was endless things this body could do! Her eyes looked at her arm; almost as if she was analyzing why she looked like this. Why she could change shape, hell this was not her only form besides her born form. No! She could shift into a rather awkward state where she is bulkier and bigger, though she did not really enjoy that form she wanted to simple shift to it to learn more about herself.

A laugh escaped her as she examined herself just out of pure excitement, she did not know why the sound escaped her. She then looked at the clouds once more, her hand fluttering her her necklace her mother gave her. Twirling it in her fingers as she looked at the clouds in thought.

<style>
.juliet-stars-lower{background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Qrgrp.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; height:45px;margin:5px 5px;}
.juliet-stars-op-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.juliet-stars-op-tbl p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.juliet-stars-op-tbl b {color:#f9efff; text-shadow:#8c30be 1px 1px 1px;}
.juliet-stars-op-tbl {background-color:#baaac3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/N6yvq.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#57376c; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.juliet-stars-d25border {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.juliet-stars-op-tbl .inner {margin:10px 50px 0px 50px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #512f64; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC Yaaay! 500+

Finally her punishment was over. She had been confined to the Treetop Terrace… grounded… by her father. It was a ludicrous sentence and one Titania didn’t believe he had the right to deal. Unfortunately when she brought her issue to Skye the Capitana mostly agreed with Shawchert, so the punishment remained, only lightened a little because she was now a Venditore, not a Cucciola (puppy), and was not so much under her father’s government now that she was an adult.

Still, apparently what she had done was wrong. Apparently trying to find something that her mother coveted and bring it back to the pack was wrong, and so she’d been punished. She knew it wasn’t about that at all though… She knew it was because of Zalen. Her parents didn’t trust her, and so they didn’t trust her choice in her love for Zalen. She hadn’t even told them anything, she didn’t even tell them how deeply she cared for the wild wolf. All she had to say was, ‘I met someone’ and all bets were off.

No, she would never tell them. They didn’t trust her and they didn’t understand her, and they would never appreciate her story. They would never comprehend the magnetism between her and the wolf, the way they felt when they first met, gazing at each other through the mist of the water fall, when they ran together, when his ancestor Ruby revealed herself to them… Oh, how amazing it had been. It was better than her finest dance with the fairies.

Titania sighed happily, a child in love, as she meandered about the edge of the forest. It was a strange time of year; the forest seemed to be dying yet not. Much of the green had withered away whilst some trees kept their leaves as pert as ever. There were other changes that she couldn’t quite put her finger on – like that the moss was all dying and flaking away from the trees, or that the vines were receding – but she knew that the forest was changing, and the world with it. Each day it was becoming more and more like the world she had been born in to. Perhaps the world would become a beautiful, winter painted wonderland like everyone said. Or, perhaps, it would still be filled with the monstrous horrors her mother was so afraid of.

Stepping through a pairing of trees, Titania peered out at a dying clearing. Was dying really the right word, or was it just changing? Changing to bring on new life? She peered out over the clearing, remembering the bright flowers that once bloomed here. And there, in the middle of it all, was the brightest flower…

“Hi Juliet,” she greeted her sister as her eyes fell upon her, peering at her counterpart in Optime form. A smile pulled her muzzle tight as she walked two-legged over to her creamsicle sister. As she walked she thought about the fairies that once played among the flowers, and wondered if they would be gone for the winter, too?

One miniature girl sidled up next to the other, smiling down at her sister’s equally new form. Orin’s girls had been late bloomers, only recently finding their other forms. It might have had something to do with their sickness as infants, or perhaps was just coincidence. “It’s getting cold. What are you doing out here?”

Image courtesy of mourner@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.titania-a01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.titania-a01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.titania-a01 b {color:#8CC0F4; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.titania-a01 {background-color:#000A14; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BLjIj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3971A8; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3971A8; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:235px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Awww! So her words show no emotion right now, just her eyes and movments. Kinda her way to show her emotion to others. 300+

Her mind wandered, moving away from her body as if she were floating in the clouds. She looked at them in wonder, what where they made of? There was no way cotton could get that high, it was too heavy to float. So what was is; their appearance was deceiving. A soft sigh escaped the girl as she looked away from her mystery and back to the fading flowers around her, sadness showed in her eyes as she looked at their delicate petals. She moved her hand from her necklace; gently touching the soft flowers. Closing her eyes she leaned back; her hair spraying around her like a wild weed.

Again she drifted into thought, trying to figure things out that she had no understanding of. Like her shifting; it was strange. Why did she not just stay as a four legged creature? Why did we have three forms to shift into? Her mind filled with questions she could not answer, and it just frustrated her more and more.

"Hey Juliet." A familiar voice called to her, her eyes fluttering open to look at her pretty sister. Indigo eyes looked up and over her sister's new form, trying to hide the jealousy she felt when she looked at her. She was always the prettier one but she never noticed until now, even the way her hair curled made her look just gorgeous. Her tail wagged lightly, out of excitment to see her.

Juliet moved her body to a sitting position, looking up at Titania. She blinked a few times as she listened to her question, was it cold. Right as if on cue her body shivered lightly, and she looked down in confusion. "Well it wasn't cold til you said something." She stated bluntly, not really showing any true emotion in her words. And did she really ask why she was out here? Did she not know her? With a sad face she looked at the fading flowers, showing her without telling her why. Her hands moving over the remaining flowers; her ears pinning against her head to show her discomfort with it. "Why do they have to go? Why can't they stay?" She looked up at her sister, her eyes showing true sadness that her words did not express. Maybe she knew why, after all she was the fairy princess.

<style>
.juliet-stars-lower{background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Qrgrp.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; height:45px;margin:5px 5px;}
.juliet-stars-op-tbl {background-color:#baaac3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/N6yvq.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#57376c; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.juliet-stars-op-tbl .inner {margin:10px 50px 0px 50px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #512f64; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

400+

With just a look Titania suddenly understood. She knew her sister carried a deep love for the flowers, some sort of connection she didn't fully understand. Titania herself had been obsessed with the beautiful things, for they were where the fairies roamed, but as their floral home died she was quickly learning that the little spirits lived elsewhere, too. All over, in fact. And not only that, there was something more here, more spirits that were not fairies that others didn't see as well. But Titania saw them, Titania saw her when she was with Zalen. She didn't think most people believed what she promised true, hearing whispers of imagination all the time. But maybe Juliet, her litter sister, could understand.

“I guess it's easier to withstand the cold if you ignore it,” she conceded, an apology in her tone as she knelt down next to her now shivering sister. Even though they were now in their Optime forms, Titania sat close to her sister, her hip and side touching up next to what of Juliet's body she could. They would do this all the time as pups, and old habits died hard. Soon the warmth of one another's fur began to soothe Titania. They were both half Tundra wolf, so the cold would not both them once their full winter coats filled in.

Her eyes turned to the wilting flowers. Most of the field was bare stalks now, fading from their bright green to a sickly brown. Other flowers held on to their petals but drooped, the cold too much for even their bright spirits. The sun did not beam down on them happily any more, yet seemed to barely snake in from the corner of the sky even when it was high noon. “I don't know why this has to happen, either,” she confessed to her sister, wholly ignorant of why the seasons come and go, but knowing there was nothing they could do to stop it. “But everyone's been promising that they'll come back. The fairies say so, too. They'll come back like magic... by magic... in the spring.”

“Do you remember...? Think back to your earliest memory... it's very hard, and it's really fuzzy for me, but I'm pretty sure there weren't any flowers then, either. We were born in winter. We're going back to the time we were born.” She turned her golden eyes to her sister. “I don't remember ever seeing a flower until we made it back here. All that forest, all those packs, and my first flower was here in Cercatori.” She reached out a single digit to touch a wilted flower. The thing rustled and three petals fell from it. She hissed and pulled her hand back quickly, giving her sister and apologetic look.

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.titania-a01 b {color:#8CC0F4; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.titania-a01 {background-color:#000A14; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BLjIj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3971A8; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3971A8; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:235px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

:3. 400+

Juliet listened to her sister's words, not speaking until she was done speaking. So if she ignored the cold it would go away? So if the flowers would ignore the change that could stay right? The cream girl looked at the drooping flowers with mixed feelings, she was confused by the concept. She was afraid of the change because she did not understand it, she was sad that her favorite thing in the whole world was going away.

A soft sigh escaped her lips as her sister sat against her, her heat transferring over to her body. She loved when they did this, this behavior reminded her of when they were younger. When they were still only able to walk on four legs, it seemed all simpler than. Now they could shift and she found herself envious over her sister's beauty, envious of how she could understand their parents words and the way they spoke. Juliet looked at her sister for a few seconds before leaning her head on Titania's shoulder, her hair cascading over her shoulder.

"Your warm" She sighed, stating the face as she listened again to her sister's voice. So she did not know either, so she needed to ask one of the adults. "I hope they come back, I don't want to live in a world without flowers. I don't want to spend my life like those long days in Crimson Dreams, they had no flowers like Liam said they would. I was sad when there were no flowers there." She spoke in a soft tone, though really no emotion seeped into her words. Instead her eyes closer, almost trying to hide the fact they could show her emotions. She wanted to live in a land of flowers, where flowers never left her.

Her eyes fluttered open once more when her sister's words confused her, her earliest memory. What was her earliest memory? Lifting her head lightly she thought about it, what could she remember? Her memory was fuzzy that far back, almost like bad television reception but she finally grasped what Titania was trying to tell her. They were born in a time that flowers did not grow, she could not remember flowers until she saw them here. She remembered the first time she saw a flowers, it was an instant addiction for their beauty. "Spring needs to come back quick, I want all the color to come back."

She lifted her head looking at her pretty sister, almost feeling something different about her. Not only could she shift but something else had happened.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

300+

Her sister leaned against her shoulder and their hair fell together. There was only the slightest variation in shade between the sisters' hair, and the only difference in style was that Juliet's curls were much larger, fatter. At first her sister's mane started growing in straight, but within a short time it began to kink and curl just like her own. Sometimes Titania wondered where they got it from. Their mother's hair always seemed to be straight – although Orin was known for treating her hair – and their father didn't let his mane grow. Maybe there was an ancestor somewhere down the line...

Juliet's voice broke her daydreaming, and a brow arched slightly as she turned to her sister. “If they came once, they came again. I'm starting to think that the world works in a bunch of small circles.” Her voice drifted off for a minute as she pondered her philosophical thought, not realizing that Juliet probably wouldn't understand.

She raised a white hand to carefully rake her fingers through her sisters curls. She knew not to do it too much or too furiously or her hair would frizz, as did her own, so she only did it a few times but admired her sister's hair all the same. She didn't know anyone else with hair as vibrant as theirs, it was like it had a mind of its own. Her hand slipped away from Juliet and she absently tucked a piece of her own hair back, revealing the two feathers she now wore in her hair. They were raven feathers that she found in an abandoned nest, and she wore them tight in her locks, just like Zalen did.

“I didn't see you a whole lot while Dad had me trapped in the Terrace,” she said, still bitter at their parents for the whole thing. “Were you out here all the time?” She thought maybe that she was. If her sister was so sad to see the flowers go she probably spent every last minute she could with them.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

:3. sorry its short

She never understood why but she loved the feeling of someone playig with her hair, it soothed her like a cold rain could sooth burns or like a ice could sooth and aching muscles. It was her lullaby, her weakness. Her eyes began to close, as she moved her eyes to her sister's hair. How was it that their hair was this vibrant and curled? Their mother did not have curls, and hers at first came in straight as a line but some how curls took hold and gave her wild hair.

She hopped her sister was right, that the world worked in a circle. She could have flowers again though she had to wait, and waiting would not be easy. Maybe she could paint some to cheer herself up? Her thoughts came to a halt as she thought of what her sister just said. Daddy had her locked up in the Treetop Terrace, what did she do? He had never done that to her, not even when she made Liam made and called him and air headed boy. She even called him stupid and her dad just told her not to, never locked her up in the tree house.

"I was out here most of that time, I had to say goodbye to them." She stated looking at the wilting flowers for a short amount of time. "Why were you locked up, what did you do?" She asked her eyes sparkling with curiosity, why would daddy lock her up. She hoped she would not get locked up, she then would not be able to move around and run or look at her flowers.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

500+

She looked at her sister, astonished. Juliet didn't know? She thought for sure her parents would have told everyone to make an example out of her, she was sure that Juliet had known about the fight. Then again, her sister seemed to live in a world all her own, so it surprised her less than it should have when she really thought about it. Still she quirked a brow and looked at Juliet for a moment as though she'd been living under a rock.

“They didn't tell you? It was totally unfair!” she blurted, ready to get into it all. “You know how Mom loves that stupid cow she found, and is always taking care of the animals now? Well, she keeps talking about a llama-ma-jig. I don't know what the heck it is but she wants one really badly, and I found out that they live in the mountains. So I thought I would go there and get her one.”

There was a short pause while she gave Juliet time to absorb what she said, and then she continued. “Only, stupid Halcyon mountains are really far. I didn't know that. It took like forever to get there and then I had to go up the stupid mountain once I made it. I didn't even know what those things looked like but I was still trying to find her one. Anyway, I never did find a darn lala-ma. For all I know I saw them twenty times and didn't know it.” She sighed and flopped onto her back, inadvertently crushing a few flowers as she did.

“So I come back, and what do I get but a, 'You were gone a while and you're bad' from Dad. Then I try to tell him that I didn't mean to, it just happened, and he didn't care to hear me. He claimed that he was grounding me because I left without telling anyone, he doesn't care that I didn't know I was going to be gone so long. But,” she propped herself up on her elbow and leaned in to Juliet like she was letting her in on a secret. “I don't think that's why he grounded me. That's what he said, but I was tying to be honest and I told him that while I was in the mountains I met someone. That made him so mad, that was when he said I couldn't leave the Terrace for a week. He tried to make himself look better by making up an excuse but I'm not that dumb.”

She sighed again and rolled back onto her back, laying there in the last few flowers that defied the winter and staring at the cloudy sky. “He's so amazing, Juliet. He's... gorgeous...” Her eyes closed as visions of Zalen filled her head, a dopey smile on her face. “I didn't get to tell anyone about him because they don't understand. I even went to Skye about dad being to crazy and she helped me a little but I still didn't think I could tell her much. Oh, Juliet, he has this beautiful fur dark as the ravens that fly.” She raised her hand and gestured toward the sky, a crow soaring by just in that moment. “There's something special about him. It was like our souls were just drawn to each other. I heard him singing to the moon before I even met him and it was beautiful.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

:3. 300+

Lalmama, she had heard their mother talk of the creature before. She had said they had bobbed tails and rather long necks, she always though of them looking like sheep but with long hair and necks. It would be interesting to get one, personally she always wanted to see one. Her lips pushed together almost annoyed that Titania did not take her to the trip to the mountains, she would have liked to go with her. She could have helped get find the furry, long necked sheep. Shaking her head she listened to her sister's story, thinking that leaving for that long should not be punished. If it was to be punished than she needed to ground her parents for not getting her until eighteen days had passed while she was in the flowerless Crimson Dreams.

Juliet's eyes narrowed when her sister crushed some of the living flowers, ending their life before it was time. She knew how Jules felt about them going away, so why would she be so careless, it was when she leaned closer that the cream girl moved down onto her side and mimicked Titania's pose. She wanted to hear the secret, she wanted to know everything about it.

As she told her she tilted her head in confusion, met someone? How do you get grounded for meeting someone? That was unfair. Again her sister crushed the remaining flowers but this time she bit back her looks and just continued to listen to her dream-like ramblings. They way she described him was like the way their mother was talking about their father before they met him. What that love? What was it she was talking about? The boy was black and sang to the moon.

A man that was pretty to her sister had to be good looking, but she still did not understand everything about this. How can you get grounded for something like this? "I don't understand.." She finally admitted, looked at her sister with curious eyes. "What is his name and how do you get grounded for meeting him? Why do you speak of him the way you do?" Her questions began to pour from her tongue, she had to know she wanted to understand.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

500+

Oh, how Juliet could question the most obvious things. Titania's head rolled to look at her sister, but she wasn't irritated at her. She simply smiled, happy for an invitation to talk about Zalen more. “I think I got grounded for meeting him because mom and dad don't want us to meet other people. I'm sure of it. You know how they are, how they don't want us to do anything? They're so over protective. Dad, well I think he just reacts to Mom sometimes, but Mom, she would hardly even let us go around Cercatori on our own until like a month ago. You know, you wandered off more than I did.” It was true, in their youth Titania was more of a home body than Juliet. It wasn't that Juliet tried to disobey, but the girl was always wandering off to either solve the mysteries of life that came easier to everyone else, or find a new batch of flowers to catalog in her mind.

She looked back to the sky. “But they especially don't want us to meet any boys. And especially not boys that aren't part of our pack. If they're not part of Cercatori then they don't like 'em, at all.” She didn't really have a basis of thinking this, other than the basic pack mentality she had observed. Of course to a pack wolf a lone wolf would be seen as lower. Yet the more she dwelled on it, the more she thought her parents were particularly prejudice – what with her father always setting up traps to catch loners at the borders, and her mother always warning them of strangers. She knew something had happened to her family when they were very young, but still she couldn't comprehend why her parents were like that other than an ugly hatred.

“His name is Zalen,” she said the name a little breathily. “Zalen Damaichu.” She knew his full name because Ruby had said it; the ancestral spirit that had visited him.

“He makes me feel... really good inside. Like all the fairies on Earth are dancing at once. Like... like...” she searched for a way to put it in terms that her sister could understand. “Like all the flowers in the world were blooming all around me!” She looked at her sister, waiting for her to understand and hoping to see the light in her face. Her own amber eyes were filled with love and longing.

“Its like it hurts to be away from him. And the most amazing things happen when he's around! We ran like real wolves, and we played, and we sang! You should have heard us! And, oh Juliet, the fairies love him. And I found out there's more, there really is more. While we were there-” she wasn't sure that she should tell her sister, but even if she should stop now it was too late. The words poured from her faster than she could think them. “A spirit showed herself to us! I think she was blessing us. Zalen said he was one of his ancestors.”

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

:3. 300+

Protective, that is what their parents were. Her mother never liked when she was away for too long, she would act funny and say conflicting things. One time she thought her mother was sick from her weird actions and words. But they had left her in Crimson Dreams, they weren't that protective then. She thought they no longer loved her and just forgot about her until they showed up, it was weird to her how their protection wavered back and forth depending on the situation.

The the subject went to boys, so her parents did not like boys? That was weird, what about boys was so bad. Well other than the one that was just stupid that she met, he was so mean he even pick her up when she was unable to shift. But what was wrong with other boys, were they really that bad to her parents.

The girl listed to her sister, listened to his name. Zalen. Not a bad name, black boy with the name of Zalen. Her eyes widened as she told her how he made her feel. Flowers blooming all around, a warm feeling crept inside of her as her eyes just looked at Titania wanting to hear more. Her tail began to wag to she her emotion, she was happy for her sister to find someone that made her feel like that. "Someone can make you feel like that? I want to find someone like that..."

She wanted to sing to the moon and run around with someone, why did her sister always get everything. The emotion of jealousy bit at her heart as she bit the emotion down so her sister would not see a sliver of it. She got the beauty and now had someone that made her feel all warm inside. "Is that what love feel like, like flowers are blooming around you and that magic is in the air? She ignored the spirit part and just wanted to focus on this emotion, she found it fascinating and she wanted it.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

300+

She hadn't thought of it that way, so when Juliet said it it made her pause for a moment, her face going blank as realization crept in. Love? Was that what this was? Yes, it was. And it had been love at first sight. True love! But did he feel the same? Of course he did... just think of how he looked, how he acted when they first met. The way he ran with her, as joyous as she, and all the loving nuzzles and kisses he gave her. Her smile slowly crept back onto her muzzle and she turned back to her sister.

“Yes, that's what love feels like. That's how you know you're in love.” She closed her eyes for a moment, breathing deeply as she remembered Zalen. “Like flowers bloom inside of you. Like spirits come alive again. Like the moon comes out just for you. There's magic everywhere, all the time when I'm with him. Now that he's not here I feel it, I feel his absence. But I know he's out there, and probably thinking of me just like I'm thinking of him.”

“He's going to come back to me, too. He already came back for me once, here in Cercatori d'Arte,” she pressed a finger to her mouth, shushing her sister. She grinned and giggled with the secret. “But don't tell anyone. If they knew they'd be so mad. He met me at the border tree and then we went hunting in Flander's Field. He'll be back again, too. He's coming for me in a moon's turn.”

A moon's turn. It felt like it would be forever, but half of that time was already over. Even with Zalen's visits it was still hard to wait, but it made the time bearable. When was that cycle going to be complete? Maybe two weeks, a little more. Just after the new moon he would come back for her, and she would go away with him.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

:3. uh oh

Flowers blooming inside her, all her descriptive explanations were perfect for Juliet to understand. She did not have to ask so many questions when she was aroudn her sister, somehow she knew how to talk to her. Titania was the only one in this world that understood they way she saw the world, the only on that could speak to her understanding. Why was so so perfect? She found someone to make her feel like the world was hers, she always got everything. The cream sister hated that about her, sure she loved her sister but she was so jealous of her perfection.

Again jealousy stabbed at her heart, making her want to figure a way to speak with emtion to tell her that but she swallowed it down again. She really hoped that this secret would not get her introuble, she did not want to be grounded. She loved trying to find answers to all her questions and sometimes she found them, so being grounded was not an option.

"So you going to leave me.. Leave our family.." For the first time she understood, her sister was going to leave them all for this man, she was going to make her mother cry and her father angry. That was not right, sure she loved this boy and that feeling was something she longed for but she would not want to hurt her parents. Why could he not just stay here, make everyone happy, why did she have to leave?

Her eyes and words showed no emotions, she found herself unable to even show emotion right now. What about family, did she not understand how important family was. Even their parents were going to get together, but she wanted to break it up?

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

500+

Never once did Titania suspect the vein of Juliet's thoughts. Titania was so much like their mother, with her and Orin every emotion was worn on their sleeve. Happiness, heartache, fear, joy, loathing; it all showed in her face and in her demeanor, just as any emotion was usually so strong with almost any wolf. But Juliet could not easily show the things that she felt inside, and as much as she tried Titania couldn't understand it. She didn't even fully know that her sister was like this. Growing up together had given her some clue, some experience to how Juliet handled (or didn't handle) her feelings, but Titania would never know the full weight of how she carried herself – so unwillingly trapped inside.

And so she didn't realize what she was saying to Juliet without trying to say anything bad at all. She didn't notice that she was telling her sister something awful, and that what she told her was the truth that she felt in her heart. She was bragging about how she still had flowers even though all the flowers in Juliet's world were going to die. She was gloating about finding what very well could be the other half of her soul, when her broken sister probably didn't even feel like she had that much. And... she was telling her that she was going to abandon their family. But Titania didn't see it that way, so when Juliet said it, it shocked her like a slap in the face.

“What? No. I... I never... No, Juliet, that's not what I mean,” her eyes pleaded with her sister. No! Don't take it like that! She wanted to cry out at her, tell her that she was wrong, but she suddenly couldn't find the words. At first she stumbled over what she needed to say, and then she realized there wasn't anything to say. She couldn't tell her she was wrong because she wasn't. Then again, Titania couldn't possibly admit to her that she was right.

“No,” she finally eked out, shaking her head fervently as she sat up. “No. You don't understand.” The frustration she felt was all her own doing, but right now it felt like her sister caused it, just like she had felt about their father. “It's not like that. I... you don' know him...”

She lost her words, knowing how stupid she sounded, but for all the wrong reasons. She should have been able to explain it, to talk away the trouble she was getting into with her sister, but there was nothing she could say. “I won't be gone forever. I'll come back all the time and visit, we'll see each other just like we do now. I'll go for a few days, and I'll come back.” She tried to bargain, almost as if she was trying to convince herself too. Convince herself that if she took this step it wouldn't be a mistake. It wouldn't... right?

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

:3. 400+

She knew she was leaving because of Zalen but she did not hate him for it, maybe Titania hadn't told hi of her family. Had anyone in the family met him, because if the answer was no she wanted to. She needed to see who was taking her sister away, taking one of the people away she cared for. The person other than her mother that was her flower and would help her get through her first winter without her beloved obsession. Now she would have one less girl to talk to, the only sibling she knew would be gone.

Juliet was happy for her sister, she was but the jealousy tugged at her heart and fused with her sadness. She had flowers inside her, she got everything and the minute she got more she was going to leave the purple eyes girl. She looked away from her sister and looked to some of the dropping flowers at her feet, this was the word she saw and for a short moment she saw no color. It was "black and white" as her father said awhile ago to her, that how she saw things. Blinking the color returned and she look back to the pretty wolf before her, there was nothing she could do.

She listened to her sister again mimicking her pose by sitting up with her, Titania did not understand her own actions. She did not think of the big picture and was blinded by the blooming flowers inside her but Juliet st there and was patient. She let her stutter and figure out what it was she wanted to say.

"Let me meet him when he comes for you.." She stated again, as her sister through in her face that she did not know him. She was right she didn't but she could try, even if she felt withdrawn from him already. After all he was taking her away from her family, taking a girl that was not even a year old. It was Titania's next words that she realized that she was right, she was leaving her. She talked about coming back and visiting a few days later, so she was right. She was leaving her family for someone none of the family knew, but where would they leave to? "So you are leaving.. Coming to visit implies that your leaving and this will no longer be your home.." She said still emotionless as she looked down at her hands, no longer looking at her sister.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

200+

No matter how she tried to work it out her sister still spoke the truth. Despite her reason for leaving it still boiled down to the fact that she was leaving. She stared at her hands for a long while, thinking hard. Wishing anyone would understand or that there could be just one person out there who was happy for her. Who trusted her judgment and supported her. Juliet was her only hope for understanding, and she saw that hope slipping quickly away.

Not all was lost yet, though. When the creamy wolfess spoke next it wasn’t words of anger or accusation. True, she couldn’t wrap her head around what Titania was thinking but at least she didn’t react with anger like her parents would have. She let the last part die in the air but the first thing she said she held on to. She nodded gently.

“I’ll bring him to meet you if you can promise not to tell Mom or Dad. Don’t tell them what I told you, don’t tell them that he’s coming. Dad will just be Dad and set a trap for him. They don’t understand, you’re the closest thing I have to a shoulder, Juliet. If they find out they’ll flip, I need to be able to tell them on my own… when the time is right. Okay?” She turned her gaze upon her sister’s face, pleading with her for understanding. This could have been a big mistake. If her sister decided to have a big mouth and go tell their parents it could all be over before it started. But Titania wanted somebody she could trust, she needed somebody on her side… and if anyone could understand what it was like, Juliet would.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

awwwww. 400+

Frustration welled up inside the cream girl as she stared at her hands and feet trying to not look at her sister. For once she wanted to close her eyes and erase her emotions from her body, she wanted not feel anything right now. Get rid of the overwhelming jealous for her sister's beauty, luck, and find of a partner to truly care about. Get rid of the frustration of keeping the secret of her leaving and what her new found lover looked like. Get rid of the sadness that washed over her about losing her sister to a boy, she wanted not to feel this. She wanted to disappear right now just like her precious flowers.

Against her wished her ears flattened again her wild hair and she sigh outwardly not really portraying any of her emotions. So was she going to keep this secret? Stand by her sister's side and lie to her parents if they asked her what was going on with their other daughter? Shaking her head rather violently, her curls falling over her face as if to hide the emotions like she wished. She was trying to clear her head as she contemplated her answers to her sister's questions.

What was this sister of hers thinking? She knew her feelings, the love of a thousand flowers reminded her of how jealous she was of her sister. Was a boy really that important? The only boy she really knew was the stupid Liam and his lies but were all boys like that? They way her sister described Zalen told her that Liam was just a air head.

Again Juliet sighed but this time her fingers moved her hair from her face as she looked up at her sister, her face almost showing any emotions like she hoped. Her eyes twinkled with confusion as she looked into her sister's piercing eyes, they reminded her so much of their mother. "I will try, you know I do not like lies but I will try." She stated before lookin gback in the direction of her home only to look back into her sister's eyes. "If you promise Titania to visit and tell me if anything goes wrong. You always have a place here, this is where your family is." Though her words never expressed her feelings, her eyes showed her sincereness and a glimmer of sadness. Hopefully she wasn't loosing her sister, but she murmured one last thing as she looked up at the sky. The words were easy of Titania to hear even if Juliet did not mean her to hear them. Still no emotions seemed into her words but just by the words spoken they had a jealous air to them "You always get everything.. "

<style>
</style>[/html]