Shadows Can't Hide In The Dark
[html]

Set at the borders, forward dated to the 20th

Aleo had made many preparations to come back to Ichika for a while, the boy had stayed with Shiloh for a while, thinking of the female that had stolen his heart. He was clean and well kept that day, it was a day to she her. His mane was gathered in a pony tail on the side if his shoulder and his wounds had scarred up. They weren't as bloody or as bad anymore, on his chest were crisscrosses of scars from different times. Thanks to Shiloh's healing skills, the male hadn't gotten infection or pain. Remembering that night spent together with her was blissful, having that sense of purpose and closeness. The trust she had shown towards him made him feel content that he was able to protect. His mind was on an array of things, Shiloh, Sarian, Ichika, and his life. As he reached the borders, violet eyes searched for anyone, the area was still and desolate. Quiet and still. The man leaned against a fence, waiting quietly. He made a long howl, calling anyone to come. If it wasn't Shiloh, then whoever it was could take him to the woman. Her scent was very near, she had been around not too long ago.

He stayed there for a while, no one was there yet. He had made a few things in his free time, he made a fur cloak for Shiloh and a long rope made of long fabric braided together, for Sarian. Maybe for now she could chew on it. He carried them in his rucksack for them, neatly stuffed in. His gifts to them. He hoped that maybe one day Sarian could accept him as her father figure in life. There was a lot to learn and a mother can't do it all by herself. Leaning on the fence he looked very masculine and strong. He was a protector, a guardian of the peace.He had mentally sworn his commitment for Shiloh and Sarian. "Shiloh, I'm here." He whispered softly to the air.[/html]

Shiloh carried a sleeping Sarian with her as she made her way to the boarder. She heard Aleo,s call and picked up her pace. She had her dagger with her along with the blankets she also took with her when Sarian was around. She had been longing to see him and she had woken up to no Kiara. She decided to go to the field again, let Sarian run and play. The sound of Aleo being with her made her tail wag with happiness. She had been away for too long. Sarian was getting bigger but was still light enough to carry and as she neared the boarders he came into sight. She slowed just as he spoke her name. "And I am here my Aleo," she said softly walking up to him. She softly licked his cheek before showing him the sleeping pup that lay in a sack by her breast.

"Aleo, my love meet Sarian. She sleeps now but where we are going she will be awake and playing in no time," she said holding Sarian out to him to hold. The pup whined as her heat was taken away and Shiloh watched Aleo closely to make sure he didn't hurt her daughter
[html]

The woman had appeared with a sleeping bundle, he automatically knew that it was Sarian. She kissed her lightly on the nose and smiled, gently touched her cheek. He turned his head down to see the small sleeper. "Ah, it's the little one. How's she?" His words were soft and full of wonder. The tiny grey form wriggles sleepily when Shiloh passed Sarian to him. His large hands gently took the pup, careful not to harm the tiny thing. Sarian was getting big, not as small as she was when he had first seen her. "Hi there..." He used his free hand and touched the tip of the pup's nose. The feeling he had was wonderful, he felt like a new father holding his firstborn, he nearly cried and laughed at the same time. He looked at Shiloh, immense feeling and love in his eyes. Sarian opened her teal eyes and looked at Aleo wondrously. "Can she speak?" He held the bundle close, enjoying every moment of the feeling he had. Very carefully he passed Sarian back to her mother, feeling overwhelmed in happiness. His tail was wagging happily and his smile was so genuine. Aleo had lain a dark hand on her shoulder and looked at Sarian over her shoulder, the ecstatic feeling I've fatherly joy consuming him. Now Shikih had never said he had the role as dad yet, but he already had that feeling as if he was. Aleo opened his bag quickly and took out the cloak lined with rabbit fur an the tug-of-war rope for Sarian. He had dyed the strands braided into the rope a variety of bright colors, hoping that Sarian would love it. He wrapped the cloak around Shiloh's shoulders and pressed his nose to hers.

"I made those for you guys. I hope you like them." He smiled and tickled Sarian's belly, grinning as he did so. Seeing them both was the highlight of his day, to see them both so happy and healthy. In that blissful moment, the male closed his eyes. It was all to much good to take in. This was true happiness. He looked into Shiloh's lime eyes and he knew that if he could live over and over and repeat time, he would stay right were he stood. He gave them both a big hug, a small happy tear came from one of his eyes. He ran a finger down Shiloh's cheek. Unable to speak when he was so happy. [/html]

Shiloh watched Aleo gently take Sarian from her. The pup woke to his deep rumble of a voice and stared up at him with curious eyes. He was not a full wolf and Sarian could sense it. She gazed up at him sleepily, batting at his hand, a small paw stopping it from leaving her body, the warmth making her drowsy again. She nipped at his fingers softly before licking them. She looked at him as he talked her her mommy and yelled at him in gibberish. "Ugh! Paw! Play! Sarian bite! No return to mommy," she yelled up at him, knawing at his hand. She liked this man. He had a feeling about him

Shiloh watched the two of them with love filled eyes. Sarian made her feel happy and loved and Aleo mace her feel cared for and protected. As she watched her daughter play with Aleo she took notice to the loving glow in his purple eyes. Then he looked at her and she knew. He was the one fate had thrown at her. He was the reason Saxif was not her mate. He was the one. Soul mate. "She likes you. She is growing up so fast. I need a break from her now and again. She can speek somewhat. She is still learning" she said taking Sarian back from him. She cradled her and was taken off guard by yet another token from Aleo. The cloak was warm and easy to wear. It was soft against shilohs skin and she pressed her nose to his softly. Sarian was distracted by a brightly colored rope that she went to work knawing on. Shiloh couldn't say and thing as he hugged her from behind and tickled Sarian, his gentle touch making her heart pound and her tail wag. "Thank you Aleo. This means alot to me. Come. I have somewhere to show you," she said taking his large hand in hers and pulling him towards the field.
[html]

The man held Sarian, chuckling when she yelled and nipped at his fingers. The game continued for a little while, when Sarian was returned to her mother, Aleo let the pup go. He smiled happily and waved at the pup. He was growing attached already, completely loving them both. "I love you both." As Shiloh led him, taking him gently by the hand, the coywolf reluctantly followed. He had to smile at how happy they both were, he liked seeing someone feeling safe. It was important to Shiloh that he hung around, she said it did. "I won't let anyone hurt you again." He whispered sofly into Shiloh's ear. The cloak he had given Shiloh fit her well and he knew that she appreciated it. Aleo gave her another hug before she took his hand and Still led him. Sarian was pleased that he was there, for whatever reason the man didn't know. But he did care for them both, there was something special about them both that drew him in.

He had a lot to say, a lot to tell and ask Shiloh. He looked down at Sarian and planted a wet lick on her forehead and chuckled "Keep smiling kid, you're dazzling" Aleo nipped at Shiloh's ears and then licked her on the tip of the nose. It made him so happy to be with them, he had no idea where Shiloh was leading him. He stopped them and looked right at Shiloh. "I really care about you...Would you consider letting me hang around you and Sarian, I really love you both. You make me feel alive and happy." He wasn't quite sure if he had phrased it right. He had considered asking her to be his mate but in a while he might. He didn't know how Shiloh was with those things, if she was feeling the same as him. But she was meant for him, he knew it very well. Maybe everything so far that had happened had meant to lead them to this. He took her hand again and motioned for Shiloh to show him the place she wanted to go to.[/html]

Shiloh pulled him to the field and let Sarian go in the field to run herself into tiredness. Shiloh put out her blanket and pulled Aleo down to her. She would fianmly speak her mind to him, confess her feelings for him. "Aleo... I need you in my life. I love you. I want only you. You make me feel different, loved and accepted. I want you to say with me. I want you to love me," she whispered as Sarian came and climbed on to Aleo, nipping his ear. She yelled at him to play with her, to cuddle her and Shiloh pulled her down between them and pinned her down, playfully knocking her over as she tried to get up. She nipped at her and played with her.

So this is what a family felt like. Shiloh had wanted a family for so long and here was a male wanting to be with her, be her family and father figure to her daughter, give her and Kiara a break off and on. He had such a kind and gentle heart and Shiloh trusted him. Kavi had yet to come out with him. She trusted him and knew how much Shiloh needed him. Would he stay with her? Be the father to her Sarian?
[html]

The man smiled gently as Shiloh pulled him onto the blanket to lay on the grassy ground. His indigo eyes closed happily as he lay back. "I do want to love you. I want to be with you." He opened his eyes and kissed her cheek. When Sarian pounced on his large black ear, he turned over to lay on his front to play with Sarian. He lifted Sarian ove his head as if she was flying. "This is how a bird flies!" He chuckled at the little one as she was so playful and sweet. It had come to mind that he was just like the father-figure for Sarian. The coywolf was rather happy that Sarian accepted him around. He touched the tip of her tiny nose gently with a finger, he set her down and nestled her between Shiloh and himself, enjoying the tranquility that this feeling gave him. "I love you." He licked Shiloh's nose and closed his eyes, they are lay in the field, peaceful and tranquil. The grasses bobbed in the wind as they lay there, dark clouds in the distance loomed. "looks like there's a storm comin' in. Don't want Sarian getting sick." He murmured the words to Shiloh softly, warning that it could blow and rain.

Black fingers wound themselves in the dying grass, thinking of things to say. "I-I want to be with you. I want to be there for Sarian." Being awkward with words, the dark male wondered if he had said it right. Gently wrapping the blanket around all of them, Aleo kept them all warm. His wounds had healed and there was scarring. The coywolf grinned and touched his lover's face softly. He accepted her for who she was, never judging her once. For one time in his life he had felt acceptance, peace and happiness. Not to mention love. His heart swelled at the grand feelings within, violet eyes glowed with the feelings. It started to sprinkle with rain and the male was able to bundle them both up in the blanket, "Up ya go!" He hoisted Shiloh and Sarian who were both wrapped in a blanket and carried them under an old and very large tree. They would stay dry here, he gently set them down and wrapped an arm around Shiloh, the other arm over Sarian to keep the tiny girl warm. [/html]

Sarian gigled and laughed as Aleo played with her. The sound of his voice and Sarian's laughter brought a smile to her face. Family. She finally had a family. She licked Aleo back when he set a sleepy Sarian down in between them. Sarian crawled over to Shiloh's breast and latched on, suckling in her sleep. Shiloh ran a small hand down Sarians small frame and Shiloh smiled again before looking up at her handsome Aleo. Her Aleo.... the though made her warm and fuzzy all over.

He covered them with her cloak and blanket as the wind picked up. His words were stuttered but Shiloh shook her head yes. She wanted him in her life. Now and forever. She whined softly when he picked her and Sarian up and carried them to one of the big oak trees to stay dry. No way she was going to make it home in this weather. She would have to wait it out with Aleo. The man who stole what was left of her heart. "I love you my handsome Aleo. Please.... mend the part of my heart only a lover could heal. Only someone like you can see. I don't want to be alone anymore." she whispered as the rain picked up and made her huddle closer to him.