Stars Fall, Spirits Rise
[html]

WC:I totally failed this post •_•Present Day, nov. 20 Another visit :3 she misses InH, set at some borders

The time had come for yet another visit to Ichika, the last one didn't go so well being attacked . This time the ivory girl had brought one of the bows and a quiver of arrows along, just in case. They weren't going to be used just for defense, maybe later she could pick off some prey and bring it home for Rain to prepare. The small wounds on her muzzle were healing up fine, just a little scarring was evident. She was more alert this time, Shiloh's attack had caught her off-guard the last time. The area was becoming familiar, the scent trails of different canines were becoming more and more known, the trees before the borders memorised. Every so often she would look to the trees for her last attacker. She hated fighting, hurting another creature just to make them feel pain was too sadistic and hurt her as well. If she had ever maimed someone, she would never be able to live with it. Her mate, Rain had once beaten Shiloh. To get revenge it seemed as if Shiloh had wanted to kill Sam. Today, Samamtha had one person to see. She had gone to the borders closest to Westville. The walk was good for her, every day the young woman would venture out and around the two packs. Anathema was a fine pack, she liked the caves because of their mystery and the dark. Sunlight was a thing she missed though. That day the sun was peeking through the clouds, letting the luperci bask in the warm. Her hair had been tied in a simple braid for the day, she often did that when hunting so she could see the prey. Sam was skilled with a bow and hoped that she could bring home a meal for Rain and herself.

She had stopped at the border, another nervous glance around and made a call. "Ja-ace!" She wanted just the hybrid woman to come, she had felt like they were friends and that she could trust Jace. She liked to hear her advice and stories, Samantha did hope that Jace could hear her. A vague memory came to mind, of Jace pregnant. She hoped that the pups were well, she knew that they would be well taken care of. Jace and Temo seemed to make good parents. She quieted and listened to the sounds of morning, listening for sounds of someone coming.

Image courtesy of TheLizardQueen@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_SamJ1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_SamJ1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:5px;}
.K22911_SamJ1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#1e2631; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_SamJ1 {background-color:#4c4c70; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/2650/samanthac.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:332px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_SamJ1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
Big Grin pooopies Okay their are 3 girls and one boy. The boy is all white, one girl is black, the other is blak with some tan markings and the third looks like jace but with her greys reversed. Also Sam has to come to Jace since the puppies can't move much ^^
3+

She was already awake when they woke up from their nap. Squeaks and tiny growls met her ears and she rolled onto her back laughing all the while as small furry bodies attempted to climb her. Their tiny paws working back and forth. They had opened their eyes not a few days before and they were still the dull puppy blue and would stay that way for a while, they wouldn't be able to see true colors and shapes for a few weeks so were limited still to the nursery she had built. They yapped at her demanding that she play with them and she happily indulged them. They were still tiny compared to her and yet dwarfed their older dead brother and sister.

Her ears pricked up however as a call floated in from the borders. It was familiar to her and she climbed to her feet despite her children's angry protests, teeth tugged against her ashen feet and she tutted at them, nudging Pandora with her foot. The image child of her growled at the ashen foot her own light grey paws reaching out to bat it. Pandora was almost her double, the only difference between them was that the position of the grays on her body was opposite, instead of starting from light at the shoulders and a darkening to an ashy grey, Pandora started off with that dark grey color and lightened to a sable color.

Jace stepped over the two foot tall board that covered the hole in the master bedroom, the puppies whining and yelping as they could no longer follow their mother. She opened the door and stuck her head out, floppy ears pulling forwards. She raised her own multicolored head and howled back, giving Sam position to enter the pack lands with the condition that she come straight to Jace's house.
[html]
Cute! Oh and Sam has her own kids now...She didn't birth them though, they were found orphaned and she became mom. Sorry for the fail post!! 

The young woman was just thinking about her mate and pups in Anathema when a call came back. She sprinted to Westville, which wasn't too far and found Jace's house she knocked and then opened the door. "Jace? You there?" She hated to intrude, but she was being very friendly. Pups were playing and she turned into one room and saw her friend. "Jace!" Are these your pups? There getting big!" With a smile the ivory femme watched the puppies play and roll around, some rede ling Jace and others resembling their father Temo. She sat down gently and looked at the woman. She had so many questions! She wouldn't overwhelm her by asking them all at once, she knew that could be a little tedious. Glancing around at the setting of Jace's house, wagging her tail excitedly. It was a tidy house, nice and cozy. Much more welcoming to look at then the caves of Anathema. Her two pups were at home, they had already fed and were sleeping under the watchful eyes of Rain. She cared very deeply for Rain, but lately she had been a little worried. He had been distant for a while, not touching her or speaking much, normalcy came for a while but it worried Sam to think she wasn't doing enough.

So intending to talk to Jace, she smiled in a friendly manner, it had been so long since she had been talking to her previous pack. Other than that, attacked by Shiloh. The woman had partially forgiven Shiloh. Shiloh had intended to hurt Samantha in hopes of hurting her mate. Threatening Sam though didn't work well, she didn't tolerate it. She didn't solve the problem by fighting though, just simply running back to Anathema. On a hunt: Sam and Rain had found a dead mother wolf, her pups who were both splashed in various shades of brown and white became their own. Samantha was so happy, she didn't have to get pregnant and face the risks. Maybe she would've been to weak. Her frail body most likely wouldn't work well with strain. "So how are you?" The young wolf asked her friend. Maybe things have changed in Ichika, maybe things are different. She already knew that Jace's pups were well. "And congratulations on the puppies!" 

<style>
.blood .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#f48e8e; }
.blood p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.blood b {color:#f6e8e8; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#7e4b4b 0em .1em 0em;  }
.blood .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.blood {background-color:#964040; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:459px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius: 20px; border-top-left-radius:20px; margin-bottom:-2px; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px; color:#ceaeae;}
.blood .bborder {width:459x; border 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>this beautiful table was given to me by Gen.
[/html]
Clicky! Here is a map of Temo and Jace's house. I'm assuming Samantha came through the entrance at the bottom which would be the front door and then turned into the master bedroom. Jace's nursery is actually bedroom 1 but the door to it has been walled off by both wooden planks and the bed in that room has been shoved against the door. Instead to get into it you need to go into the master bedroom and into the closer to the far right on the outside wall. In the closet a large hole has been smashed to lead into bedroom 1. A two foot high board of wood has been attached to the hole to stop the pups from escaping XD
3+

She reshut the front door as her howl died away and returned back into the nursery assuming that Samantha would knock on the front door. She sat amongst her children until she heard Sam 's voice calling for her. The woman stood and stepped over the board, the children calling out after her for her to return. They both stepped into the master bedroom at the same time and Jace's shout died on her lips before it was given voice. Temo was out for now, hunting for something to eat seeing as they had run out of the last of their stored food.

She greeted Samantha with a gentle hug, glad she could actually hug people properly now without her huge stomach getting in the way. "Yes, yes. These are mine. They've grown a lot since they were born and they are getting to be quite a handful." She sat down next to Samantha on the bed and pushed her hair back from her face.

"Tired but other than that I am okay so far. Although I dread them getting to the rebellious stage. Four is going to be a real problem to keep track of. As she turned her head Jace noticed the half healed wounds on her friend's face. Immediately her thoughts went to the doubtful mate she had. Samantha once told her that Rain had hurt a female, hell would come down upon him in the form of the greyed hybrid if he were the cause of those scratches she could see, she would drag him kicking and screaming from Anathema and personally put him down,

"Sam. What happened to your face." Her tone was flat and held room for no nonsense. If she tried to lie then Jace would know. Her face was set in stone and steel, eyes ablaze with barely suppressed rage, a quiet growl rumbled from her throat.
[html]
Jace puppies = awesome

Samantha felt happy in the arms of her friend, happy to be able to visit and see her old home once again. She smiled at Jace and sat down, "I have missed Ichika so much! It's so different living in the caves. Sometimes I'm afraid I will suffocate in there." Ultra marine eyes gazed at the small pups, they reminded her of her own. "My kids' names are Lux and Quintus. Of course I didn't have them, Rain and I found them outside the borders. Their mother was killed." The end of her words was concluded with a sad huff, it was very sorrowful that the mother of her children had to die, she had fought for her life just to lose it. At least her children were beautiful and healthy. She couldn't believe how much she missed her previous pack, it would always be home. If something did happen, she knew where to go. As Jace became more serious when she looked at the claw marks raked down her muzzle. Sam didn't know what to say. She couldn't lie to her close friend, but what if Shiloh got punished or demoted? The truth was the good way to go though. "I came for a visit a few days ago, I wanted to see you guys again. I was greeted at the borders by Shiloh. She attacked me for what Rain had done to her in the past. " Maybe she thought it was Rain that hurt her, Rain had gotten mad a few times, but it wasn't directed at her. The last one was for what Shiloh had done to her. It felt strange to tell on Shiloh, but this was almost just. She didn't have to be attacked that day, for just wanting to see her friends.

The woman reached into the bag and pulled out a gift for Jace, a purple amethyst found in the caves not too long ago. It was pretty, something she would've kept for herself, but she thought that Jace would like it. The woman handed it to her and smiled warmly. It felt as if she still belonged in Ichika, even though she couldn't casually traipse into that lands whenever she pleased.  .

<style type="text/css">
.sammyflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#ac4758; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8c3645; }
.sammyflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sammyflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#e6baba; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/070he.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 316px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b35d6c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sammyflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sammyflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
Hope yuou dont mind me having Jace feel a happyish glow over Sam :3
5+

She sympathized with her friend and she could never imagine living within the dark caves of Anathema herself. Sure she slept inside this house now that she had the kids but she could always see the sky and smell the air and move outside quickly whenever she needed but the caves were winding and you could never see the sun from within them. The female shuddered somewhat delicately,

"I couldn't.. I just couldn't. If i ever did join them then I would have to dig myself a den outside of those caves, they give me the creeps." Whilst Samantha told her about the children that she had found, Jace shut the door to the main room and then removed the board from the pup's room to the nursery, a wave of children came forwards as they all rushed at Samantha, eager to meet the new person. "Oh that is awful, that poor woman" Now that she actually focused on Sam and the aura part of her she could feel a faint dash of happiness around her accompanied by a tinge of sadness and a mother's love. Obviously the woman who's children they were was happy with the one who had found them and were raising them, the woman's spirit had moved on but her positive feelings lingered around Sam like a cloud of good luck,

"You'll have to bring them over sometime and they can get to know each other." The woman's expression darkened in anger at Samantha's answer. Shiloh! How very dare she. The woman ignored her first instinct which was to go find the burned woman and punish her for her crimes and instead sat back down on the bed lest her feet ignore the decision her brain had made, "Hmf, I will sort that out, trust me." Her face brightened back up however when Samantha presented her with the jewel as a gift,

"Oh! It's so pretty! Thank you." Despite being a very practical person Jace was still female at heart and enjoyed having sparkly shiny things in her possession. She didn't have any gift specific for Samantha for she did not know she would be visiting but she did have some things that Temo and herself had found and scavenged.

"I have just the thing for you." The grey hybrid rummaged around in the drawers of the dresser hoping that Temo had not moved what she had found. With a soft growl of frustration she checked another drawer and with a sigh of relief she pulled it out. It was a golden painted glass bowl containing a set of three candles, each one a different size and they formed a kind of step arrangement, each one gaining in height until the third one which dropped back down to the smallest one. She held out the pretty ornament to Samantha,

"You can use it to light your way so you don't get lost." She had found many such preserved artifacts and things hidden away in corners and crevices, untouched by the harshness of nature even in all the time that the houses they resided in had been unoccupied and themselves unused.
[html]

So so so so so so sorry for the wait...Things have been chaotic..

Samantha smiled at Jace and when passed one of the kids, Sam couldn't help but feel so joyous. Jace, who was the first person she had met in Ichika was like family. "This means so much to me, to see your family and that everything is alright. From the moment I came to Ichika I knew this was home. It still is, even if I'm somewhere else. " Her words meant so much truth, a grin spread across her ivory palette as Jace accepted her gift. It was nice to see her so happy and well. When her friend came back with a gift for her, Sam's sea green eyes lit up at the sight of the candles. Jace explained that they were to help her see around the dark caves. The gift meant so much to her, "Thank you do much Jace! These are so pretty! And they will definitely help me see." Sam gave another friendly hug to her friend, overjoyed that things seemed to be going so well. Jace seemed less happy about the news of Shiloh's attack. Quietly, Sam mumbled "I must've trespassed or something...She was mad at my mate for something he did in the past. He once told me that he lived in AniWaya and was a follower of Maska...And Shiloh did something that insulted him and Rain beat her. She's still mad about it." Samantha's memory took her back to that day, Shiloh thought that it wouldn't be long until Rain got angry at Sam and beat her, but the way that the ivory female knew her mate, he wouldn't ever. He regretted the past and is ever so gentle with her and her pups. "I really should have brought my kids along...They would have a blast here. I have a little boy and girl, Quintus looks a lot like a coyote in coloring, and Lux has such beautiful silver fur. " Jace's kids were a barrel of fun, and the woman laughed as they tumbled and rolled about. Reaching down, Sam played with them, not minding the nips and laughter. It made her really regret bringing her children, but if another encounter with Shiloh happened, how could she protect them? There was always other days.

[/html]